Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood 20:51 - Mar 15 with 9821 viewsBartRowou

Anyone know if this is all ticket? Looking at their site, I think we get just under 1200 tickets (including the seats) which may not be enough what with the promotion thing and the sea air.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Fleetwood on 20:54 - Mar 15 with 5815 views442Dale

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/ticketnewsfleetwoodtown-29.03.14-14210

Nope. It might ending up being just enough space, but surprised it wasn't made all ticket just in case. Maybe they'll have an overspill area contingency plan.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Fleetwood on 22:08 - Mar 18 with 5379 views442Dale

After two wins in a row, I'd get your tickets beforehand for this one....

Wouldn't be surprised to see a change and it becoming all-ticket. Or can we ask them for more seats?

Fleetwood on 22:25 - Mar 18 with 5280 viewsShun

I don't want to start going on about how big my willy is but surely we'll take at least 1200?
Fleetwood on 22:29 - Mar 18 with 5233 viewsYouTubeDale

I can see our away crowds getting bigger from now -it's not rocket science. The atmosphere is going to get electric. (Look away FGs).

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Fleetwood on 17:02 - Mar 22 with 4967 views442Dale

After recent results we really could need more space next Saturday now. Surely it's either all ticket or we check with Fleetwood to see if they can accommodate more Dale fans? Otherwise there's a real chance that not all those who travel will get to see the game.

We've seen today the potential issues about moving fans at Wycombe ended up happening - as predicted on here; hopefully there won't be any of these predicted problems next week.

Is there any chance the Trust could contact the club on fans behalf in the next couple of days to clarify the situation?

Fleetwood on 18:20 - Mar 22 with 4795 viewsNR_Dale

Going by train on sat. Anyone know how to get from Blackpool to fleetwood and how long it takes and costs?????
Fleetwood on 18:23 - Mar 22 with 4773 viewsD_Alien

Fleetwood on 18:20 - Mar 22 by NR_Dale

Going by train on sat. Anyone know how to get from Blackpool to fleetwood and how long it takes and costs?????

http://www.blackpooltransport.com/services/tram-services

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Fleetwood on 19:17 - Mar 22 with 4672 viewsblackpoolcol

out of Blackpool North, walk to sea front and either (a) catch tram to Fleetwood (Lindel Road) or (b) Catch no 1 bus to Fleetwood

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

Login to get fewer ads

Fleetwood on 10:39 - Mar 24 with 4406 viewsColDale

From Fleetwood:

Thanks for your email.
The away capacity at our stadium is 1,353. 700 tickets have been sent to your ticket office to sell directly to Rochdale supporters, supporters will also be able to purchase on the day.
Regards
Dave
Fleetwood on 10:46 - Mar 24 with 4390 viewsnordenblue

Fleetwood on 10:39 - Mar 24 by ColDale

From Fleetwood:

Thanks for your email.
The away capacity at our stadium is 1,353. 700 tickets have been sent to your ticket office to sell directly to Rochdale supporters, supporters will also be able to purchase on the day.
Regards
Dave

So what happens if more than 1350 turn up on the day with or without tickets?Could be a concern depending on tomoro nights result too could boost our following by even more,might be worth getting a ticket in advance me thinks?
Fleetwood on 10:48 - Mar 24 with 4376 viewsaleanddale

I would have thought 1353 will be plenty.

could get close to that though if we get another positive result tomorrow night v Pompey.
Fleetwood on 11:10 - Mar 24 with 4348 viewsD_Alien

Fleetwood on 10:46 - Mar 24 by nordenblue

So what happens if more than 1350 turn up on the day with or without tickets?Could be a concern depending on tomoro nights result too could boost our following by even more,might be worth getting a ticket in advance me thinks?

If more than 1350 turn up, those without tickets will be trying to get into the home ends.

Fleetwood need to indicate whether they have spare capacity set aside for overflow.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Fleetwood on 11:40 - Mar 24 with 4296 viewsTrue_Blue2

Fleetwood on 10:48 - Mar 24 by aleanddale

I would have thought 1353 will be plenty.

could get close to that though if we get another positive result tomorrow night v Pompey.

If we beat Pompey, I'm not sure 1,350 will be enough.
Fleetwood on 13:04 - Mar 24 with 4222 views442Dale

Cheers for that Col.

That figure of 1300 odd may be enough, the extra couple of hundred might make the difference. But as D_Alien says they should still have contingency plans in place if any more do turn up.

Definitely a good idea to get tickets beforehand.

Fleetwood on 13:14 - Mar 24 with 4203 viewsR17ALE

Fleetwood on 13:04 - Mar 24 by 442Dale

Cheers for that Col.

That figure of 1300 odd may be enough, the extra couple of hundred might make the difference. But as D_Alien says they should still have contingency plans in place if any more do turn up.

Definitely a good idea to get tickets beforehand.

I've been down to the ticket office today and they were nearly queuing out of the door for Fleetwood tickets. The lass said we were talking to Fleetwood about securing extra space. I'd urge anyone who is thinking of going to buy a ticket asap.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Fleetwood on 13:16 - Mar 24 with 4192 viewsTrue_Blue2

Fleetwood on 13:14 - Mar 24 by R17ALE

I've been down to the ticket office today and they were nearly queuing out of the door for Fleetwood tickets. The lass said we were talking to Fleetwood about securing extra space. I'd urge anyone who is thinking of going to buy a ticket asap.

It's not exactly a long distance from ticket window to door though, is it?
Fleetwood on 13:18 - Mar 24 with 4187 viewsR17ALE

Fleetwood on 13:16 - Mar 24 by True_Blue2

It's not exactly a long distance from ticket window to door though, is it?

No, but a queue on a Monday morning at Dale is a very rare sight!

Fleetwood on 13:34 - Mar 24 with 4149 viewslove_the_dale

Fleetwood on 11:10 - Mar 24 by D_Alien

If more than 1350 turn up, those without tickets will be trying to get into the home ends.

Fleetwood need to indicate whether they have spare capacity set aside for overflow.

I'm also wondering what happens if you purchase a ticket in advance and find that the away seating is full when you arrive.
Fleetwood on 13:37 - Mar 24 with 4135 views442Dale

Fleetwood on 13:34 - Mar 24 by love_the_dale

I'm also wondering what happens if you purchase a ticket in advance and find that the away seating is full when you arrive.

They'd deduct the amount of tickets sold off capacity eg we sell 700, 650 tickets left for those paying on the day. The cash turnstiles would close as soon as capacity is reached.

Fleetwood on 13:42 - Mar 24 with 4121 viewslove_the_dale

Fleetwood on 13:37 - Mar 24 by 442Dale

They'd deduct the amount of tickets sold off capacity eg we sell 700, 650 tickets left for those paying on the day. The cash turnstiles would close as soon as capacity is reached.

Thanks. I'll stop worrying now.
Fleetwood on 13:47 - Mar 24 with 4101 views442Dale

Fleetwood on 13:42 - Mar 24 by love_the_dale

Thanks. I'll stop worrying now.

Though if we do look likely to sell those that Fleetwood have sent, you'd expect them to get more over by the middle of the week.

Fleetwood on 20:44 - Mar 25 with 3765 viewsDomDale

Fleetwood on 10:39 - Mar 24 by ColDale

From Fleetwood:

Thanks for your email.
Regards
Dave

Massive queue before the game &Hearing a few people say we have sold the first allocation?

Any idea when the rest of the tickets will surface/ plans to expand away allocation? We may need it!!

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Fleetwood on 21:49 - Mar 25 with 3719 viewsKenBoon

For anyone not in the parish, you can buy tickets for the Dale end from Fleetwood too.
Fleetwood on 21:59 - Mar 25 with 3656 viewsR17ALE

Fleetwood on 20:44 - Mar 25 by DomDale

Massive queue before the game &Hearing a few people say we have sold the first allocation?

Any idea when the rest of the tickets will surface/ plans to expand away allocation? We may need it!!

Think they announced at half time that the allocation had sold out and Fleetwood were supplying us with an additional allocation which will be on sale between Thursday 9am to Friday 3pm.

Fleetwood on 22:04 - Mar 25 with 3623 views442Dale

Fleetwood on 21:59 - Mar 25 by R17ALE

Think they announced at half time that the allocation had sold out and Fleetwood were supplying us with an additional allocation which will be on sale between Thursday 9am to Friday 3pm.

At the end the tannoy was still saying the tickets were on sale after the game I thought? Have the second batch not arrived?

It's likely we'll sell out so it's as good as all-ticket at this rate. Any news on whether Fleetwood are able to provide any additional room?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024