Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ffp 21:06 - Jan 3 with 5794 viewsstowmarketrange

Fat Frank poor.4-0 down at home to Brighton.Oh dear.
Ffp on 21:07 - Jan 3 with 3558 viewsflynnbo

Good time to boot him out during the transfer window.
Ffp on 21:09 - Jan 3 with 3538 viewsHooparoo

Fat Frank next candidate for the sack. I love it! 🙋🏻‍♂️

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Ffp on 21:15 - Jan 3 with 3490 viewsWegerles_Stairs

The fourth goal is incredible. Everton player literally plays the Brighton player through for no reason whatsoever.
Ffp on 21:28 - Jan 3 with 3436 viewsToast_R

David Moyes head to head with FF in the sack race. Odds on them trading jobs this month?
[Post edited 3 Jan 2023 21:29]
Ffp on 21:33 - Jan 3 with 3383 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Ffp on 21:28 - Jan 3 by Toast_R

David Moyes head to head with FF in the sack race. Odds on them trading jobs this month?

Surely Frank goes by tomorrow. You can't survive a result like that.
Ffp on 21:35 - Jan 3 with 3394 viewsstowmarketrange

Ffp on 21:28 - Jan 3 by Toast_R

I can’t see FF being made welcome at West Ham somehow.That’s a disaster waiting to happen from day 1.
Ffp on 21:45 - Jan 3 with 3337 viewsdmm

Ffp on 21:35 - Jan 3 by stowmarketrange

I can’t see FF being made welcome at West Ham somehow.That’s a disaster waiting to happen from day 1.

Please let it happen
Ffp on 21:47 - Jan 3 with 3322 viewsDWQPR

He’s proved he is not a good manager. With the squad he had at Derby he should have got automatic promotion. At North Battersea he turned a consistent top four club into mid table mediocrity and has been backed heavily at Everton and has shown that he hasn’t a clue. Shame really. Funny definitely.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

Ffp on 21:53 - Jan 3 with 3276 viewsDannyPaddox

So Everton or West Ham - which one will Mick Beale choose?
Ffp on 21:55 - Jan 3 with 3262 viewsDWQPR

Ffp on 21:53 - Jan 3 by DannyPaddox

Barcelona I reckon.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Ffp on 21:55 - Jan 3 with 3258 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Chelsea

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Ffp on 21:57 - Jan 3 with 3253 viewsBerkoRanger

Ffp on 21:58 - Jan 3 with 3244 viewsRs_Holy

Everton will scrape it again… probably last game of the season and Fat Frank will be the hero zzzzzzzz!
[Post edited 3 Jan 2023 22:14]
Ffp on 10:37 - Jan 4 with 2829 viewsterryb

What amazed me was the commentator on the Arsenal Newcastle match sounded surprised that Brighton were in front. He obviously hasn't seen either team play!
Ffp on 10:38 - Jan 4 with 2823 viewsNorthernr

Ffp on 21:15 - Jan 3 by Wegerles_Stairs

The fourth goal is incredible. Everton player literally plays the Brighton player through for no reason whatsoever.

I'd just come on this thread to say word for word the same thing. I was watching the short 3 minute highlights, and they were showing an Everton corner, which I thought was a weird use of limited time in an edit. Oh, no, wait, they're going to play Brighton straight through on goal at the other end.
Ffp on 10:40 - Jan 4 with 2819 viewsNorthernr

Ffp on 21:47 - Jan 3 by DWQPR

He’s proved he is not a good manager. With the squad he had at Derby he should have got automatic promotion. At North Battersea he turned a consistent top four club into mid table mediocrity and has been backed heavily at Everton and has shown that he hasn’t a clue. Shame really. Funny definitely.

That Derby team should have pissd this league, and it scraped the play-offs only by winning its last couple of games of the season and other results going its way. Then fcked up his team selection for the final.
Ffp on 10:41 - Jan 4 with 2810 viewsTheChef

Ffp on 21:47 - Jan 3 by DWQPR

It's now what you know, it's who you know.

*does funny handshake*

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Ffp on 10:50 - Jan 4 with 2778 viewsPetros

Just saw this, literally LOLd.
Ffp on 11:12 - Jan 4 with 2712 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Ffp on 10:40 - Jan 4 by Northernr

That Derby team should have pissd this league, and it scraped the play-offs only by winning its last couple of games of the season and other results going its way. Then fcked up his team selection for the final.

And yet there was still a frankfest about how well he did.
Ffp on 11:20 - Jan 4 with 2674 viewsted_hendrix

I've got nothing against Everton, great old British stadium plenty of history et cetera--et cetera, but Jesus wept what were the owners of EFC thinking by employing a so called Manager who (IMO) had wholly been an abject and costly failure in his two previous jobs?
The owners of EFC are entirely responsible for the mess they are now In.
It's rare I watch anything from the Premiership I've no interest in that league at all but I did watch the few minutes of the highlights last night and dear me Brighton had a 'free pass' the Everton players were nothing short of useless.
Manager my arse.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ffp on 11:20 - Jan 4 with 2674 viewsNorthernr

Ffp on 11:12 - Jan 4 by CroydonCaptJack

And yet there was still a frankfest about how well he did.

I think he actually got nominated for Championship manager of the year that year
Ffp on 11:24 - Jan 4 with 2642 viewsstowmarketrange

Ffp on 11:20 - Jan 4 by ted_hendrix

I've got nothing against Everton, great old British stadium plenty of history et cetera--et cetera, but Jesus wept what were the owners of EFC thinking by employing a so called Manager who (IMO) had wholly been an abject and costly failure in his two previous jobs?
The owners of EFC are entirely responsible for the mess they are now In.
It's rare I watch anything from the Premiership I've no interest in that league at all but I did watch the few minutes of the highlights last night and dear me Brighton had a 'free pass' the Everton players were nothing short of useless.
Manager my arse.

A lot of the fans wanted him too.They even had banners made I believe.A bit like our banner which said”Come and save us Harry.” Unfortunately that banner keeps being shown on every Sky review of that season.Especially as my daughter and me are just to the right of the person holding it up.
Ffp on 11:30 - Jan 4 with 2626 viewsPhildo

The current form stats at the bottom of that league act as a reminder of how cr@p life is in that division for most mortals. Open a newspaper and you will only read about the crisis at Liverpool who have 5 wins and a defeat in the last 6 games.
Ffp on 11:45 - Jan 4 with 2550 viewsJuzzie

Ffp on 10:37 - Jan 4 by terryb

What amazed me was the commentator on the Arsenal Newcastle match sounded surprised that Brighton were in front. He obviously hasn't seen either team play!

They just revert to type. The big clubs are big and everyone else should know their place. How very dare anyone 'minnow' be in the top half.

People lap it up though and get brainwashed with the same mantra.
Ffp on 11:55 - Jan 4 with 2511 viewsJuzzie

Ffp on 10:38 - Jan 4 by Northernr

I'd just come on this thread to say word for word the same thing. I was watching the short 3 minute highlights, and they were showing an Everton corner, which I thought was a weird use of limited time in an edit. Oh, no, wait, they're going to play Brighton straight through on goal at the other end.

For the 4th goal I'm amazed they didn't cut out the actual free-kick itself, just have the counter-attack, in the same way Rooney's pass to Eze v Derby was conveniently omitted.

Funny as fk though.

[Post edited 4 Jan 2023 12:45]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024