Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hodgson 21:47 - Mar 5 with 2357 viewsmacro

The most unimaginative manager out. So many players out of position, lack of pace, why play hart give someone else experience etc
Hodgson on 11:52 - Mar 7 with 491 viewsdingdangblue

Hodgson on 11:19 - Mar 7 by nordenblue

Winning not a tap for half a century would indicate we are pretty shite id say as a national side regardless of the performance the other night?Theres only so far the great English spirit and determination will get you when we're so technically inferior to many nations.

Technically inferior and shite as we are - if we could take/save penalties - we would've been in 2 major finals and 2 semi finals in the last 10 tournaments we've competed.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hodgson on 13:20 - Mar 7 with 459 viewsnordenblue

Hodgson on 11:52 - Mar 7 by dingdangblue

Technically inferior and shite as we are - if we could take/save penalties - we would've been in 2 major finals and 2 semi finals in the last 10 tournaments we've competed.

If your Auntie had knackers she'd be your uncle.
Hodgson on 15:37 - Mar 7 with 421 viewsdingdangblue

Hodgson on 13:20 - Mar 7 by nordenblue

If your Auntie had knackers she'd be your uncle.

Well no not really. There's no chance of any of my Aunties having knackers but there was a 50/50 chance Pearce,Waddle,Beckham,Lampard,Gerrard and the others could have scored their penalties.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hodgson on 16:09 - Mar 7 with 414 viewsMass_Debater

Hodgson on 15:37 - Mar 7 by dingdangblue

Well no not really. There's no chance of any of my Aunties having knackers but there was a 50/50 chance Pearce,Waddle,Beckham,Lampard,Gerrard and the others could have scored their penalties.

We're well and truly fooked if we've only got a 50% chance of scoring a penalty.
Hodgson on 16:41 - Mar 7 with 388 viewsD_Alien

Hodgson on 16:09 - Mar 7 by Mass_Debater

We're well and truly fooked if we've only got a 50% chance of scoring a penalty.

A logician (of which I'm not one) would probably confirm that every time a player takes a penalty they've got a 50% chance of scoring

i.e. they either score, or they don't

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024