Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) 09:00 - Jun 18 with 3578 viewsSuddenLad

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/

Barnsley away last game.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2014 9:02]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 09:20 - Jun 18 with 3443 viewsfitzochris

Two of the division's favourites in the first month. Ouch. At least we're at home. Chesterfield away will be tough, too.

Cliche alert: There are no easy games at this level.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 09:29 - Jun 18 with 3398 views442Dale

I'm sure Barnsley will be more than happy to host our promotion party and they can blame Hill for all the mess left behind for at least 18 months afterwards.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 09:37 - Jun 18 with 3350 viewsaleanddale

Tough opening month that!!

Throw PNE in the mix in the League cup.

In Hilly's recruitment we trust!!!

Up the Dale.
Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 09:37 - Jun 18 with 3349 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Looking forward to BIFFOs (A) in the New Year.
Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 09:44 - Jun 18 with 3313 viewsfermin

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 09:37 - Jun 18 by Albert_Whitehurst

Looking forward to BIFFOs (A) in the New Year.

Unless we get to the FA Cup 3rd round again!
Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 09:47 - Jun 18 with 3295 viewsDevonDale

A hat-trick for "the boy" on the opening day would be a good start.
Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 09:59 - Jun 18 with 3262 viewsdingdangblue

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 09:29 - Jun 18 by 442Dale

I'm sure Barnsley will be more than happy to host our promotion party and they can blame Hill for all the mess left behind for at least 18 months afterwards.

There are normally relegation issues involved with Barnsleys final game - Hilly would love to send them down.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 10:07 - Jun 18 with 3235 viewsSiDale

Are there any measures in place to increase capacity in time for the Bradford game?
Possible switch to Old Trafford?
[Post edited 18 Jun 2014 10:08]
Login to get fewer ads

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 10:07 - Jun 18 with 3228 viewsDomDale

Fairly pleased with them. Swindon aside (no real desire to go there anyway) there are no silly long trips on a Tuesday night. Notts, Walsall & Crewe all doable.

As it stands we seem to have all of the potential larger away crowds on a Saturday too. All good.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2014 11:23]

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 10:29 - Jun 18 with 3143 viewspioneer

FA Cup final 4 weeks after our promotion party.. That must be the latest the cup final has been played.
Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 10:52 - Jun 18 with 3087 viewsolympicdale

I'm sure Hogan will be relishing the first game.

Life is a game of fate.

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 10:57 - Jun 18 with 3076 viewsfitzochris

I don't think there is any bad blood between Hogan and Posh. He simply turned them down. It proved to be a wise move on a football basis.

Even if Posh go up this season, a good start from Hogan will see him in the Championship before the season is out, I reckon.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 11:03 - Jun 18 with 3061 viewsSaxonDale

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 10:57 - Jun 18 by fitzochris

I don't think there is any bad blood between Hogan and Posh. He simply turned them down. It proved to be a wise move on a football basis.

Even if Posh go up this season, a good start from Hogan will see him in the Championship before the season is out, I reckon.

I would be surprised if Hogan is even a Rochdale player come the Peterborough game to be honest.
Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 11:08 - Jun 18 with 3056 viewsD_Alien

Happy with the way the fixtures have turned out* but there seems to be a few more back-to-back fixtures with both away on consecutive saturdays than usual; which, if you're not able to get to many away games, leaves you Dale-less for three weeks

Crawley away, the saturday I'm abroad on hol - perfect!

[Post edited 18 Jun 2014 11:10]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 11:20 - Jun 18 with 3025 viewsdingdangblue

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 11:03 - Jun 18 by SaxonDale

I would be surprised if Hogan is even a Rochdale player come the Peterborough game to be honest.

Disagree. I think with his knee and ankle injuries anyone looking at Hogan will now wait till Aug 31st. He could potentially play 6 games before then for Dale at league 1 level (including the Preston cup game). If he starts the season well the bids will come.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 12:17 - Jun 18 with 2880 viewsTVOS1907

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 11:08 - Jun 18 by D_Alien

Happy with the way the fixtures have turned out* but there seems to be a few more back-to-back fixtures with both away on consecutive saturdays than usual; which, if you're not able to get to many away games, leaves you Dale-less for three weeks

Crawley away, the saturday I'm abroad on hol - perfect!

[Post edited 18 Jun 2014 11:10]

The only back-to-back away Saturdays are 6/13 September (Crawley & Sheff U), 3/10 January (Oldham & Bradford) and 11/18 April (Doncaster & Gillingham) - and that pair sandwich a midweek home game.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2014 20:05]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 13:47 - Jun 18 with 2712 viewsD_Alien

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 12:17 - Jun 18 by TVOS1907

The only back-to-back away Saturdays are 6/13 September (Crawley & Sheff U), 3/10 January (Oldham & Bradford) and 11/18 April (Doncaster & Gillingham) - and that pair sandwich a midweek home game.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2014 20:05]

That's at least three too many!

[Post edited 18 Jun 2014 13:49]

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 14:50 - Jun 18 with 2587 viewsDaley_Lama

Cracking set of fixtures from my opinion

Only games at home not on a Saturday

Walsall (Tue) Fleetwood (Sun 28th Dec) Crewe (Tue) Port Vale (Mon - B/H) Swindon

I was fully expecting Oldham, Bradford, Preston, Barnsley, Sheff U, Coventry etc all to be on a Tuesday.

The away end should be swelled a good few times this season.

Poll: DF in or out

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 15:05 - Jun 18 with 2547 viewsfermin

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 14:50 - Jun 18 by Daley_Lama

Walsall (Tue) Fleetwood (Sun 28th Dec) Crewe (Tue) Port Vale (Mon - B/H) Swindon

I was fully expecting Oldham, Bradford, Preston, Barnsley, Sheff U, Coventry etc all to be on a Tuesday.

If either of us have a similar cup run to last season, the Sheff Utd game will have move to midweek.
Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 15:19 - Jun 18 with 2516 views442Dale

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 15:05 - Jun 18 by fermin

If either of us have a similar cup run to last season, the Sheff Utd game will have move to midweek.

Apologies, Lama, I clicked the 'report the post' button by mistake. Please ignore mods. I'm not actually that offended by a list of football matches.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2014 15:24]

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 15:28 - Jun 18 with 2494 viewsTVOS1907

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 15:19 - Jun 18 by 442Dale

Apologies, Lama, I clicked the 'report the post' button by mistake. Please ignore mods. I'm not actually that offended by a list of football matches.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2014 15:24]

A list of kits, maybe.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 15:35 - Jun 18 with 2478 views442Dale

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 15:28 - Jun 18 by TVOS1907

A list of kits, maybe.

I'd love an hour with Blatter. They should try investigating his views on clashes rather than bloody corruption.

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 15:37 - Jun 18 with 2472 viewsD_Alien

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 15:35 - Jun 18 by 442Dale

I'd love an hour with Blatter. They should try investigating his views on clashes rather than bloody corruption.

London calling?

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 20:48 - Jun 18 with 2201 viewsDaleblueranger

Peterborough at home to kick off (n/t) on 14:50 - Jun 18 by Daley_Lama

Dya think Scouting For Girls has a big fan base in Bradfurt lol?, due to our home fixture clash with the Feel Good Festival.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024