Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stanley 22:09 - Apr 22 with 2278 viewsstowmarketrange

What the f@@k were the bees fans doing during our minute's applause for a player who played for both teams.I looked across at their fans and I couldn't see 1 of them clapping.
Bad show from some bitter fans.
Stanley on 22:10 - Apr 22 with 2269 viewsPunteR

Did they do a minutes applause later in the game?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Stanley on 22:16 - Apr 22 with 2233 viewstraininvain

Genuinely don't think they knew what was going on as not one of their fans clapped.
Stanley on 22:20 - Apr 22 with 2209 viewsconnell10

Brentford fans seem to me to because little dense!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Stanley on 22:21 - Apr 22 with 2192 viewsstowmarketrange

Stanley on 22:10 - Apr 22 by PunteR

Did they do a minutes applause later in the game?

I thought they did 80 minutes of silence instead.
Stanley on 01:02 - Apr 23 with 1931 viewsBlackCrowe

Clutching at straws. They didn't know what it was about, nothing more than that. Move on.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Stanley on 02:51 - Apr 23 with 1872 viewsWindsorHoopMan

He played under another number at Brentford
Stanley on 07:36 - Apr 23 with 1769 viewsstowmarketrange

Stanley on 01:02 - Apr 23 by BlackCrowe

Clutching at straws. They didn't know what it was about, nothing more than that. Move on.

I think the fact that we were singing Stanly might have given the game away.
Stanley on 07:54 - Apr 23 with 1724 viewsDixie_CT

They didn't know what was going on and I'm sure the raucous singing of Stan-Lee was enough for an impromptu, en-masse join in.

Their fans were pretty clueless all game to be fair. Over celebrating the side netting goal and getting the full time whistle completely wrong. Bit embarrassing but hard to take the football fan moral high ground when your team plays like that!!
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 8:30]
Login to get fewer ads

Stanley on 07:59 - Apr 23 with 1709 viewsstowmarketrange

Stanley on 07:54 - Apr 23 by Dixie_CT

They didn't know what was going on and I'm sure the raucous singing of Stan-Lee was enough for an impromptu, en-masse join in.

Their fans were pretty clueless all game to be fair. Over celebrating the side netting goal and getting the full time whistle completely wrong. Bit embarrassing but hard to take the football fan moral high ground when your team plays like that!!
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 8:30]

I don't see what our team playing like sh@t has to do with applauding a player who played for both teams.
Stanley on 08:09 - Apr 23 with 1675 viewskingo

I was in amongst them and when the applause started, they were saying what the F*** is that about and when Stanley was sung, they were going on about us living in the past. They are a very bitter bunch, cheering when players lost their footing summed them up.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Stanley on 08:34 - Apr 23 with 1623 viewsDixie_CT

Stanley on 07:59 - Apr 23 by stowmarketrange

I don't see what our team playing like sh@t has to do with applauding a player who played for both teams.

Apologoes as I was talking about my other points rather than Brentford fans not joining in with an appreciation for Stan. Would have been great if they had done, I wonder if the club's communicated before hand i.e. offish, social media?

For the record, Stan is very well thought of in Brentford having lived local and frequented a few pubs around there for years.
Stanley on 09:05 - Apr 23 with 1555 viewsRangersw12

They new exactly what the chant was for but because they're bitter twts they didn't join in
Stanley on 09:06 - Apr 23 with 1553 viewsToast_R

Stanley on 07:59 - Apr 23 by stowmarketrange

Stan-Lee. The bloke was one hell of a Marvel...
Stanley on 09:15 - Apr 23 with 1515 viewsStanisgod

Stanley on 08:09 - Apr 23 by kingo

I was in amongst them and when the applause started, they were saying what the F*** is that about and when Stanley was sung, they were going on about us living in the past. They are a very bitter bunch, cheering when players lost their footing summed them up.

At least we have a past to live in.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Stanley on 12:34 - Apr 23 with 1273 viewsPommyhoop

Stanley on 09:06 - Apr 23 by Toast_R

Stan-Lee. The bloke was one hell of a Marvel...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024