Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How are you feeling ?? 14:37 - Apr 15 with 6109 viewsTalkingSutty

All our lives we have dreamed of this sort of scenario, a nice points cushion going into the last 4 fixtures not only looking at promotion but also with a great chance of being league champions and doing a lap of honour with that trophy.

So, now the reality is actually here how is everybody feeling ? Personally, I have a mixture of excitement and nervousness and keep alternating between the two emotions. The nearer the next fixture approaches the better I feel but after the game I start to feel nervous again and wish the next fixture could come sooner.

One things for sure if we do clinch promotion or god forbid win the darn thing then I think I will explode. I just feel like drinking a load of beer !!

Does anybody else have similar symptoms?

This post has been edited by an administrator
How are you feeling ?? on 08:22 - May 2 with 541 viewsTalkingSutty

Well the nervous excitement is now just excitement, the script could hardly have been written any better. We all deserve a good day out tomorrow and the fact there are no tickets left shows the love the fans have for this team.

Setting off in the morning knowing we are already promoted will be amazing and there is still a realistic chance we can win the league, if we do, god knows what will happen, there will be some ale supped though.

We should savour every moment of the day because for a lot of fans the game is a "once in a lifetime". I know how i am feeling......bloody ecstatic!!

How are you feeling ?? on 08:27 - May 2 with 525 viewsMoonyDale

How are you feeling ?? on 08:22 - May 2 by TalkingSutty

Well the nervous excitement is now just excitement, the script could hardly have been written any better. We all deserve a good day out tomorrow and the fact there are no tickets left shows the love the fans have for this team.

Setting off in the morning knowing we are already promoted will be amazing and there is still a realistic chance we can win the league, if we do, god knows what will happen, there will be some ale supped though.

We should savour every moment of the day because for a lot of fans the game is a "once in a lifetime". I know how i am feeling......bloody ecstatic!!

No nerves for me TS, just looking forward to a cracking good day out and no matter what the result we are already up.....It's a day to say thanks to the players and staff for a cracking season and for us fans to have a no pressure day out. Am going for Chesterfield to win by one goal and us to win by 15.....That'll ding dang do for me....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

How are you feeling ?? on 08:31 - May 2 with 516 viewsTalkingSutty

How are you feeling ?? on 08:27 - May 2 by MoonyDale

No nerves for me TS, just looking forward to a cracking good day out and no matter what the result we are already up.....It's a day to say thanks to the players and staff for a cracking season and for us fans to have a no pressure day out. Am going for Chesterfield to win by one goal and us to win by 15.....That'll ding dang do for me....

Glass half full man,well done. I am going for Fleetwood to draw with a late eaqualiser and Bunny to score our winner in the dying minutes.
How are you feeling ?? on 09:31 - May 2 with 453 viewsParkinsGimp

Whatever happens have a good day out lads and given em a cheer for me and all the others who couldnt get down.
Bloody hell Dale fans moaning they cant go cos they cant get tickets LOL
Brilliant.
How are you feeling ?? on 10:41 - May 2 with 403 viewsScunnydale

I second that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024