Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
N Bell 12:56 - Sep 20 with 2389 viewsboromat

He warmed up with the lads midweek before the match and has been left out of the youth team this morning. Obviously making an impression might see him on the bench today. He looked a big imposing striker for a youngster, in preseason.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

N Bell on 13:38 - Sep 20 with 2280 viewsdale1996

He will be on the bench today
N Bell on 13:43 - Sep 20 with 2265 viewsSaxonDale

Hill has singled him out a few times on DalePlayer and said that his progress in the last few weeks has been remarkable. He also said that Beech and himself have set Bell a target of January to break into the first team.

I know it's something I've mentioned probably too many times on this forum but anyone who has DalePlayer can see how excited Hilly is by the future of this club. Players like Kisimba Kisimba, Cannon, Camps, Hassler-Cregg , Diba, Logan and Bell are mentioned in virtually every interview Hilly does. Many are already currently training with the first team and Hill insists they are already impacting in training and during the midweek bounce games.

Obviously there shouldn't be too much expectation on this group of 18-19 year olds but only last week Hilly said how he believes next year many will be key members of our TEAM not just squad and constantly uses his 'wow' description to describe the future of this club. It seems to me like at youth level we're one of the most progressive teams outside of the championship and we've already seen Hogan, Tanser and Allen come through the academy in the last few years. I think massive credit needs to go to Dunphy, Hilly, Beech, Ellis etc for achieving this.
N Bell on 13:50 - Sep 20 with 2249 viewsD_Alien

What does the N stand for?

(Don't say "to lay eggs")

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

N Bell on 14:02 - Sep 20 with 2216 viewsisitme

N Bell on 13:50 - Sep 20 by D_Alien

Nyal
N Bell on 15:57 - Sep 20 with 2002 viewsdownunder

N Bell on 13:50 - Sep 20 by D_Alien

OK I won't. Can I say "to have a sh*t"?
N Bell on 17:20 - Sep 20 with 1856 viewsboromat

He didn't disappoint!! Great cameo at the end made an impact and was really wishing for him to get on the end of that cross.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

N Bell on 19:33 - Sep 20 with 1514 viewsYorkshire_Dale

N Bell on 17:20 - Sep 20 by boromat

He didn't disappoint!! Great cameo at the end made an impact and was really wishing for him to get on the end of that cross.

Yep,that late late run bought us some time
N Bell on 20:45 - Sep 20 with 1332 viewsShun

How old is he? He showed great maturity at one point in the dying seconds when he might've shot, but knowing a missed chance would grant Coventry possession he passed the ball instead.
Login to get fewer ads

N Bell on 22:49 - Sep 20 with 1141 viewsD_Dale

N Bell on 20:45 - Sep 20 by Shun

How old is he? He showed great maturity at one point in the dying seconds when he might've shot, but knowing a missed chance would grant Coventry possession he passed the ball instead.

I think he's 17.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024