Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For the first time this season 20:33 - Apr 19 with 2057 viewsMoonyDale

I am not looking forward to a game, they could cancel Monday for me as it's coming round all to fast...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

For the first time this season on 20:40 - Apr 19 with 2030 viewswmgunit

Isn't that the type of nervy attitude posters on here have been slating the players for having?

Looking forward to it, we're three games away from promotion. Day out to Bristol with a decent away following. Has the makings of a great day.
For the first time this season on 20:50 - Apr 19 with 2005 viewsMoonyDale

For the first time this season on 20:40 - Apr 19 by wmgunit

Isn't that the type of nervy attitude posters on here have been slating the players for having?

Looking forward to it, we're three games away from promotion. Day out to Bristol with a decent away following. Has the makings of a great day.

It's ok for me to be nervy, am not on the pitch...Setting off at 6.30 and the drive down will be fairly quiet I would say.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

For the first time this season on 20:51 - Apr 19 with 2002 viewsstuartcryer

up and at them now we need three from three and we are the team to do it UP THE DALE

wardle blue

For the first time this season on 21:26 - Apr 19 with 1939 viewsjustanillusion

Looking forward to monday
Bristol are rallying their fans , bumper home crowd of 8000 expected
Atmosphere should be intense
Both sides desperate for the points
let battle commence
Up the Dale !
For the first time this season on 23:04 - Apr 19 with 1820 viewsSuddenLad

With a bit of luck, Brizz!e will play in front of a bumper home crowd the same way as Dale seem to do. Not very well. Let's face it, they will be more nervous than normal and we need to race out of the traps and don't let them settle. Just like Sarfend did with us. Score early, shut the crowd up and grow into the game. First goal is more vital than ever.

Up and at them.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

For the first time this season on 23:35 - Apr 19 with 1773 viewsD_Alien

The game coming so soon after "Good" Friday works to our advantage

There was a lot of angst all week following the Mansfield defeat but this time its a case of just get out onto the pitch and get on with it

Even shorter time frame for Brizzle of course - but the pressure on them has got to be so much greater with their football league status at risk

I'm down here enjoying an easter break, just half an hour from Bristol. Had a few pints of the decent local ale, a nice meal, lazy day tomorrow with my partner and the Sunday papers, then off to the game on Monday and the Dale resurrection. What's not to like?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

For the first time this season on 23:45 - Apr 19 with 1743 viewsRotherhamDale

We'll win on Monday. I expect a determined and aggressive response from the players. We're a dangerous animal.

Possession with progression.

For the first time this season on 01:13 - Apr 20 with 1686 viewsFrog

For the first time this season on 23:45 - Apr 19 by RotherhamDale

We'll win on Monday. I expect a determined and aggressive response from the players. We're a dangerous animal.

For dangerous replace with toothless, just can't see who is going to score for us.
Login to get fewer ads

For the first time this season on 06:55 - Apr 20 with 1636 viewsTalkingSutty

For the first time this season on 01:13 - Apr 20 by Frog

For dangerous replace with toothless, just can't see who is going to score for us.

Vincent,Henderson,Lund or Allen but none of our strikers.I don't feel confident tomorrow but expect a win against Cheltenham and something down at Newport. The three point gap is still big at this stage and just one win means Fleetwood have to pick up 7 points from 3 tough games. If the players can't galvanize themselves for the remaining fixtures then it shows they weren't good enough all along.Let's face it Bristol are a pretty poor team so if we step up to the challenge there is nothing to fear.
For the first time this season on 07:52 - Apr 20 with 1608 viewsNafelad

4-3-3: Bunney up front, with Henderson and Vincenti on the wings - or is that an 'old-fashioned' sort of suggestion?

Topcat

For the first time this season on 17:42 - Apr 20 with 1361 viewsdingdangblue

For the first time this season on 06:55 - Apr 20 by TalkingSutty

Vincent,Henderson,Lund or Allen but none of our strikers.I don't feel confident tomorrow but expect a win against Cheltenham and something down at Newport. The three point gap is still big at this stage and just one win means Fleetwood have to pick up 7 points from 3 tough games. If the players can't galvanize themselves for the remaining fixtures then it shows they weren't good enough all along.Let's face it Bristol are a pretty poor team so if we step up to the challenge there is nothing to fear.

They are a pretty poor team 'Away from home'. At home however they are top 5! Better than Torquay,Portsmouth,Mansfield,Dagenham and Plymouth - who all beat us. Tomorrow will be a very difficult game and I am not confident at all. Football is just so crazy at times. A month ago this game would have been 3 points in the bag without a 2nd thought.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

For the first time this season on 18:03 - Apr 20 with 1323 viewsdingdangblue

For the first time this season on 17:42 - Apr 20 by dingdangblue

They are a pretty poor team 'Away from home'. At home however they are top 5! Better than Torquay,Portsmouth,Mansfield,Dagenham and Plymouth - who all beat us. Tomorrow will be a very difficult game and I am not confident at all. Football is just so crazy at times. A month ago this game would have been 3 points in the bag without a 2nd thought.

On 2nd thoughts - maybe a month ago it wouldn't have been 3pts in the bag even when we were on form. We haven't beaten any of the teams who are top of the 'home form table'! Chesterfield,Burton,Scunthorpe,Bristol(to play),Fleetwood,Southend,bury,York,Newport(to play),Dagenham,Portsmouth.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

For the first time this season on 20:21 - Apr 20 with 1203 viewsanimal8

For the first time this season on 01:13 - Apr 20 by Frog

frog. do you ever say anything positive .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024