Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEWPORT COUNTY PROGRAMME 09:59 - May 1 with 11037 viewsdj0505

Congratulations on your promotion, well deserved.

Just a heads up, as I am sure all your travelling fans will want a programme to celebrate your promotion, our progs are £3.50, there will be a decent supply inside the away end, sold by our lovely sellers Lindsay and Lucy(Be nice to them!)

If you want to get a programme before you enter the ground, come and visit our Programme and Badge Shop located just outside Gate 3 of the ground, you cant miss it, its a bright orange portacabin. The programme shop has loads of old Programmes Badges Books Yearbooks Magazines etc for sale well worth a visit.

The programme will also be on sale in the Snelling Bar and the Club Shop both also accessible outside the ground.

And yes we know £3.50 is expensive, but you do get our award winning 100 page programme, plenty in there for you to read.

Safe Journey down see you all Saturday.
NEWPORT COUNTY PROGRAMME on 19:33 - May 1 with 1539 viewswelshmike

NEWPORT COUNTY PROGRAMME on 19:24 - May 1 by _dezzy

I can vouch for these directions, as a mate of mine who goes to Newport a lot by train told me the same for getting to both wetherspoons

I know it's right because I'm from newport lived there 44 yrs it's just the last 4 yrs lived in Tameside, it's a shame the fa have decided not to have a trophey at rp on sat, the real one is at chesterfield and the replica is at Scunthorpe
NEWPORT COUNTY PROGRAMME on 19:39 - May 1 with 1527 views_dezzy

NEWPORT COUNTY PROGRAMME on 19:33 - May 1 by welshmike

I know it's right because I'm from newport lived there 44 yrs it's just the last 4 yrs lived in Tameside, it's a shame the fa have decided not to have a trophey at rp on sat, the real one is at chesterfield and the replica is at Scunthorpe

My post was more directed to fellow daleys, and was agreeing with you

KHBA

NEWPORT COUNTY PROGRAMME on 19:46 - May 1 with 1518 viewswelshmike

NEWPORT COUNTY PROGRAMME on 19:39 - May 1 by _dezzy

My post was more directed to fellow daleys, and was agreeing with you

Sorry dezzy, let's hope it's a good day
NEWPORT COUNTY PROGRAMME on 21:12 - May 1 with 1419 viewsmodelboydave

Cheers welsh mike.

Witherspoons will dink dank do for me.

I might book a table for 4 Lyndsey and Lucy can come. My treat.

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

NEWPORT COUNTY PROGRAMME on 23:01 - May 1 with 1350 viewslurker

NEWPORT COUNTY PROGRAMME on 17:18 - May 1 by welshmike

What thread is that

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/110841/page:2#.U2LDdXNwaBY

This is the thread mate..... page 2. Some trouble at your games apparently
NEWPORT COUNTY PROGRAMME on 23:18 - May 1 with 1337 viewswelshmike

NEWPORT COUNTY PROGRAMME on 23:01 - May 1 by lurker

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/110841/page:2#.U2LDdXNwaBY

This is the thread mate..... page 2. Some trouble at your games apparently

unfortunately mate like most clubs we all have a few idiots hell bent on spoiling it for the genuine fans, but hopefully come sat, there will be a good bit of banter, a good game and a great day had by all
NEWPORT COUNTY PROGRAMME on 08:02 - May 2 with 1243 viewsCockneyDale

NEWPORT COUNTY PROGRAMME on 19:33 - May 1 by welshmike

Is it true that there's a trophy at chesterfield and Scunthorpe but not Newport?! Chesterfield is obviously the most likely candidate, but Scunthorpe need both chesterfield and us to slip up. Where did you read it? I'd print that info and put it on our dressing room wall - great motivation!
[Post edited 2 May 2014 8:37]
NEWPORT COUNTY PROGRAMME on 08:24 - May 2 with 1236 viewsmodelboydave

I hope the football gods have read this too, they won't be impressed......they might even owe us one.

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024