Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie Austin 12:29 - Dec 27 with 1456 viewsqprphil

Will we hang on to Charlie, no doubt his present contract does not have an escape clause, but any new deal now, certainly would. Everyone has a price though. Are our other midfield players that weak, they are not chipping in with any goals, and neither are our defenders from set pieces.
Bad defending was our downfall yesterday, what on earth was Traore doing when Sanchez scored, he just let him run in unopposed, that's just not on. We must beat Palace, and Swansea, as we don't look like winning on the road, even against ten men.!!!
Charlie Austin on 13:04 - Dec 27 with 1400 viewsbosh67

Charlie won't leave this season. If we stay up he will stay unless we get a stupid offer for him that can't be turned down. That would have to be very very high now. If we go down I would expect and totally accept that his place is in the Prem now and we would have to say thanks and oh sh*t we're never going to score another goal ever again.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Charlie Austin on 13:47 - Dec 27 with 1331 viewsWeaverQPR

If he goes all we will do is just go and buy the next Charlie Austin. We will look at who is the best striker in the championship, pay top dollar and offer a wage too good to turn down.
This is the way our club operates, lazy scouting and loadsa money.

@WeavQPR

Charlie Austin on 14:27 - Dec 27 with 1275 viewsTGRRRSSS

Think he will go in the summer if we go down, possibly stay next season if we stay up as sides check out for one season wonder.... but no reason he cant do well elsewhere if played regularly and with good service, he will score goals for anyone
Charlie Austin on 14:32 - Dec 27 with 1261 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

That's the one positive from yesterday, Keown kept saying he needs a few seasons in the prem to prove his worth, I hope others believe the same. If we go down he'll go, if we stay up and someone offers a few quid he'll go. I have no faith in the current regime to use anything like business acumen when it comes to our on field assets.
Charlie Austin on 14:42 - Dec 27 with 1236 viewsthemodfather

'arry said he has 18 months and no panic until 12 months left!??
anyone wants charlie, we have to replace him, so would want £25m+
cmon, i mean andy carroll has gone for huge amounts...torres has and become a huge flop!
Charlie Austin on 14:52 - Dec 27 with 1210 viewsWeaverQPR

I wouldn't let his contract get down to 12 months, needs signing up ASAP.

@WeavQPR

Charlie Austin on 15:18 - Dec 27 with 1154 viewsjustafan

The thing with Charlie is that all through his career he has faced sceptics. Whenever he has made the next step and "experts" doubted him . he has proved them wrong. I think he has a resolve to succeed. The question to be asked is how good would he be in a good team working to make chances.
Without him we would still be in the championship and now we would be so far adrift without him.
Will he stay? We need to pray we can hang on to him to the Summer at least , but if keeps on scoring we know what will happen
Charlie Austin on 16:00 - Dec 27 with 1108 viewsHayesender

We need to sign him up asap with a release clause of £15 million+.

Being QPR though, we'll let him go for about £2 million with Tim Breaker and Keith Rowland chucked in for good measure

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Charlie Austin on 18:31 - Dec 27 with 1003 viewsfrancisbowles

His failed medical at Hull and strapped up shoulder would be sure to affect his value.
Charlie Austin on 18:38 - Dec 27 with 986 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Charlie Austin on 16:00 - Dec 27 by Hayesender

We need to sign him up asap with a release clause of £15 million+.

Being QPR though, we'll let him go for about £2 million with Tim Breaker and Keith Rowland chucked in for good measure

Bang on, sadly.
Charlie Austin on 19:14 - Dec 27 with 962 viewsTGRRRSSS

That was the old QPR, we'll just send him on permanent loan and pay the difference the other side wont pay to top up his wages
Charlie Austin on 19:51 - Dec 27 with 935 viewsstevec

Hopeful that if we stay up its the flaws in his game that will keep him with us. You can imagine mid table clubs coming in for him but there's every chance that in 12 months time we can progress enough to negate any need for him to leave.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024