Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Anyone Else Having Problems With Dale Player? 14:56 - Aug 16 with 1994 viewsNinco

I don't often listen to the commentary, but when I do, it never seems to work. It is now saying...Sorry, the page you are trying to reach may have expired, or been moved.

I am accessing it from the club official web site and it is not giving me an alternative page. What a con. Definitely not renewing.
Is Anyone Else Having Problems With Dale Player? on 15:00 - Aug 16 with 1980 viewsheywooddale

Working fine for me
Is Anyone Else Having Problems With Dale Player? on 15:00 - Aug 16 with 1979 viewscrazyhorse

Yes me too.. I get the error..Sorry, the page you are trying to reach may have expired, or been moved.
Is Anyone Else Having Problems With Dale Player? on 15:02 - Aug 16 with 1968 viewscrazyhorse

Working now..
Is Anyone Else Having Problems With Dale Player? on 15:03 - Aug 16 with 1963 viewsNinco

Is Anyone Else Having Problems With Dale Player? on 15:00 - Aug 16 by crazyhorse

Yes me too.. I get the error..Sorry, the page you are trying to reach may have expired, or been moved.

It wont even let me email them for support.
Is Anyone Else Having Problems With Dale Player? on 15:05 - Aug 16 with 1952 viewscrazyhorse

I left mine signed in from this morning and a change on the website might have screwed it.

Try closing all your browser sessions down and clearing your your browser history and cache.

That should do it.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2014 15:06]
Is Anyone Else Having Problems With Dale Player? on 15:06 - Aug 16 with 1941 viewshitman

Is Anyone Else Having Problems With Dale Player? on 15:03 - Aug 16 by Ninco

It wont even let me email them for support.

Yea me to'
To be fair it's the first time it's not worked for me'
Will just keep trying
And keep my fingers crossed
Is Anyone Else Having Problems With Dale Player? on 15:20 - Aug 16 with 1889 viewshitman

I'm on !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024