Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd should replace Louis van Gaal with Tim Sherwood, says Paul Parker 13:03 - Feb 18 with 1183 viewsTacticalR

A fine example of thinking outside the box?
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10170006/man-utd-should-replace-lou

(As Parker has noticed, cuddles are key in the modern game.)

Air hostess clique

Man Utd should replace Louis van Gaal with Tim Sherwood, says Paul Parker on 13:05 - Feb 18 with 1172 viewsdaveB

Alright Paul, we've all had a drink but lets not get silly now
Man Utd should replace Louis van Gaal with Tim Sherwood, says Paul Parker on 13:08 - Feb 18 with 1155 viewsQPR_Jim

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/165475/paul-parker
Man Utd should replace Louis van Gaal with Tim Sherwood, says Paul Parker on 13:08 - Feb 18 with 1154 viewsR_from_afar

Wow, you really do learn something new every day. I had no idea that Paul Parker was a Man City fan!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Man Utd should replace Louis van Gaal with Tim Sherwood, says Paul Parker on 13:17 - Feb 18 with 1140 viewsDejR_vu

Paul Parker's a bit of a lemon

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Man Utd should replace Louis van Gaal with Tim Sherwood, says Paul Parker on 13:35 - Feb 18 with 1089 viewsBlue_Castello

A fine example of thinking outside the box - what brain box you really mean.......
[Post edited 18 Feb 2016 13:36]
Man Utd should replace Louis van Gaal with Tim Sherwood, says Paul Parker on 13:41 - Feb 18 with 1063 viewsNorthernr

Started trying to think of something I would leave Tim Sherwood in charge of in order to provide a humorous response to this thread. Been thinking quite a while now...
Man Utd should replace Louis van Gaal with Tim Sherwood, says Paul Parker on 14:04 - Feb 18 with 1011 viewsTacticalR

Parker really gets to the heart of the matter though...which manager is more likely to press the players to his gilet?

Van Gaal - 'He's too old school, he doesn't understand the modern game and how players need to be handled today.'

Sherwood - 'someone to soft soap the players, give them a bit of a cuddle, get them feeling good about themselves once again.'

Air hostess clique

Man Utd should replace Louis van Gaal with Tim Sherwood, says Paul Parker on 14:39 - Feb 18 with 950 viewsJigsore

saw a United fan asking 'who even is Paul Parker?' on Twitter. Might be that bloke who played well over 100 times for you mate.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Login to get fewer ads

Man Utd should replace Louis van Gaal with Tim Sherwood, says Paul Parker on 14:43 - Feb 18 with 945 viewshoof_hearted

Man Utd should replace Louis van Gaal with Tim Sherwood, says Paul Parker on 13:41 - Feb 18 by Northernr

Started trying to think of something I would leave Tim Sherwood in charge of in order to provide a humorous response to this thread. Been thinking quite a while now...

Gilet hurling?
Man Utd should replace Louis van Gaal with Tim Sherwood, says Paul Parker on 19:13 - Feb 18 with 818 viewsPunteR

I dont know what all the fuss is about ?,Tim Sherwood is perfect for Man united.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Man Utd should replace Louis van Gaal with Tim Sherwood, says Paul Parker on 19:18 - Feb 18 with 812 viewsFredManRave

Man Utd should replace Louis van Gaal with Tim Sherwood, says Paul Parker on 19:13 - Feb 18 by PunteR

I dont know what all the fuss is about ?,Tim Sherwood is perfect for Man united.

Exactly. He called it right about getting rid of Ramsey and he's calling it right again.

Oh...wait a minute...we're talking about the real Paul Parker?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Man Utd should replace Louis van Gaal with Tim Sherwood, says Paul Parker on 22:13 - Feb 18 with 746 viewsPunteR

Man Utd should replace Louis van Gaal with Tim Sherwood, says Paul Parker on 19:18 - Feb 18 by FredManRave

Exactly. He called it right about getting rid of Ramsey and he's calling it right again.

Hang on.. You mean there's more than one paulparker? I just thought Paul parker had great taste in house music as well a massive leap for a short guy.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Man Utd should replace Louis van Gaal with Tim Sherwood, says Paul Parker on 07:45 - Feb 19 with 641 viewsJAPRANGERS

Tim bleeding Sherwood?? Might as well make it Paul Hart.....
Man Utd should replace Louis van Gaal with Tim Sherwood, says Paul Parker on 09:09 - Feb 19 with 602 viewspaulparker

Man Utd should replace Louis van Gaal with Tim Sherwood, says Paul Parker on 19:18 - Feb 18 by FredManRave

TBF I think the real Paul Parker talks as much Bollox as the other Paul Parker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024