Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) 20:43 - Aug 8 with 4814 viewsFrog

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 20:45 - Aug 8 with 3588 viewsisitme

The Wire
House of Cards

And to echo others:

Game of Thrones
Boardwalk Empire
True Detective
[Post edited 8 Aug 2014 20:51]
Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 20:46 - Aug 8 with 3584 viewsSyke_Dale

True Detective.
Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 20:47 - Aug 8 with 3577 viewssweetcorn

To stop watching television as nothing will ever fill the void left by the great heisenberg and nothing else will reach the heights of breaking bad.

However if that doesn't suit, game of thrones is ace.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 20:48 - Aug 8 with 3566 viewsfitzochris

Boardwalk Empire.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 20:49 - Aug 8 with 3562 viewsKenBoon

Orange is the new Black or Archer.
Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 20:49 - Aug 8 with 3563 viewsChaffRAFC

Nothing will EVER better Lost but wonderful shout with True Detective. Hannibal is also genuinely brilliant.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 20:50 - Aug 8 with 3558 viewsdumpertruck

Utopia is bonkers but good
Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 20:57 - Aug 8 with 3533 viewsFrog

Wow, cheers guys, looks like kick ass torrents is going to get a battering!
Login to get fewer ads

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) (n/t) on 21:11 - Aug 8 with 3507 viewsdeeplishblue

The walking dead.
Fargo
Game of thrones.
Or you could re-watch breaking bad
[Post edited 8 Aug 2014 21:14]

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) (n/t) on 22:11 - Aug 8 with 3454 viewsdale18

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) (n/t) on 21:11 - Aug 8 by deeplishblue

The walking dead.
Fargo
Game of thrones.
Or you could re-watch breaking bad
[Post edited 8 Aug 2014 21:14]

Game of Thrones
True Detective
Suits
Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 22:41 - Aug 8 with 3432 viewsRalphs12

Sons of Anarchy

Dexter

Orange is the new black
Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 22:54 - Aug 8 with 3416 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Spooks, Ultimate Force, Prison Break, Wire in the Blood, Touch Of Frost, Sharpe (the Richard Sharpe that was not shit) - going back is sometimes good :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 23:53 - Aug 8 with 3361 viewsShun

Game of Thrones is the best thing that's been on TV since Lost ended.

Good shout on Prison Break, too. I've just re-watched the first season on Sky's on-demand service.
Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 07:18 - Aug 9 with 3310 viewsseasidedale

Dexter
Blacklist
True blood
Walking dead
Burn notice
Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 07:22 - Aug 9 with 3307 viewsgigger

Ray Donovan
Banshee
Falling skies
Gomorrah
And of course..... Game of thrones......

What's happened to kel ???

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 08:13 - Aug 9 with 3283 viewsPDIDDY

You lot need to get out more.... Pathetic

Gissa job

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 08:28 - Aug 9 with 3277 viewsnordenblue

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 08:13 - Aug 9 by PDIDDY

You lot need to get out more.... Pathetic

Probably the only post of yours I agree with diddy!
Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 08:30 - Aug 9 with 3273 viewsPDIDDY

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 08:28 - Aug 9 by nordenblue

[Post edited 9 Aug 2014 8:33]

Gissa job

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 08:31 - Aug 9 with 3273 viewsPDIDDY

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 08:28 - Aug 9 by nordenblue

The makings of a friendship NB?
[Post edited 9 Aug 2014 8:32]

Gissa job

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 08:54 - Aug 9 with 3241 viewselectricblue

American horror story series 1&2 are good.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 09:01 - Aug 9 with 3237 viewsmexmike

Gang Related
Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 09:34 - Aug 9 with 3213 viewsnordenblue

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 08:31 - Aug 9 by PDIDDY

The makings of a friendship NB?
[Post edited 9 Aug 2014 8:32]

For now at least, normal service may be resumed
Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 09:39 - Aug 9 with 3202 viewssweetcorn

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 23:53 - Aug 8 by Shun

Game of Thrones is the best thing that's been on TV since Lost ended.

Good shout on Prison Break, too. I've just re-watched the first season on Sky's on-demand service.

Prison break season one was probably my favourite ever season of any show, after that it just goes down hill, the plot goes unbelievably stupid and people come back from the dead. Still worth a watch. JUST

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 10:40 - Aug 9 with 3176 viewswmgunit

Twin Peaks
Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 10:53 - Aug 9 with 3164 viewssweetcorn

Finished Breaking Bad last night, what do you recommend now? (n/t) on 10:40 - Aug 9 by wmgunit

Twin Peaks

I thought you were more of a game of thrones type watcher, what with all the dragons and magic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024