Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newport tickets sold out - handful extra to arrive 07:30 - Apr 22 with 15567 viewsColDale

details here
http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/ticketnews-newport-03.05.14-1482687.as

This post has been edited by an administrator
Newport tickets general sale on 19:51 - Apr 27 with 3140 viewsDevonDale

Newport tickets general sale on 19:42 - Apr 27 by ColDale

Can't imagine they'll be on sale for too much longer. Gonna be some very disappointed Dale fans who'll miss out unless there's anyway Newport can give us more tickets

Or they just go in the home stands
Newport tickets general sale on 19:56 - Apr 27 with 3125 viewsjudd

Can't imagine they'll be on sale for too much longer. Gonna be some very disappointed Dale fans who'll miss out unless there's anyway Newport can give us more tickets

Some of us have a christening to go to.

Erm...

Poll: What is it to be then?

Newport tickets general sale (n/t) on 20:00 - Apr 27 with 3115 viewsStudiousDale

Will be a fantastic following when we sell out
[Post edited 27 Apr 2014 20:01]
Newport tickets general sale on 20:14 - Apr 27 with 3075 viewsdale18

Fancy dress anyone?
Newport tickets general sale on 20:17 - Apr 27 with 3065 viewsSalwaDale

Newport tickets general sale on 20:14 - Apr 27 by dale18

Fancy dress anyone?

Everyone in fantastic pants?

TBBT

Newport tickets general sale on 21:52 - Apr 27 with 2919 viewspnc4eva1

Pirates

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Newport tickets general sale on 08:28 - Apr 28 with 2768 viewsSandyman

Newport tickets general sale on 21:52 - Apr 27 by pnc4eva1

Pirates

AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Newport tickets general sale on 09:41 - Apr 28 with 2712 views_dezzy

252 left , steady flow of ppl up there already, doubt there will be any left to sell tomorrow

3rd coach filled now as well
[Post edited 28 Apr 2014 11:13]

KHBA

Login to get fewer ads

Newport tickets general sale on 11:27 - Apr 28 with 2607 viewssampadale

Just got my ticket over the phone. £15 only still available.

For any other exiles, I'm picking up at the ground. Here's hoping for a fine day ( and a Chesterfield slip up, and.....)
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:04 - Apr 28 with 2469 viewsDaley_Lama

Newport tickets general sale on 11:27 - Apr 28 by sampadale

Just got my ticket over the phone. £15 only still available.

For any other exiles, I'm picking up at the ground. Here's hoping for a fine day ( and a Chesterfield slip up, and.....)

Poll: DF in or out

Newport tickets general sale on 13:58 - Apr 28 with 2364 viewsSandyman

TICKET UPDATE (12 noon) > Less than 100 tickets now remain for Saturday's match v Newport County at Rodney Parade.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2014 13:59]
Newport tickets general sale on 14:48 - Apr 28 with 2281 viewsDevonDale

4th coach filled - taking bookings for coach 5.
Newport tickets general sale on 14:48 - Apr 28 with 2280 viewsdale18

TRAVEL UPDATE: We've filled a FOURTH coach for Saturday's trip to Newport. We're now taking bookings for a fifth #RAFC
Newport tickets general sale on 16:10 - Apr 28 with 2163 viewsSaxonDale

From the twitter feed,

TICKET UPDATE: We have now sold our allocation for Sat's game. Newport are however sending us a very small number of extra tickets they should arrive at the RAFC Ticket Office tomorrow. Please note that you will not be able to purchase these over the phone #RAFC
Newport tickets general sale on 17:13 - Apr 28 with 2045 viewspieandpeasdale

Why arent the club allowing these extra tkts to be bought over the phone?
Will there be anymore tkts after this small amount?
Newport tickets general sale on 17:22 - Apr 28 with 1980 views442Dale

Newport tickets general sale on 17:13 - Apr 28 by pieandpeasdale

Why arent the club allowing these extra tkts to be bought over the phone?
Will there be anymore tkts after this small amount?

Not sure the club can do much more. They put them on sale to season ticket holders, then put them on general sale to allow fans to make a decision whether to get one before Saturday. Then again they were very informative about how many were left after Saturday's sales. It's almost impossible to cater for everyone, but any fan who wanted to go had an opportunity before the inevitable sell out to phone up if necessary.

If there had been any issues with phoning up or tickets going in a mad rush by 10am, then there would have been frustrated fans on here. They went gradually over the day so that indicates any fan who really wanted to get one will have sorted it this morning or beforehand.

The sale of these tickets has been handled very well and it sets out the template for the future.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Newport tickets general sale on 17:25 - Apr 28 with 1972 viewsTalkingSutty

Newport tickets general sale on 17:22 - Apr 28 by 442Dale

Not sure the club can do much more. They put them on sale to season ticket holders, then put them on general sale to allow fans to make a decision whether to get one before Saturday. Then again they were very informative about how many were left after Saturday's sales. It's almost impossible to cater for everyone, but any fan who wanted to go had an opportunity before the inevitable sell out to phone up if necessary.

If there had been any issues with phoning up or tickets going in a mad rush by 10am, then there would have been frustrated fans on here. They went gradually over the day so that indicates any fan who really wanted to get one will have sorted it this morning or beforehand.

The sale of these tickets has been handled very well and it sets out the template for the future.

I went up to the club at 11am this morning to buy my season tickets and there was nobody purchasing Newport tickets then so that backs up your post 442.
Newport tickets general sale on 17:27 - Apr 28 with 1968 viewsScunnydale

Aye, can't really complain. It's an unprecedented match and the club have been very forthcoming with information.

On a personal level, I'm slightly annoyed that I've just this minute found out I'm able to go - but unable to buy a ticket! Not the club's fault whatsoever and I hope whoever gets one of these extra tickets appreciates it and has an awesome day!
Newport tickets general sale on 17:28 - Apr 28 with 1965 views442Dale

Newport tickets general sale on 17:25 - Apr 28 by TalkingSutty

I went up to the club at 11am this morning to buy my season tickets and there was nobody purchasing Newport tickets then so that backs up your post 442.

Continue backing up posts or I'll start thinking everyone's me!

Newport tickets general sale on 17:34 - Apr 28 with 1942 viewsTalkingSutty

Newport tickets general sale on 17:27 - Apr 28 by Scunnydale

Aye, can't really complain. It's an unprecedented match and the club have been very forthcoming with information.

On a personal level, I'm slightly annoyed that I've just this minute found out I'm able to go - but unable to buy a ticket! Not the club's fault whatsoever and I hope whoever gets one of these extra tickets appreciates it and has an awesome day!

Buy a ticket for the main stand on the day, as long as you don't start acting like a prat and winding up the home fans there`s nothing to stop you.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Newport tickets general sale on 17:35 - Apr 28 with 1939 viewspieandpeasdale

Newport tickets general sale on 17:28 - Apr 28 by 442Dale

Continue backing up posts or I'll start thinking everyone's me!

I wasnt criticising the club as i agree they couldnt have handled it any better,i was just wondering why these extra tkts couldnt be bought over the phone.
Over 1300 Daleys travelling to deepest Wales.
Incredible support.
Could bd a few in the home areas yet too.
Newport tickets general sale on 17:40 - Apr 28 with 1921 views442Dale

Newport tickets general sale on 17:35 - Apr 28 by pieandpeasdale

I wasnt criticising the club as i agree they couldnt have handled it any better,i was just wondering why these extra tkts couldnt be bought over the phone.
Over 1300 Daleys travelling to deepest Wales.
Incredible support.
Could bd a few in the home areas yet too.

Aye, I didn't think you were being too critical. But it needed saying how well the club have dealt with ticketing recently. Reacting to the current situation and information provided has been very good.

Newport tickets general sale on 17:52 - Apr 28 with 1892 viewsTalkingSutty

Newport tickets general sale on 17:40 - Apr 28 by 442Dale

Aye, I didn't think you were being too critical. But it needed saying how well the club have dealt with ticketing recently. Reacting to the current situation and information provided has been very good.

To continue the feel good factor, the lady processing my season tickets this morning was excellent, made me feel like a valued customer and had a bit of banter with her. The fact I handed over 530 quid might of lightened her mood though !!
Newport tickets general sale on 17:56 - Apr 28 with 1872 viewsR17ALE

Newport tickets general sale on 17:52 - Apr 28 by TalkingSutty

To continue the feel good factor, the lady processing my season tickets this morning was excellent, made me feel like a valued customer and had a bit of banter with her. The fact I handed over 530 quid might of lightened her mood though !!

I think she's called Jan, and yes, she's excellent. Very friendly and chatty.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Newport tickets general sale on 18:16 - Apr 28 with 1818 viewsTalkingSutty

Newport tickets general sale on 17:56 - Apr 28 by R17ALE

I think she's called Jan, and yes, she's excellent. Very friendly and chatty.

No, its the smaller one who'se worked in the office for years. She used to be a bit off with me but i am used to woman reacting to me like that so it didnt bother me at the time. She was very pleasant today though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024