Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches 20:33 - Aug 21 with 7037 viewstazzydjr

These are a few what have felt like the Rochdale at Home.

Huddersfield Town;

Accrington Stanley;

O****m Athletic;

Curzon Ashton;

Bolton Wanderers;

Ashton United;

FC Halifax Town;

Blackburn Rovers;

Morecambe;

Burnley;

Feel Free to add your own

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 13:23 - Aug 22 with 1664 viewsboffley

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 13:18 - Aug 22 by tazzydjr

None of the ground's, I've put are in Lincolnshire mine are in Lancashire & West Yorkshire.

Apologies Tazzmeister . I realised that I was looking at the second lot of pictures on this thread. My mistake.
Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 13:29 - Aug 22 with 1644 viewsbuckbyname

Tazz,

I have no idea who you are and have no basis to question your character in any way but......

If i can make a serious suggestion before you post

1. think about what you are writing
2. use MS word or any other word processing software
3. when you have completed what you want to write, review the content with a spelling and grammar checker
4. copy and paste the content into the forum thread
5. sit back and admire your beautifully crafted contribution
Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 13:36 - Aug 22 with 1635 viewsTVOS1907

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 12:49 - Aug 22 by tazzydjr

what is this with people and their assumptions about me, half the people on here actually got to know me they'd know I'm a decent lad very passionate about the beautiful game etc etc etc...But years on i still get judged as an thug, psycho, fruit loop etc etc etc!

People shouldn't judge an book by its cover on here as i know for an fact floating fans read this site!
[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 12:53]

I know you, Taz, so not sure why you replied to me.

The poster implied he had been treated like a hooligan at Morecambe's new ground (not sure when and why, however), not that there had been any hooligan issues, which is what you said.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 13:41 - Aug 22 with 1625 viewsChaffRAFC

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 13:36 - Aug 22 by TVOS1907

The poster implied he had been treated like a hooligan at Morecambe's new ground (not sure when and why, however), not that there had been any hooligan issues, which is what you said.

Tazzy, there are reasons you get judged like that. I remember at Southampton away that you wore a Portsmouth shirt, purely to wind up the opposition fans. I also remember you being an absolute muppet at one game, shouting at their fans and pointing to your Stone Island badge on your coat.

Try harder to come across as decent lad instead of acting like a clown and people will notice the change.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 13:48 - Aug 22 with 1612 viewsShun

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 12:49 - Aug 22 by tazzydjr

what is this with people and their assumptions about me, half the people on here actually got to know me they'd know I'm a decent lad very passionate about the beautiful game etc etc etc...But years on i still get judged as an thug, psycho, fruit loop etc etc etc!

People shouldn't judge an book by its cover on here as i know for an fact floating fans read this site!

What in god's name are you talking about? Do you even read posts or do you just pick out one word and allow your head to form some thoughts on that?
Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 13:50 - Aug 22 with 1607 viewstazzydjr

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 13:41 - Aug 22 by ChaffRAFC

Tazzy, there are reasons you get judged like that. I remember at Southampton away that you wore a Portsmouth shirt, purely to wind up the opposition fans. I also remember you being an absolute muppet at one game, shouting at their fans and pointing to your Stone Island badge on your coat.

Try harder to come across as decent lad instead of acting like a clown and people will notice the change.

If people want to live in 2010 then fair play to them it's 2014 now! I've done lot of growing up some of them occasions what you've said. Will not be happening on my watch i assure you that Mr Chaff's
[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 13:50]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 14:02 - Aug 22 with 1569 viewsFred_Talbot

Curzon Ashton!
FFS!!!

Where's Fred?

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 14:05 - Aug 22 with 1553 viewsChaffRAFC

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 13:50 - Aug 22 by tazzydjr

If people want to live in 2010 then fair play to them it's 2014 now! I've done lot of growing up some of them occasions what you've said. Will not be happening on my watch i assure you that Mr Chaff's

I'm glad to here you've grown up Tazzy

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Login to get fewer ads

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 14:13 - Aug 22 with 1533 viewstazzydjr

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 13:48 - Aug 22 by Shun

What in god's name are you talking about? Do you even read posts or do you just pick out one word and allow your head to form some thoughts on that?

You've obviously not seen the post, I'm referring to on page 1 so why even troll!

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 14:16 - Aug 22 with 1528 viewsTVOS1907

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 13:50 - Aug 22 by tazzydjr

I'd love to live in 2010.

Four years younger and about to win at Southampton.

It would mean Eyre and Coleman were still to come, however.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 15:10 - Aug 22 with 1476 viewsPDIDDY

So tazbot the wall kicker wears an stone irelund badge, naaaawty

Gissa job

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 15:14 - Aug 22 with 1463 viewsDaley_Lama

I must admit, every time i've been to Huddersfield it has felt like Spotland apart from

1. Everybody talking yarkshire rather than lacastrian -- that doesn't feel like Spotland
2. On one occasion there being no football, instead there was a pop concert - that doesn't feel like Spotland
3. On another occasion Rochdale weren't playing, it was Lincoln v Huddersfield - that doesn't feel like Spotland
4. Both teams not wearing blue - that doesn't feel like Spotland
5. All 4 stands being big and curvy - that doesn't feel like Spotland
6. Getting to the ground involved walking up a great big hill then down into a bowl - that doesn't feel like Spotland
7. The ground name being The McAlpine - that doesn't feel like Spotland
8. The ground being named The Galpharm - that doesn't feel like Spotland
9. The ground being named The John Smith Stadium - that doesn't feel like Spotland
10. Being sat in the away end - that doesn't feel like Spotland
11. Having to pay to get there and get in - that doesn't feel like Spotland (season ticket experience)
12. Disco Dave not playing madchester tunes - that didn't feel like Spotland
13. Locals singing ooh to be a, ooh to be a chihuahua - that doesn't feel like Spotland

There was however more often than not a football game going on, so in many respects my experiences there were exactly like being at Spotland.

Poll: DF in or out

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 17:27 - Aug 22 with 1371 viewswidgibob

I only know you since you came back here. I don't know what went on in the past with you but to me you seem like a decent bloke who just loves his footy. You're welcome to come round my house for tea.
We usually have it around 5:24pm

Miguel, Miguel de Souza, his name's peculiar,Miguel de Souza...........HIYA MATE HIYA MATE HIYA MATE.

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 17:28 - Aug 22 with 1371 viewsPotterDale

Nor did I say that
Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 17:38 - Aug 22 with 1357 viewstazzydjr

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 17:28 - Aug 22 by PotterDale

Nor did I say that

Quote; "So you get treated like you're a 1980s football hooligan before, during and after the match at Spotland do you?
And you're not allowed in the bars in the ground at Spotland I assume?"

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 17:54 - Aug 22 with 1249 viewsPotterDale

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 13:36 - Aug 22 by TVOS1907

Exactly
Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 17:55 - Aug 22 with 1241 viewsPotterDale

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 17:38 - Aug 22 by tazzydjr

Quote; "So you get treated like you're a 1980s football hooligan before, during and after the match at Spotland do you?
And you're not allowed in the bars in the ground at Spotland I assume?"

Yes, that is the response to you saying that Morecambe feels like a home match.
Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 17:58 - Aug 22 with 1238 viewstazzydjr

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 17:55 - Aug 22 by PotterDale

Yes, that is the response to you saying that Morecambe feels like a home match.

Well it does I've always felt welcomed in all their home bar's including that one, were people claim Dale fan's aren't allowed!

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 17:59 - Aug 22 with 1237 viewsboromat

There's two things you can tell from this thread and without reading all of it either.

1) We won our last game, played well and have nothing to moan about.
2) Tazzy is back.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 19:48 - Aug 22 with 1161 viewsShun

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 14:13 - Aug 22 by tazzydjr

You've obviously not seen the post, I'm referring to on page 1 so why even troll!

I have seen the post, hence why I said that! Your reply makes no sense.

Sigh. Literally too stupid to argue with.
Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 20:51 - Aug 22 with 1119 viewsonedalefan

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 13:29 - Aug 22 by buckbyname

Tazz,

I have no idea who you are and have no basis to question your character in any way but......

If i can make a serious suggestion before you post

1. think about what you are writing
2. use MS word or any other word processing software
3. when you have completed what you want to write, review the content with a spelling and grammar checker
4. copy and paste the content into the forum thread
5. sit back and admire your beautifully crafted contribution

Thought it was just me who thought he was someone who just wrote the first thing that came into his head and didn't have a grasp of spelling or grammar.
Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 22:25 - Aug 22 with 1047 viewsThacks_Rabbits

When I first started going to watch football - 1981 or so as a wide eyed passionate raw 7 year old I remember a guy known as Elvis - he was really passionate - shouted the odd strange thing but was Dale as they come.

Saw Elvis for about the next 15 years in various situations, including away coaches etc. and whilst he was inclined to the odd crazy outburst he was a really nice guy.

Tazzy does sort of remind me of him a little. I am not sure if Elvis is still with us and seem to recall he passed away a few years ago - every generation needs an Elvis, A Tazzy or a John Ryan!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 22:39 - Aug 22 with 1032 viewsBrighouseDale

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 17:27 - Aug 22 by widgibob

I only know you since you came back here. I don't know what went on in the past with you but to me you seem like a decent bloke who just loves his footy. You're welcome to come round my house for tea.
We usually have it around 5:24pm

Around 5.24? Can you be a bit more pacific?

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 06:37 - Aug 23 with 935 viewsTalkingSutty

Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 22:25 - Aug 22 by Thacks_Rabbits

When I first started going to watch football - 1981 or so as a wide eyed passionate raw 7 year old I remember a guy known as Elvis - he was really passionate - shouted the odd strange thing but was Dale as they come.

Saw Elvis for about the next 15 years in various situations, including away coaches etc. and whilst he was inclined to the odd crazy outburst he was a really nice guy.

Tazzy does sort of remind me of him a little. I am not sure if Elvis is still with us and seem to recall he passed away a few years ago - every generation needs an Elvis, A Tazzy or a John Ryan!!!!

I saw Elvis walking around Hollingworth Lake about 6 months ago, he looked in good health. He said he can't afford the prices at football anymore, still a big Dale fan though. A bit eccentric but a nice fella.
Away Matches & Away Days what feel like Home Matches on 10:37 - Aug 23 with 843 viewssweetcorn

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024