Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ratings 17:43 - Apr 18 with 2058 viewsD_Alien

I can't think of much I want to say really, so just going to say it all with ratings:

Lillis - 7
Rafferty - 6
Lancashire - 6
O'Connell - 6
Done - 3
Cavanagh - 5
Lund - 6
Rose - 0
Henderson - 5
Hogan - 6
Bunney - 5

Donnelly - 2
Vincenti - 6
Allen - 7

Manager's selection & tactics - 3
Home crowd - 6
Away crowd - 6
Ref - 6

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Ratings on 17:44 - Apr 18 with 2047 viewsborodale4

Lol Rose 0
Ratings on 17:47 - Apr 18 with 1984 viewsMoonyDale

Very generous ratings there D.Alien, Unless the - is a minus. That would be about right after what we just witnessed.......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Ratings on 17:47 - Apr 18 with 1982 viewsRAFC_1994

Would be too harsh with my ratings. But Rose in the minuses with Allen as my MOTM.
Ratings on 17:50 - Apr 18 with 1939 viewsRalphs12

Personally thought Vincenti was our best player after coming on. Unfortunate for bunney being stuck out wide as he cant do that role Vincenti does but I thought he was our biggest plus
Ratings on 17:55 - Apr 18 with 1911 viewschuckleberry

Donnelly should have been man of the match, he was the only one who didn't drop his standards.
Ratings on 17:59 - Apr 18 with 1871 views442Dale

Ratings on 17:55 - Apr 18 by chuckleberry

Donnelly should have been man of the match, he was the only one who didn't drop his standards.

It was completely the wrong situation for Donnelly to come on. He needs to be up against players with limitations or who are tiring.

He has not changed and never will.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Ratings on 18:06 - Apr 18 with 1820 viewssomething_dale

Home crowd - 0

Nervousness from the crowd affects the players. Not using it as an excuse for them but 2 songs all game is poor. At least we could say we're doing our bit but sadly we're not.
Ratings on 18:10 - Apr 18 with 1775 viewsNafelad

Ratings on 18:06 - Apr 18 by something_dale

Home crowd - 0

Nervousness from the crowd affects the players. Not using it as an excuse for them but 2 songs all game is poor. At least we could say we're doing our bit but sadly we're not.

How can you avoid being nervous, watching Dale perform as they do in the 'run-ins'?

Topcat

Login to get fewer ads

Ratings on 18:12 - Apr 18 with 1760 viewsD_Alien

Home crowd - 0

Couldn't disagree more

if anything, the Dale fans have been too fulsome in their eulogising of the players

I commented that before the Mansfield game, we were treating them like they were some kind of super-heroes. I'm really not sure that does any good, especially when the going gets tough

The crowd were fine today. In a good mood and good voice until stunned into silence - not nervousness

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Ratings on 18:27 - Apr 18 with 1673 viewsboromat

For what it's worth.

Lillis - 8 (MOM by default)
Rafferty - 7
Lancashire - 5
O'Connell - 6
Done - 4
Cav - 5
Rose - 3
Lund - 7
Bunney - 7
Henderson - 6
Hogan - NA

Donnelly - 6
Allen - 8
Vincenti - 7

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Ratings on 19:45 - Apr 18 with 1547 viewspioneer

Home crowd - 0

Absolute tosh! There is only one group of people who can make sure we go up - the ones in the shirts on the field.

Blaming the fans (and fortunately Hill hasn't gone there . . . so far) is nonsense. No fans ever got a team promoted (or relegated) - thats why we dont get a medal, . . . or a bonus.
Ratings on 19:51 - Apr 18 with 1502 views442Dale

The fans reaction was very good in the main. No booing after and the players got good applause from many of those who were there at the end.

Ratings on 19:54 - Apr 18 with 1494 viewsTVOS1907

Ratings on 19:51 - Apr 18 by 442Dale

The fans reaction was very good in the main. No booing after and the players got good applause from many of those who were there at the end.

Hill's praised the fans in his post-match interview.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Ratings on 19:58 - Apr 18 with 1476 views442Dale

Ratings on 19:54 - Apr 18 by TVOS1907

Hill's praised the fans in his post-match interview.

Good to hear. Certainly playing their part as it was very easy to get frustrated today.

Strangely, we've got better experience of dealing with this situation than some of the players.

Ratings on 20:58 - Apr 18 with 1401 viewsdale2012

Ratings on 18:27 - Apr 18 by boromat

For what it's worth.

Lillis - 8 (MOM by default)
Rafferty - 7
Lancashire - 5
O'Connell - 6
Done - 4
Cav - 5
Rose - 3
Lund - 7
Bunney - 7
Henderson - 6
Hogan - NA

Donnelly - 6
Allen - 8
Vincenti - 7

A 7 for Rafferty. Really? I thought he had a shocker today. They had so much success down their left flank. His distribution is so poor.
Ratings on 10:30 - Apr 19 with 1204 viewsParkinsGimp

Ratings on 17:44 - Apr 18 by borodale4

Lol Rose 0

Dont think he likes Rose LOL
I thought Sarfend fans were good today, more than expected and vocal. I realise they get almost twice as many fans at home as we do but still a tidy following.
Allen MOM
Lillis let himself down thought his distribution against York was excellent but today he was poor like the rest of the guys really.
Ratings on 16:29 - Apr 19 with 1060 viewsboromat

Ratings on 20:58 - Apr 18 by dale2012

A 7 for Rafferty. Really? I thought he had a shocker today. They had so much success down their left flank. His distribution is so poor.

I thought he did well in the main struggled first half because he didn't get the defensive back up from Bunney as he gets with Vincenti. Rafferty was our best defender yesterday. Lancashire and Done were poor and O'Connell clearly was lacking game time!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024