Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed 15:56 - Aug 18 with 2758 viewstazzydjr

Alexandra Stadium on Tuesday 2nd September with the kick off is earlier at 7.30pm.

Ticket prices for JPT Round One:

£10 adults
£6 concessions (over 60s)
£2 juniors (under 16s)

http://www.crewealex.net/news/article/johnstones-paint-trophy-prices-1837443.asp

P.S. anybody traveling over hoping to do a Away Day Review on this fixture
[Post edited 18 Aug 2014 15:57]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 16:06 - Aug 18 with 1866 viewsD_Alien

Have you taken Bazzanne's post to heart?

"Tazzy can you please stop using the word "an". your english is appalling. "

He's wrong, tazzy, your English is appealing, not appalling.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2014 16:14]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 16:20 - Aug 18 with 1823 viewstazzydjr

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 16:06 - Aug 18 by D_Alien

Have you taken Bazzanne's post to heart?

"Tazzy can you please stop using the word "an". your english is appalling. "

He's wrong, tazzy, your English is appealing, not appalling.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2014 16:14]

Why would i take it to heart an blog is a blog

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 16:21 - Aug 18 with 1813 viewsD_Alien

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 16:20 - Aug 18 by tazzydjr

Glad to hear it tazzy, keep up the good work and ignore the knockers...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 16:25 - Aug 18 with 1804 viewssweetcorn

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 16:45 - Aug 18 with 1764 views49thseason

Comedy gold!
Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 17:32 - Aug 18 with 1714 viewsmeeee

Do they run a coach to JPT games? I remember when I wanted to go to Wrexham a couple of years back when it was the LDV Vans trophy but they didn't put a coach on.
Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 17:51 - Aug 18 with 1683 viewsTVOS1907

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 17:32 - Aug 18 by meeee

Do they run a coach to JPT games? I remember when I wanted to go to Wrexham a couple of years back when it was the LDV Vans trophy but they didn't put a coach on.

I would imagine a 16-seater minibus is more likely, but it will probably be announced soon.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 20:09 - Aug 18 with 1604 viewstazzydjr

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 17:51 - Aug 18 by TVOS1907

I would imagine a 16-seater minibus is more likely, but it will probably be announced soon.

Sounds good the train is £16.50 Adult Fare (£10.90 with Railcard) and last train home is 9.45PM looks like the coach if it runs for the JPT tie

Login to get fewer ads

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 20:15 - Aug 18 with 1583 viewsFred_Talbot

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 20:09 - Aug 18 by tazzydjr

Sounds good the train is £16.50 Adult Fare (£10.90 with Railcard) and last train home is 9.45PM looks like the coach if it runs for the JPT tie

It's £9.50 return from Manchester Piccadilly, and even getting the 22.13 still gives you time to get the 17 bus home from Shudehill

Where's Fred?

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 20:19 - Aug 18 with 1569 viewsbig_dave2010

There are four more trains after that one at
9.45, back to Piccadilly and then it's the tram
Or bus home...
Might have a trip down myself on the train
For the game :)
Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 20:33 - Aug 18 with 1539 viewsTVOS1907

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 20:09 - Aug 18 by tazzydjr

It's an 7.30 kick-off though, Taz, so even if it goes to an penalty shoot-out, you could still catch the train as the station is virtually next to the ground.

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 20:44 - Aug 18 with 1513 viewsPDIDDY

Can't understand why no one will offer tazbot an lift

Gissa job

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 20:44 - Aug 18 with 1513 viewstazzydjr

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 20:33 - Aug 18 by TVOS1907

It's an 7.30 kick-off though, Taz, so even if it goes to an penalty shoot-out, you could still catch the train as the station is virtually next to the ground.

All depends if the coach runs for the JPT tie or an lift pops up.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2014 20:44]

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 20:46 - Aug 18 with 1504 viewstazzydjr

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 20:44 - Aug 18 by PDIDDY

Exactly it's not like it's an trip to Somerset, Devon or some random part of London
[Post edited 18 Aug 2014 20:47]

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 20:48 - Aug 18 with 1492 viewsTVOS1907

Get your wheels on the road, PDIDDY.

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 20:48 - Aug 18 with 1487 viewsnordenblue

I see what you've done there diddy, quite sharp for you
Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 20:52 - Aug 18 with 1477 viewsPDIDDY

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 20:48 - Aug 18 by nordenblue

I see what you've done there diddy, quite sharp for you

Gissa job

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 10:54 - Aug 19 with 1234 viewstazzydjr

Is anybody going this one in a fortnight's time an tenner admission has gotta be better than twenty three pound tonight? Even their Rivals at Port Vale think Crewe Alexandra's League Admission is Ridiculous!

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 11:03 - Aug 19 with 1223 views442Dale

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 10:54 - Aug 19 by tazzydjr

Is anybody going this one in a fortnight's time an tenner admission has gotta be better than twenty three pound tonight? Even their Rivals at Port Vale think Crewe Alexandra's League Admission is Ridiculous!

Reckon we'll have at least twice as many there tonight.

But I'm not going to either.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 11:05 - Aug 19 with 1212 viewsisitme

Going tonight, but not to the JPT game.
Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 11:06 - Aug 19 with 1210 viewslurker

It's only 22 quid in tonight Tazzy. Every little helps!
Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 11:08 - Aug 19 with 1199 viewstazzydjr

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 11:03 - Aug 19 by 442Dale

Reckon we'll have at least twice as many there tonight.

But I'm not going to either.

True in my eye's the Football League Trophy Match is the better option Money-wise than tonight's Match, It does say alot when even their own Rival Fans are refusing to pay it.

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 11:12 - Aug 19 with 1187 viewsScunnydale

I've run it through my supercomputer, and checked it twice.

I can now confirm that £10 is better than £23.
Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 11:20 - Aug 19 with 1142 viewsFred_Talbot

Port Vale also charge £22 for away fans

Where's Fred?

Crewe Away JPT 1st Rd Prices & Date Confirmed on 11:26 - Aug 19 with 1120 viewsPDIDDY

£2 cheaper than pools on Saturday tazbot

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024