Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile, at Spurs... 11:03 - Nov 25 with 2073 viewsNorthernr

That metal works company next door to White Hart Lane that was protesting against the CPO and olding up their new stadium development mysteriously burned down during the night
Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 11:12 - Nov 25 with 2040 viewspaulparker

Heard that this morning and thought the same,
Levy is banking on Moving from the lane a lot , didn't they get someone to spy on West Ham re their move to the Olympic stadium not so long back ???
BTW I would love the idea of Levy having something to do with this and him being sent to pokey to be someone's b*tch ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 11:19 - Nov 25 with 2007 viewsHayesender

Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 11:12 - Nov 25 by paulparker

Heard that this morning and thought the same,
Levy is banking on Moving from the lane a lot , didn't they get someone to spy on West Ham re their move to the Olympic stadium not so long back ???
BTW I would love the idea of Levy having something to do with this and him being sent to pokey to be someone's b*tch ,

Property developers have been using this tactic since as long as I can remember, and I don't recall anyone ever being done for it.

Friends in high places an all that dontcha know

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 11:39 - Nov 25 with 1955 viewshoof_hearted

38000 suspects.

Car Giant will be upping the insurance policy pronto
Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 11:45 - Nov 25 with 1924 viewsAntti_Heinola

Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 11:39 - Nov 25 by hoof_hearted

38000 suspects.

how do you burn down a car park?

Bare bones.

Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 11:59 - Nov 25 with 1870 viewssimmo

Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 11:39 - Nov 25 by hoof_hearted

38000 suspects.

Exactly, the club didn't have to do anymore than allow negative press against them (a la Car Giant) and the 'fans' of the club begin to send death threats and abuse to the company (a la car Giant).

Now this. It could all be accidental and coincidental of course, but it seems to be a bit too convenient to suit the agenda of a big corporation.

The guy was a Tottenham fan himself, family run business, etc. I hope there were no injuries and they are suitably compensated.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 12:21 - Nov 25 with 1798 viewsMrSheen

Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 11:59 - Nov 25 by simmo

Exactly, the club didn't have to do anymore than allow negative press against them (a la Car Giant) and the 'fans' of the club begin to send death threats and abuse to the company (a la car Giant).

Now this. It could all be accidental and coincidental of course, but it seems to be a bit too convenient to suit the agenda of a big corporation.

The guy was a Tottenham fan himself, family run business, etc. I hope there were no injuries and they are suitably compensated.

He's been offered Roberto Soldado.
Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 12:55 - Nov 25 with 1702 viewsMatch82

Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 12:21 - Nov 25 by MrSheen

Talk about kicking a man when he's down.
Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 13:05 - Nov 25 with 1671 viewsrobith

Reminds me of the massive kebab shop Dionysus that used to be on the corner of TCR and Oxford Street - was a lifesaver when I was at uni halls in Holborn. Mysteriously burnt down before Crossrail work was started when they were fighting to stay.

Not that they'd have anyone to serve these days - central London is a wasteland
Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 15:29 - Nov 25 with 1539 viewsJuzzie

They should've got Sam Hamman's mate to protect the gaff, he's good with fire alarms.
Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 16:23 - Nov 25 with 1462 viewsjohncharles

Well if it's burnt out and very expensive I'm sure Harry can persuade Tony to buy it

Strong and stable my arse.

Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 16:50 - Nov 25 with 1412 viewsbosh67

Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 16:23 - Nov 25 by johncharles

Well if it's burnt out and very expensive I'm sure Harry can persuade Tony to buy it

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 17:18 - Nov 25 with 1374 viewsbarbicanranger

Some very enjoyable banter in this thread from start to finish.
Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 17:21 - Nov 25 with 1367 viewsthemodfather

it was always on the cards....nothing will be proven but as it dragged on, if you'd have done a "Poll" maybe would have thought, an accidental fire would ease things thru....
i hope the insurers pay the metalworks up, quickly and in full and they rebuild asap, in fact expand their business.
archway 2 spurs 0....
Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 17:27 - Nov 25 with 1352 viewskarl

Its a terrible situation when it happens to a business, all the insurance in the world just doesnt help continue your trade in the same vein. Friend of mine had their hotel badly damaged, and were fully insured, but from being in a good profitable position pre-fire they ended up with a business teetering on the edge albeit with a more modern hotel after lengthy delays etc. People on the outside look at the refurbishment and think that they have done ok but the harm to the trade of the business is still being felt 8-9 years later.
There was a fish factory burnt down few years before it and it was never able to start up again, lot of people lost their jobs.
I hate to mention it but my wife worked for both these business' at the time!
Anyway if it is an outside job to get them shifted its a horrible carry on.
Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 18:00 - Nov 25 with 1299 viewsizlingtonhoop

Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 17:27 - Nov 25 by karl

Its a terrible situation when it happens to a business, all the insurance in the world just doesnt help continue your trade in the same vein. Friend of mine had their hotel badly damaged, and were fully insured, but from being in a good profitable position pre-fire they ended up with a business teetering on the edge albeit with a more modern hotel after lengthy delays etc. People on the outside look at the refurbishment and think that they have done ok but the harm to the trade of the business is still being felt 8-9 years later.
There was a fish factory burnt down few years before it and it was never able to start up again, lot of people lost their jobs.
I hate to mention it but my wife worked for both these business' at the time!
Anyway if it is an outside job to get them shifted its a horrible carry on.

"fish factory burned down."!?

Aren't fish manufactured in the sea?

How the hell did that burn down?
Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 19:31 - Nov 25 with 1189 viewskarl

Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 18:00 - Nov 25 by izlingtonhoop

"fish factory burned down."!?

Aren't fish manufactured in the sea?

How the hell did that burn down?

:)
Ok, fish processing factory!
Packaging store took light, we all ate smoked fish for a year. Boom boom
Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 19:40 - Nov 25 with 1167 viewsonlyrinmoray

Factories kebab shops, you think that's bad, my local pub where I spent much of my youth burnt down The Plough in Northolt now that's a real sickner ! I watched it going up in smoke on You tube
Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 19:58 - Nov 25 with 1143 viewsthemodfather

that chippy on the corner of tcr was a life saver and one of the guys always talked qpr to me, most was slurred from me though...open til all hours, now hidden behind goodge st as "giggs"

as for archway metal works, forgive my geography, i grew up near kentish town ( the posh side chalk farm) anyway archway is a mile from kentish town and nowhere spurs!!
what odds the investigation suggest a metal works, has forges, heat whatever and it was accidental by nature of works?!
i suspect 3 men , triangulating fire and a patsy
Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 23:54 - Nov 25 with 1020 viewsQPRMUSO

Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 12:21 - Nov 25 by MrSheen

Made me laugh out loud and the wife asked what? I said you wouldn't understand.
Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 06:26 - Nov 26 with 937 viewsizlingtonhoop

Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 19:31 - Nov 25 by karl

:)
Ok, fish processing factory!
Packaging store took light, we all ate smoked fish for a year. Boom boom

Smoked fish for a year
Like it
Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 07:29 - Nov 26 with 892 viewsMrSheen

Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 23:54 - Nov 25 by QPRMUSO

Made me laugh out loud and the wife asked what? I said you wouldn't understand.

I can't decide if Soldado would be delivered in overalls ready for a busy day's electroplating, or padding angrily around a cage as the tranquilliser dart wears off.
Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 08:22 - Nov 26 with 854 viewsHunterhoop

Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 07:29 - Nov 26 by MrSheen

I can't decide if Soldado would be delivered in overalls ready for a busy day's electroplating, or padding angrily around a cage as the tranquilliser dart wears off.

They'd leave him sitting on a bench outside your gaff, just so he feels at home.
Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 08:49 - Nov 26 with 834 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 12:04 - Nov 26 with 734 viewsisawqpratwcity

Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 08:49 - Nov 26 by Metallica_Hoop

who's gonna post crazy arthur brown?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 14:05 - Nov 26 with 673 viewsrobith

Meanwhile, at Spurs... on 19:58 - Nov 25 by themodfather

that chippy on the corner of tcr was a life saver and one of the guys always talked qpr to me, most was slurred from me though...open til all hours, now hidden behind goodge st as "giggs"

as for archway metal works, forgive my geography, i grew up near kentish town ( the posh side chalk farm) anyway archway is a mile from kentish town and nowhere spurs!!
what odds the investigation suggest a metal works, has forges, heat whatever and it was accidental by nature of works?!
i suspect 3 men , triangulating fire and a patsy

Is giggs a late night deal? Sweet, work round the corner and sometime get lunch from there
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024