Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The National Football museum - 5 dale related items 11:03 - Aug 31 with 2815 viewsmodelboydave

i was talking to some luton mates last night, the topic of conversation was if they had to donate 5 luton related items to the national football museum, what would they donate, they came up with.

1. david pleats brown shoes from that match at man city in 1983
2. a piece of the plastic pitch
3. a memberhsip card from 1988 (the first club to have them)
4. steve foster headband from the 1980s
5. the main stand ( a relic from the 1920s)

got me thinking about Dale and what 5 items would we contribute.
So i will start with

1. Keith Hills Pink pants..................

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 11:08 - Aug 31 with 2335 viewsRooleyblue

That video of Dales FA cup run when Whitley Bay called us mickey mouse, which was posted the other week. Captures a bit of cup romance and a great video, with great memories.
The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 11:10 - Aug 31 with 2323 viewsSuddenLad

One Hiltons' meat pie. Best ever. :)

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 11:26 - Aug 31 with 2281 viewsblackpoolcol

one of David Clough's bike from his years of service as a collector for the clubs gold bond over the years. Goodness knows how many £1,000s he raised over the years to keep the club going

An audio recording of Pete on the pitch doing his "its Goooooooooooaaaaallllden Gamble time"

A pic of the Alty chairmans face when Dale stayed in the league by 1 vote!

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 12:33 - Aug 31 with 2193 viewsMoonyDale

Jack the kit man.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 12:33 - Aug 31 with 2190 views_dezzy

Rory McCardle's shirt.

1st Dale player to score for us at Wembley.

KHBA

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 12:47 - Aug 31 with 2171 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Coleman - Antique dinosaur views would fit in well in a museum!!!!

Plus would keep him away from football other than an example to times past!!!!

Also do you think we could give them Hornets????

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 12:55 - Aug 31 with 2159 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Pictures of Rickie Lambert scoring for England, Grant Holt scoring against Liverpool, Adam Le Fondre scoring against Chelsea, Will Buckley tearing Man United a new un and Craig Dawson bagging for England 21s. All pictures have the heading "If a broken toy wants to be fixed then come to the best fixers in the county: Rochdale AFC - the dream-makers*"

*Disclaimer - Some broken toys will be totally fooked and beyond repair. I mean you can't polish a turd and fix an AT-AT with no legs can you - George? Also, due to previous experiences we can only accept a maximum of no more than three scousers in a squad at any one time. We're not being funny but we were on first name terms with the people at the CPS a couple of years ago. We're a football club not the fookin social services.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2014 12:59]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 13:54 - Aug 31 with 2069 viewsmodelboydave

or how about an audio tape of the soothing voice of Dave Fletcher........

..........and we'll continue with a little bit more music.

Login to get fewer ads

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 21:13 - Aug 31 with 1906 viewsArthurDaley

George Donnellys boots. Goal scoring legend.

A large VAT Dave

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 07:28 - Sep 1 with 1787 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

1. Tazzy
2. Copacabana by Barry Manilow
3. First edition of EGP
4. The Club Shop P&L
5. Jim Marsh's syrup
The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 08:43 - Sep 1 with 1756 viewsPDIDDY

Roccys kiss t shirt

Gissa job

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 13:27 - Sep 1 with 1656 viewsmodelboydave

i suppose to have some fun we could speculate on what 5 items bury would donate. il kick us off....

1. buckets

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 14:23 - Sep 1 with 1618 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 13:27 - Sep 1 by modelboydave

i suppose to have some fun we could speculate on what 5 items bury would donate. il kick us off....

1. buckets

2. league points at home to Rochdale (they've kindly donated 21 of the last 30 available at Gigg Lane)
The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 14:33 - Sep 1 with 1608 viewsArthurDaley

Paperwork for all the loans they have taken out, must weigh about 5lbs now.

A large VAT Dave

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 15:09 - Sep 1 with 1558 viewsPDIDDY

Fa cup winning. Memorabilia , oh they already have that

Gissa job

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 15:43 - Sep 1 with 1534 viewsfrequency

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 13:27 - Sep 1 by modelboydave

1. buckets

batteries

Hate city

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 18:22 - Sep 1 with 1486 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Golf Balls and John Ryan :)

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 18:39 - Sep 1 with 1471 viewsBrighouseDale

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 15:43 - Sep 1 by frequency

batteries

The 2013 Ikea catalogue.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 18:49 - Sep 1 with 1460 viewselectricblue

Donnellys boots.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 09:16 - Sep 2 with 1394 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

New in at number 1 has to be the sales receipt for George!
The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 21:07 - Sep 2 with 1318 viewsfinberty

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 14:23 - Sep 1 by Albert_Whitehurst

2. league points at home to Rochdale (they've kindly donated 21 of the last 30 available at Gigg Lane)

3. The Hugh Eaves Guide to Financing a Football Club.

4. The Mr Day Guide to Financing a Football Club

5. An AA Routemap showing the route from Gigg Lane to Carey Street.
The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 21:22 - Sep 2 with 1296 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Stating the obvious but how about a 10p above an pound coin in an bucket - With an Birthdays Card, an FCUM programme and an IOU - 5 items that sum up bURY perfectly.

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 21:26 - Sep 2 with 1291 viewsPDIDDY

Mildew, mildrew or is it Mildred ?
[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 21:26]

Gissa job

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 21:28 - Sep 2 with 1278 viewsboromat

Got to have the Flitcroft inspired 'thong' celebration!!!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 21:33 - Sep 2 with 1266 viewsnordenblue

The National Football museum - 5 dale related items on 21:26 - Sep 2 by PDIDDY

Mildew, mildrew or is it Mildred ?
[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 21:26]

Victor Mildrew?
[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 21:36]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024