Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew 16:54 - Apr 19 with 8219 viewsQPR1882

3 managers that were slagged off when mentioned as QPR managers, done alright thus far ain't they,
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 17:10 - Apr 19 with 3601 viewsTheBlob

Yeah,Tim Sherwood is shit isn't he,all that prancing up and down the touchline.£6m got you £100m.Think about it.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 17:10 - Apr 19 with 3599 viewsRangersw12

All with far better squads and facilities than we have so no surprise really
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 17:11 - Apr 19 with 3586 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Pardew was never even spoken about on here, as he was never a contender
Pulis was praised by half of the people on here
Tim Sherwood is still an arrogant pr*ck who is expensive and will fail next season.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 17:16 - Apr 19 with 3552 viewsTheBlob

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 17:11 - Apr 19 by RANGERS4EVER

Tim Sherwood is still an arrogant pr*ck who is expensive and will fail next season.

Well done Tim.Won me a bit of wonga at 5/1.The world's about winners,nothing wrong with a bit of self confidence.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 17:23 - Apr 19 with 3515 viewsWesty75

Still glad we didn't get any of them. None of them are what we need as a club right now.
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 17:23 - Apr 19 with 3514 viewsCamberleyR

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 17:10 - Apr 19 by TheBlob

Yeah,Tim Sherwood is shit isn't he,all that prancing up and down the touchline.£6m got you £100m.Think about it.

He hasn't kept them up yet and it doesn't compute that the same thing would have happened at QPR. He's not doing that fantastically anyway (10 points from 24) probably just doing enough.

Agree with Rangers4Ever, he'll fail next season.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2015 17:24]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 17:54 - Apr 19 with 3421 viewsHollowayRanger

Sherwood never keen on him but had good connections with les and ramsey and could have been a dream ticket

pardew never liked but is a fighter on and off the pitch

pullis never pretty but never religated

ramsey nice guy liked by players who are playing well for him but too little too late

next season will be even harder IF we do go down no team little money transfer ban? new manager? and a championship full of hard working teams all looking to put one over us

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 18:07 - Apr 19 with 3379 viewsQPR1882

Pardew was mentioned on here, but was slagged off for his efforts at Newcastle. Pulis was liked by a few on here not half and Sherwood by even less. Think all 3 would have kept us up. Still at least we will go down with a happy chappy at the helm.
Login to get fewer ads

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 18:20 - Apr 19 with 3357 viewsAgedR

I tell you who else has done amazing, that Hughes fella at Stoke.

Let's give Sparky a go!

Or even better, someone with a track record and experience of getting Spurs in the champions league. Arry would be a dream ticket!

All hyperthetics apart, IMHO, Pardew, Pulice and Sherwood would have failed at Rangers, because, we're broken. And Ramsay offers something closer to the start of a solution. Not perfect but a start.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 18:25 - Apr 19 with 3331 viewsWestonsuperR

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 17:23 - Apr 19 by CamberleyR

He hasn't kept them up yet and it doesn't compute that the same thing would have happened at QPR. He's not doing that fantastically anyway (10 points from 24) probably just doing enough.

Agree with Rangers4Ever, he'll fail next season.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2015 17:24]

Tim is pretty unpopular and possible a little underrated, many, including myself, really hoped he won fail but the reality is he has taken them to an FA Cup Final and pulled them safe of relegation when I thought they were looking likely to go down. I'm not convinced it will go wrong for him next season either, he has a reasonable squad.
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 18:26 - Apr 19 with 3327 viewsTacticalR

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 18:20 - Apr 19 by AgedR

Let's give Sparky a go!

Or even better, someone with a track record and experience of getting Spurs in the champions league. Arry would be a dream ticket!

All hyperthetics apart, IMHO, Pardew, Pulice and Sherwood would have failed at Rangers, because, we're broken. And Ramsay offers something closer to the start of a solution. Not perfect but a start.

I like the sound of that. And don't forget Riggsy as Director of Football.

Air hostess clique

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 18:43 - Apr 19 with 3278 viewsSpiritofGregory

Let's give Sparky a go!

Let's be honest we'd be higher up in the table with either Sherwood, Pulis or Pardew.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2015 18:54]
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 18:45 - Apr 19 with 3275 viewsSpiritofGregory

Villa will improve under Sherwood.
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 18:47 - Apr 19 with 3262 viewsSpiritofGregory

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 17:16 - Apr 19 by TheBlob

Well done Tim.Won me a bit of wonga at 5/1.The world's about winners,nothing wrong with a bit of self confidence.

You can't be successful without self confidence, he has a winners mentality.
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 18:55 - Apr 19 with 3248 viewskropotkin41

Gawd this is a load of tired old bo**ocks isn't it? Who knows what would have happened with Sherwood or Pulis or any of the others? Nobody.

Anyway, Pardew only left Newcastle because the Palace job came up; Pulis was no longer available when Redknapp walked out on us and Sherwood would just have come here and skinned us for a fortune with no guarantees because, guess what, there are no guarantees.

If we'd been in need of one or two good results to get us virtually to safety we'd be there by now wouldn't we? We weren't. We were left on the bloody rocks.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 19:00 - Apr 19 with 3230 viewsSpiritofGregory

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 18:55 - Apr 19 by kropotkin41

Gawd this is a load of tired old bo**ocks isn't it? Who knows what would have happened with Sherwood or Pulis or any of the others? Nobody.

Anyway, Pardew only left Newcastle because the Palace job came up; Pulis was no longer available when Redknapp walked out on us and Sherwood would just have come here and skinned us for a fortune with no guarantees because, guess what, there are no guarantees.

If we'd been in need of one or two good results to get us virtually to safety we'd be there by now wouldn't we? We weren't. We were left on the bloody rocks.

Pulis was available from August, it was clear to everyone apart from our chairman that Harry should have gone long before January. We interviewed Sherwood and opted for his number 2. We could of had either of those managers.
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 19:07 - Apr 19 with 3208 viewsGetMeRangers

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 18:43 - Apr 19 by SpiritofGregory

Let's be honest we'd be higher up in the table with either Sherwood, Pulis or Pardew.

On what grounds are you making this latest claim.

I am not convinced any manager could have come in under the circumstances and done much better. At Villa, it is clear there is a good squad being poorly managed by Lambert. Yet Ramsey out witted Timmy in the second half after they should have put us to bed in the first.

As other posters mention... QPR are pretty crock atm, yet there is still a chance that CR and LF can pull it off.

I know you may not be, but I am really enjoying the way we are playing at the moment and the club, management and players seems united

I do hope your season of doom mongering is ruined by us staying up

URssss
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 19:11 - Apr 19 with 3188 viewsAgedR

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 18:43 - Apr 19 by SpiritofGregory

Maybe if they had started the season. But, then the same could be said of Ramsay.

We'll agree to disagree on this SOG. Although, the evidence of previous experienced managers does tend to lend a bit of weight to my argument that we'd probably fail with all of them.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2015 19:12]

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 19:13 - Apr 19 with 3174 viewsGetMeRangers

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 18:25 - Apr 19 by WestonsuperR

Tim is pretty unpopular and possible a little underrated, many, including myself, really hoped he won fail but the reality is he has taken them to an FA Cup Final and pulled them safe of relegation when I thought they were looking likely to go down. I'm not convinced it will go wrong for him next season either, he has a reasonable squad.

They are not safe from relegation. Yet if they go on to be relegated then Timmy would have failed big time., as they have a reasonable squad.
Three 'winnable' games left. If we win next weekend and they lose at Man City, they are only three points above the drop zone. The distraction of a cup final may not help when all eyes need to be on staying up

Villa:
Man City (A)
Everton (H)
West Ham (H)
Southampton (A)
Burnley (H)
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 19:14 - Apr 19 with 3172 viewsPunteR

Let's give Sparky a go!

Agree 100%.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 19:26 - Apr 19 with 3138 viewsessextaxiboy

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 19:00 - Apr 19 by SpiritofGregory

Pulis was available from August, it was clear to everyone apart from our chairman that Harry should have gone long before January. We interviewed Sherwood and opted for his number 2. We could of had either of those managers.

Boardroom agenda .......... Rangersareback ..........Pathetic
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 19:32 - Apr 19 with 3110 viewsHollowayRanger

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 19:13 - Apr 19 by GetMeRangers

They are not safe from relegation. Yet if they go on to be relegated then Timmy would have failed big time., as they have a reasonable squad.
Three 'winnable' games left. If we win next weekend and they lose at Man City, they are only three points above the drop zone. The distraction of a cup final may not help when all eyes need to be on staying up

Villa:
Man City (A)
Everton (H)
West Ham (H)
Southampton (A)
Burnley (H)

villa last game home to burnley

oh dear if villa safe they wont be bothered with that not with fa cup final to look forward to

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 19:58 - Apr 19 with 3053 viewsngbqpr

As Clive has pointed out in many features, and as numerous posters have mentioned in many a thread, the problems at QPR go much further than the manager's office - all three mentioned in this thread would, IMHO, been short term fixes...that's not what we need.

I don't know if Ramsey or Les are the long term answer - but at least Les is trying to put something long term in place.

Villa deserved to win today, fair play (scousers froze a bit). The win at Spurs will most likeley have saved them - prior to that they'd drawn at home to us and lost at home to Swansea & Stoke under Timmy, only beating an off form WBA (as we did & Leicester did) and a woeful Sunderland (as we did). Credit to him for playing to their strengths, ie getting Benteke firing again, but far from convinced he'll complete the turnaround next season.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 22:42 - Apr 19 with 2820 viewsPunteR

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 19:00 - Apr 19 by SpiritofGregory

I thought Les Ferdinand helped appoint Ramsey. He knows Sherwood well but said in an interview that he felt he didn't want to just appoint a good friend of his but choose someone that's best for the club going forward. You cant argue with that.
Whatever ever the reason, wether Sherwood wanted too much money or a big transfer budget, it was the decision made so there's no point talking about the what if's.
Time will tell how good or bad Ramsey will do,but it looks as though Les Ferdinand can see what most of us can see about what's wrong with our club and is now in a position to do something about it. They need time and support to turn things round.
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew are not here so...stuff em..!

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 00:45 - Apr 20 with 2714 viewshamptonhillhoop

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 18:55 - Apr 19 by kropotkin41

Kropotkin, stop talking sense, these people revel in misery
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024