Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Article from t'uther side of the hill 18:27 - Feb 13 with 2095 viewsJws

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/11009369.Young_o
Article from t'uther side of the hill on 18:30 - Feb 13 with 2072 viewsDaleaholic

Would love to see us go in for him once the season is over but I think Blackburn will be wanting him to play next season. Who knows!

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Article from t'uther side of the hill on 18:34 - Feb 13 with 2058 views442Dale

Securing the deal to keep O'Connell was one of the best pieces of transfer business we've done in recent years, especially as Blackburn went on to sell Scott Dann.

Defensively he is the equal of, if not probably better than Dawson was at the same age. Dawson carried a greater threat, but O'Connell is a proper old fashioned centre half.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Article from t'uther side of the hill on 18:42 - Feb 13 with 2028 viewselectricblue

A decent 75/100k bid plus add ons and im sure rovers may buckle...
Also rovers are way in debt so money would be welcome....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Article from t'uther side of the hill on 18:55 - Feb 13 with 1996 viewsJws

Article from t'uther side of the hill on 18:42 - Feb 13 by electricblue

A decent 75/100k bid plus add ons and im sure rovers may buckle...
Also rovers are way in debt so money would be welcome....

I live over Blackburn way and he is very highly thought of by Rovers. However much i'd love to see us sign him on a permanent deal I really can't see them selling him.
Article from t'uther side of the hill on 19:39 - Feb 13 with 1894 viewsChaffRAFC

I'd be surprised if he wasn't around the first team squad next season after impressing this season. I thought Kevin Long was a class act but this lad is twice as good.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024