Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do we need? 10:21 - Apr 18 with 51546 viewsdale_spotland

Say we win today and burton and Fleetwood lose/drop points, would a win on Monday be enough regardless of other results?

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

What do we need? on 10:25 - Apr 18 with 50537 viewsStranglers

if we win and burton and Fleetwood lose, then were up on goal difference, so technically we would need another point.....

Two wins will do it...today and Monday??

RIP-Wurzel

What do we need? on 10:25 - Apr 18 with 50535 viewsdale1968

Win Today And Fwood & Burton Loose
We have a stronger GD so would effectively be up as we have a +14 difference on Fwood and a 17 GD on Burton

So basically

Dale 78 Pts With 3 Left
Fwood 78 Pts (If they Won Last 3)
Burton 77 Pts (If they Won Last 3)

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

What do we need? on 10:35 - Apr 18 with 50504 viewsColDale

Back to back wins for Dale will probably be enough anyway. Assuming we win both of them, we will have a minimum of eleven goal difference advantage over Fleetwood. Those wins would then require four Fleetwood wins, and two Dale defeats with an average of a two goal deficit per game. Back to back Dale wins would rule Burton out completely.

If we win today, and Fleetwood lose, then again you have the same situation where Fleetwood need to win three from three, we'd need to lose three from three, and an average two goal deficit in each.

But let's just get today won first
What do we need? on 10:37 - Apr 18 with 50496 viewsFrog

If we win and Burton lose today they can't catch us anyway.
What do we need? on 10:40 - Apr 18 with 50487 viewsisitme

What do we need? on 10:37 - Apr 18 by Frog

If we win and Burton lose today they can't catch us anyway.

Burton play tomorrow.

Let us just concentrate on our game today. As supporters we need to get behind the team, Southend will not be easy opposition.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 10:52]
What do we need? on 10:51 - Apr 18 with 50451 viewsR17ALE

What we really need is for a lot of posters to stop thinking we're already up. This place is a FG's wet dream at the moment.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

What do we need? on 10:55 - Apr 18 with 50432 viewsdale1968

So lets think were in a relegation scrap then....

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

What do we need? on 11:12 - Apr 18 with 50377 viewsfitzochris

Superb message from Matty Lund via the club this morning. Can't wait for this game today.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

What do we need? on 11:13 - Apr 18 with 50372 viewsaleanddale

What do we need? on 10:35 - Apr 18 by ColDale

Back to back wins for Dale will probably be enough anyway. Assuming we win both of them, we will have a minimum of eleven goal difference advantage over Fleetwood. Those wins would then require four Fleetwood wins, and two Dale defeats with an average of a two goal deficit per game. Back to back Dale wins would rule Burton out completely.

If we win today, and Fleetwood lose, then again you have the same situation where Fleetwood need to win three from three, we'd need to lose three from three, and an average two goal deficit in each.

But let's just get today won first

If that happened then Chesterfield will be having a mare so thats also in our favour.

This place is difficult to read today lets just do our bit in the stand to give the players the maximum belief.

A win would be great today but if not they still need to see we are very very confident they will get over the line soon.
What do we need? on 11:31 - Apr 18 with 50314 viewsKenBoon

What do we need? on 11:36 - Apr 18 with 50299 viewsMoonyDale

Let's not get overly nervy on the terraces today and keep the noise level up. The players need every little bit if help we can give them today......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

What do we need? on 12:16 - Apr 18 with 50221 viewsChaffRAFC

Monday is going to be weird if we go up then. A lot will be on the way home from Bristol, do we all pile into the Cemetery Inn and have a right good celebration or do we wait until it's mathematical and the P appears next to our name?

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

What do we need? on 12:39 - Apr 18 with 50161 viewsTalkingSutty

What do we need? on 12:16 - Apr 18 by ChaffRAFC

Monday is going to be weird if we go up then. A lot will be on the way home from Bristol, do we all pile into the Cemetery Inn and have a right good celebration or do we wait until it's mathematical and the P appears next to our name?

Just match fleetwood and Burtons results over the next 2 games,win today and we will be on the cusp.I dont think we will need 2 wins because that would mean Fleetwood winning all 4 games and turning around the goal difference, it isnt going to happen.

We want to win the league though so lets just focus on that, if we fall short promotion should look after itself.
What do we need? on 12:45 - Apr 18 with 50145 viewsdownunder

We need to win, and not give a f**k about all the other teams.
What do we need? on 13:00 - Apr 18 with 50114 viewsD_Alien

What do we need? on 12:45 - Apr 18 by downunder

We need to win, and not give a f**k about all the other teams.

That's what the players need to do, not us!

We have to sit or stand with other scores coming through on phones - if not your own phone, someone nearby will be broadcasting them!

I'll tell you what we need - an early goal!

I'm off for an early (for a Friday) pint - and do I f**king need that!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

What do we need? on 15:46 - Apr 18 with 49942 viewsRodingdale

What do we need? on 13:00 - Apr 18 by D_Alien

That's what the players need to do, not us!

We have to sit or stand with other scores coming through on phones - if not your own phone, someone nearby will be broadcasting them!

I'll tell you what we need - an early goal!

I'm off for an early (for a Friday) pint - and do I f**king need that!

This always was a dangerous thread
What do we need? on 16:00 - Apr 18 with 49886 viewsSuddenLad

Watching this we need a miracle. Dreadful for 45 minutes and we've lost Hogan again.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

What do we need? on 16:13 - Apr 18 with 49848 viewsdalefertcup2

What do we need? on 15:46 - Apr 18 by Rodingdale

My thought exactly.
What do we need? on 16:57 - Apr 18 with 49780 viewsdale_spotland

What do we need? on 15:46 - Apr 18 by Rodingdale

Aye, it's my fault Matty Done gifted them a goal and they then went on to outclass us.

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

What do we need? on 17:03 - Apr 18 with 49749 viewsDomDale

As I can see it we need to win every game now.

Today was as gutless I have seen the team since the eyre era. Shocking.
I'll be at Brizzle, Cheltenham and Newport. But if we blow this it will feel worse than the relegation from league 1 for me.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

What do we need? on 17:09 - Apr 18 with 49709 viewsrich_dale

What do we need? on 17:03 - Apr 18 by DomDale

As I can see it we need to win every game now.

Today was as gutless I have seen the team since the eyre era. Shocking.
I'll be at Brizzle, Cheltenham and Newport. But if we blow this it will feel worse than the relegation from league 1 for me.

Two wins out of three would do. Chesterfield v Fleetwood and Burton in last two games. Still time to believe
What do we need? on 17:30 - Apr 18 with 49594 viewsToffeemanc

Right now what we need is to remember how to score. Four blanks in a row and we haven't looked much of a threat in three of those games.
We can't win games if we don't score goals!

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

What do we need? on 17:35 - Apr 18 with 49561 viewsnordenblue

What do we need? on 17:30 - Apr 18 by Toffeemanc

Right now what we need is to remember how to score. Four blanks in a row and we haven't looked much of a threat in three of those games.
We can't win games if we don't score goals!

Any chance of playing with more than 1 striker up front perhaps even more so when at home?
What do we need? on 17:41 - Apr 18 with 49529 views442Dale

What do we need? on 17:35 - Apr 18 by nordenblue

Any chance of playing with more than 1 striker up front perhaps even more so when at home?

Playing Lund in the role behind the front man nullifies his threat. He's much better arriving from deep.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

What do we need? on 17:51 - Apr 18 with 49471 viewsD_Alien

What do we need? on 17:41 - Apr 18 by 442Dale

Playing Lund in the role behind the front man nullifies his threat. He's much better arriving from deep.

True

That gives him a chance to do some sprinting rather than flopping

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024