Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club shop - praise 13:45 - Aug 20 with 18825 viewsjudd

Going against the norm, I know, but I cannot sing the praises of the club shop staff, and Alasdair in particular, in going out of his way in ensuring my son's birthday present arrived in time. First class customer service, going out of his way and outside of normal hours. He's not getting a pint off me though.

None of this near panic would have been necessary if our manager hadn't signed so many players whose surname/nickname contains the letter D. How short sighted, Mr Hill.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Club shop - praise on 13:59 - Aug 20 with 17927 viewslurker

A lot of recent feedback about the clubshop seems to be positive tbf
Club shop - praise on 14:08 - Aug 20 with 17902 views442Dale

The customer service in the shop has always been very good in my experience.

Well, ever since that En-S home kit anyway....

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Club shop - praise on 14:11 - Aug 20 with 17888 viewsaleanddale

There has been a run of D onnelly shirts? ( 19 )
Club shop - praise on 14:14 - Aug 20 with 17882 viewsjudd

Club shop - praise on 14:11 - Aug 20 by aleanddale

There has been a run of D onnelly shirts? ( 19 )

Possibly his nickname ...

Club shop - praise on 14:31 - Aug 20 with 17820 viewsisitme

Club shop - praise on 13:59 - Aug 20 by lurker

A lot of recent feedback about the clubshop seems to be positive tbf

To be honest I have never had anything but good service from the club shop and the ticket office.
Club shop - praise on 15:13 - Aug 20 with 17730 viewstazzydjr

While were on this subject aren't the Supporters Coach Prices Normally Released by now?

Always get an excellent service from Ticket Office

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Club shop - praise on 15:15 - Aug 20 with 17724 viewsTVOS1907

Club shop - praise on 15:13 - Aug 20 by tazzydjr

While were on this subject aren't the Supporters Coach Prices Normally Released by now?

Always get an excellent service from Ticket Office

There have been some issues with Peter being off, Tazzy, but I'm sure you can get them if you ask nicely.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Club shop - praise on 15:19 - Aug 20 with 17713 viewstazzydjr

Club shop - praise on 15:15 - Aug 20 by TVOS1907

There have been some issues with Peter being off, Tazzy, but I'm sure you can get them if you ask nicely.

I understand that but no way on god's earth I'm paying National Rail £60 odd to travel to some place never even heard off till 2 Seasons Ago, hopefully there will be some type of supporters transport going for those who are on an shoe-string budget

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

Login to get fewer ads

Club shop - praise on 15:22 - Aug 20 with 17703 viewsTVOS1907

Club shop - praise on 15:19 - Aug 20 by tazzydjr

I understand that but no way on god's earth I'm paying National Rail £60 odd to travel to some place never even heard off till 2 Seasons Ago, hopefully there will be some type of supporters transport going for those who are on an shoe-string budget

Club shop - praise on 15:22 - Aug 20 with 17699 viewstazzydjr

There is an god

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/travel-crewe-crawley-1845566.aspx

Club shop - praise on 15:24 - Aug 20 with 17683 viewsisitme

Club shop - praise on 15:22 - Aug 20 by tazzydjr

There is an god

As with most of the long distance away games make alternative plans as I cannot see it running.
Club shop - praise on 15:25 - Aug 20 with 17668 viewsjudd

Club shop - praise on 15:22 - Aug 20 by tazzydjr

There is an god

There was an piece of paper on the front desk what had Crawley written on it, Tazzy lad. Horrible handwriting, tbf.

Club shop - praise on 15:32 - Aug 20 with 17636 viewstazzydjr

Club shop - praise on 15:24 - Aug 20 by isitme

As with most of the long distance away games make alternative plans as I cannot see it running.

Noticed on trips to New Ground's the Coach always runs unless someone willing to offer an Lift to Crawley Town right now. I'm willing to put towards Petrol!

Club shop - praise on 15:33 - Aug 20 with 17622 viewsTVOS1907

Club shop - praise on 15:32 - Aug 20 by tazzydjr

Noticed on trips to New Ground's the Coach always runs unless someone willing to offer an Lift to Crawley Town right now. I'm willing to put towards Petrol!

Tazzy, what type of railcard do you have? Might do a bit of research for you.

Club shop - praise on 15:41 - Aug 20 with 17591 viewstazzydjr

Club shop - praise on 15:33 - Aug 20 by TVOS1907

Tazzy, what type of railcard do you have? Might do a bit of research for you.

I'm curious why people are so against the Supporters Coach on here use to actually enjoy trips on the coach when we actually take one to an place anywhere over the country it makes our fan-base look that bit more Football League standard not that non-league drum Away fans label us all in as an Club

Club shop - praise on 15:47 - Aug 20 with 17566 viewsTalkingSutty

Club shop - praise on 15:41 - Aug 20 by tazzydjr

I'm curious why people are so against the Supporters Coach on here use to actually enjoy trips on the coach when we actually take one to an place anywhere over the country it makes our fan-base look that bit more Football League standard not that non-league drum Away fans label us all in as an Club

Tazzy, i fell out with travelling on the coach many years ago because they used to arrive at the ground on the last minute and sometimes even late, you where always on tenterhooks as to whether you would be late.
The driver also insists on leaving after the final whistle which is something else that sticks in the crow😊
Club shop - praise on 15:49 - Aug 20 with 17549 viewsTVOS1907

Right.

Anyway, I'm assuming you have a 16-25 Railcard, so I've been on thetrainline.com and you can do it for £39.80 Manchester to London (including Tube), £3.30 (London to Crawley), then £5.30 (Crawley to London).

Still not cheap but less than £60, especially if you book it now.

Club shop - praise on 15:50 - Aug 20 with 17540 viewsjudd

Club shop - praise on 15:47 - Aug 20 by TalkingSutty

Tazzy, i fell out with travelling on the coach many years ago because they used to arrive at the ground on the last minute and sometimes even late, you where always on tenterhooks as to whether you would be late.
The driver also insists on leaving after the final whistle which is something else that sticks in the crow😊

I think nowadays they are conscious of the amount of amount of alcohol-dependent miscreants they are transporting around the country, so look to get there in good time for an alehouse or two to be frequented.

Not sure about the setting off back bit.

Club shop - praise on 15:51 - Aug 20 with 17535 viewslurker

As an (a) occasional user of the supporters coach, Taz, I know my preference is to drive or take the train because with the coach you tend to just roll up to the ground, watch the game and then sod off home without really taking it all in.

It always feels more like an (a) away day when you make your own way there.
Club shop - praise on 15:52 - Aug 20 with 17524 viewstazzydjr

Club shop - praise on 15:47 - Aug 20 by TalkingSutty

I can understand surly the club can arrange something with coach company at were fans get time after Final Whistle to get atleast one before leaving that town or city. I know many supporters coaches who have waited that tiny bit longer for supporters of other clubs, I understand exactly were you coming from though Sutty.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 16:04]

Club shop - praise on 15:58 - Aug 20 with 17492 viewsjudd

Club shop - praise on 15:52 - Aug 20 by tazzydjr

I can understand surly the club can arrange something with coach company at were fans get time after Final Whistle to get atleast one before leaving that town or city. I know many supporters coaches who have waited that tiny bit longer for supporters of other clubs, I understand exactly were you coming from though Sutty.

Tutty could run and run...

Club shop - praise on 16:02 - Aug 20 with 17483 viewsTalkingSutty

Club shop - praise on 15:52 - Aug 20 by tazzydjr

Tutty!! It was bad enough turning 50 last month and now you call me Tutty (as in tutty brush), i used to like you Tazzy.
Club shop - praise on 16:05 - Aug 20 with 17461 viewstazzydjr

Club shop - praise on 16:02 - Aug 20 by TalkingSutty

Tutty!! It was bad enough turning 50 last month and now you call me Tutty (as in tutty brush), i used to like you Tazzy.

It were my error, I've just corrected it sorry

Club shop - praise on 16:06 - Aug 20 with 17455 viewsjudd

Club shop - praise on 16:05 - Aug 20 by tazzydjr

It were my error, I've just corrected it sorry

Don't apologise, Tazzy lad. It's kinda suits him.

Club shop - praise on 16:09 - Aug 20 with 17445 viewsTalkingSutty

Club shop - praise on 16:06 - Aug 20 by judd

Don't apologise, Tazzy lad. It's kinda suits him.

What an bloody cheek.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024