Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A striker 09:49 - Aug 20 with 11127 viewsisitme

Very interesting comments about signing a striker by Hilly on Dale Player.

He says he has a list of targets but clubs are still reluctant to let them go out on loan at the moment. Hill also mentions about finances and that splashing out on a player and paying them excessive wages could cause the club damage financially in the long run and cited examples such as Hereford and Stockport.
A striker on 13:55 - Aug 25 with 867 viewsTVOS1907

A striker on 13:39 - Aug 25 by ColDale

One hell of a gamble signing a player who hasn't kicked a ball in anger in 18 months. He's been doing the rounds on trials, and I think he was with Barnsley for a bit. Wonderful footballer when fit but unfortunately for him he's a long way from being fit.

Looks like Appleton's already getting desperate.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

A striker on 13:56 - Aug 25 with 867 viewsJimmyRustler

A striker on 13:39 - Aug 25 by ColDale

One hell of a gamble signing a player who hasn't kicked a ball in anger in 18 months. He's been doing the rounds on trials, and I think he was with Barnsley for a bit. Wonderful footballer when fit but unfortunately for him he's a long way from being fit.

Fitness is an issue but it didn't stop us signing Dawson though...I think if Hoskins was willing to drop down to League 2 then we could have tempted him with a deal until January on rather meagre wages in order to prove himself and perhaps put himself in the shop window at the very least.
A striker on 16:41 - Aug 25 with 706 viewsSalwaDale

A striker on 17:47 - Aug 23 by TalkingSutty

Missed a very good game today WD but bet you're happy with the point. Hope ur settling in ok.

Cheers. Managed to get dale player on 17 minutes before kick off. I was a very happy man.

TBBT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024