Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Cemmy End 17:38 - Mar 5 with 5022 viewsYouTubeDale

Clarification please.

Is the Cemmy End booked up now? I know you can pay on the night but will that include Cemmy End tickets?

Official Site:

We can confirm that as of Wednesday afternoon, we had sold over 800 tickets for Friday night’s Sky Bet League Two encounter v Bury.

Due to the number of tickets that have now been sold, Bury will open up part of the Main Stand to Dale supporters (blocks G-J), in addition to housing supporters in the East Stand.

We have a small number of tickets left at the RAFC Ticket Office and these will remain on sale until 5pm on Thursday 6th March.

Please note that although tickets are on advanced sale, the match is NOT all ticket. Supporters can pay on the night.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2014 17:53]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

The Cemy End on 17:43 - Mar 5 with 3634 views442Dale

Col said there were 1800 spaces in the Cemetery End. That should be enough, but the overspill area is a good fall back option.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The Cemy End on 17:47 - Mar 5 with 3611 viewsDaley_Lama

If its owt like their Oldham game last season then it will be first come first served in the Cemmy End, tickets bought or not.

Any overspill will put thee in the overspill bit, ticket purchased or not.

They didn't do the last bit for Oldham and hundreds of fans with tickets got turned away.

This farcical old club.

Poll: DF in or out

The Cemy End on 17:52 - Mar 5 with 3578 viewsYouTubeDale

Not another delayed kick-off again...in front of millions of viewers including thousands of Portsmouth fans swearing at the box (after kick-off ofcourse).

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

The Cemmy End on 18:00 - Mar 5 with 3536 viewsSimpkinsLeftPeg

Why are we in the Cemmy End anyway? Thought away fans had been in the MRE this year?
The Cemmy End on 18:04 - Mar 5 with 3512 viewsColDale

The Cemmy End on 18:00 - Mar 5 by SimpkinsLeftPeg

Why are we in the Cemmy End anyway? Thought away fans had been in the MRE this year?

Its so we can see some fat kid in the home end get so wound up by the game that he gets thrown out before kick off. again.

That or the Police will deem it easier to keep supporters separated that way rather than all coming out at the same exit as is the case at the MRE, which makes sense.
The Cemmy End on 18:24 - Mar 5 with 3423 viewsdownunder

The Cemmy End on 18:04 - Mar 5 by ColDale

Its so we can see some fat kid in the home end get so wound up by the game that he gets thrown out before kick off. again.

That or the Police will deem it easier to keep supporters separated that way rather than all coming out at the same exit as is the case at the MRE, which makes sense.

Will their Peeler mascot fall over the advertising hoarding? Again.
The Cemmy End on 20:41 - Mar 5 with 3185 viewslurker

The Cemmy End on 18:04 - Mar 5 by ColDale

Think it is just as you said Col.

It always made me laugh when we used to file out of the MRE with our yoof giving it larger through the fencing to the bury mongs before realising as they continued walking that the fencing soon disappeared and they then kept their heads down and pissed off down the road fairly sharpish.
The Cemmy End on 21:26 - Mar 5 with 3109 viewslove_the_dale

Will we have the option of going in the Main Stand section? i.e. whether the East Stand is full or not and whether we have a ticket or not.
Login to get fewer ads

The Cemmy End on 21:47 - Mar 5 with 3072 viewsSwissdale

It does say in Saturdays programme that we will be in the MRE.

Much better stand for generating atmosphere - just hope you don't get a seat in the bottom few rows!
The Cemmy End on 21:59 - Mar 5 with 3041 viewsTVOS1907

The Cemmy End on 21:47 - Mar 5 by Swissdale

It does say in Saturdays programme that we will be in the MRE.

Much better stand for generating atmosphere - just hope you don't get a seat in the bottom few rows!

Duff information, I'm afraid. We're in the Cemetery End, which would make life easier if clubs used names like that instead of East Stand and West Stand.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The Cemmy End on 22:02 - Mar 5 with 3028 views442Dale

The Cemmy End on 21:59 - Mar 5 by TVOS1907

Duff information, I'm afraid. We're in the Cemetery End, which would make life easier if clubs used names like that instead of East Stand and West Stand.

Have you any news on Michael or Damien?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The Cemmy End on 22:07 - Mar 5 with 3008 viewsTVOS1907

The Cemmy End on 22:02 - Mar 5 by 442Dale

Have you any news on Michael or Damien?

Or Lee(y)?

The Cemmy End on 22:25 - Mar 5 with 2956 viewsdalenumber2

Can someone clarify please - is the Cemetery end the one which goes round a corner (with the scoreboard) or is it the one where you seem to be sitting below pitch level if you're on the first few rows?
The Cemmy End on 22:28 - Mar 5 with 2950 viewsTrue_Blue2

The Cemmy End on 22:25 - Mar 5 by dalenumber2

Can someone clarify please - is the Cemetery end the one which goes round a corner (with the scoreboard) or is it the one where you seem to be sitting below pitch level if you're on the first few rows?

It's the one we were in when we won 4 - 2 (see avatar)
[Post edited 5 Mar 2014 22:30]
The Cemmy End on 22:29 - Mar 5 with 2948 viewsShun

The corner one.
The Cemmy End on 07:17 - Mar 6 with 2784 viewsdalenumber2

The Cemmy End on 22:29 - Mar 5 by Shun

The corner one.

Hmm thinking about it I should have been able to work that one out myself, with the other end being the Manchester Road end.
The Cemmy End on 07:38 - Mar 6 with 2763 viewsaleanddale

The one with a cemetery behind it!!

seriously its the one with the score box.

we were there when we thumped em 4-2 back in lg1.

Much better stand for so many reasons least of all the view.
The Cemmy End (n/t) on 08:01 - Mar 6 with 2740 viewsPDIDDY

The Cemmy End on 21:59 - Mar 5 by TVOS1907

2-fore
[Post edited 6 Mar 2014 8:02]

Gissa job

The Cemmy End (n/t) on 13:07 - Mar 6 with 2537 viewsTVOS1907

The Cemmy End (n/t) on 08:01 - Mar 6 by PDIDDY

2-fore
[Post edited 6 Mar 2014 8:02]

Que?

The Cemmy End on 13:07 - Mar 6 with 2537 viewsBigDaveMyCock

The Cemmy End on 22:28 - Mar 5 by True_Blue2

It's the one we were in when we won 4 - 2 (see avatar)
[Post edited 5 Mar 2014 22:30]

Ah ok, I know where it is now (see Police Academy 6)

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

The Cemmy End on 16:10 - Mar 6 with 2380 viewsTVOS1907

One of the latest crackers on mong central is that we fiddled the crowd v Oxford last week.

One mong even thought that the picture shown on the BBC match report, which was of Hogan celebrating v Leeds, with ex-bury keeper Paddy Kenny in the background, was from last Saturday and that there were "a lot more than 300 Oxford fans in the background."

Marvellous!

The Cemmy End on 16:46 - Mar 6 with 2317 viewsSandyman

The Cemmy End on 16:10 - Mar 6 by TVOS1907

One of the latest crackers on mong central is that we fiddled the crowd v Oxford last week.

One mong even thought that the picture shown on the BBC match report, which was of Hogan celebrating v Leeds, with ex-bury keeper Paddy Kenny in the background, was from last Saturday and that there were "a lot more than 300 Oxford fans in the background."

Marvellous!

Geet arfs!!
The Cemmy End on 17:07 - Mar 6 with 2268 viewsTrue_Blue2

Marvellous!

They're also claiming that their matches against Accrington are better derby matches than when they play Dale! They'll say anything rather than admit the fact that Dale are their closest rivals.
The Cemmy End on 17:24 - Mar 6 with 2231 viewssandylaner1

Marvellous!

The Cemmy End on 17:31 - Mar 6 with 2201 viewsdalenumber2

The Cemmy End on 07:38 - Mar 6 by aleanddale

The one with a cemetery behind it!!

seriously its the one with the score box.

we were there when we thumped em 4-2 back in lg1.

Much better stand for so many reasons least of all the view.

Yes I realised almost as soon as I posted. Was just being a bit thick. Doh !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024