Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturdays Line up 13:06 - Oct 23 with 1909 viewsboromat

Considering Vincenti and Dawson may miss the game how do we think we'll line up? Is it time for Muldoon to get a start or does Andrew deserve a chance?

I'll go with the following;

Logan
Rafferty
Eastham
O'Connell
Rose/Tanser
Allen
Hery
Lund
Bennett
Done
Henderson

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Saturdays Line up on 13:22 - Oct 23 with 1869 viewsBrighouseDale

What's Joe Bunney up to at the moment? Not sure if he's ready for a full game, but I'd be happy for him to do the first 88 minutes, then bring Andrew on if we're two or three goals in front.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Saturdays Line up on 14:18 - Oct 23 with 1756 viewsSaxonDale

Can someone please tell an exile who hasn't attended too many games this season why there's such a downer on Andrew? Seems like a few fans on here have written him off because of a handful of sub performances.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2014 14:58]
Saturdays Line up on 14:47 - Oct 23 with 1713 viewsDorsetDale

Saturdays Line up on 14:18 - Oct 23 by SaxonDale

Can someone please tell an exile who hasn't attended too many games this season why there's such a downer on Andrew? Seems like a few fans on here have written him off because of a handful of sub performances.

Have to say I was pleasantly surprised by Andrew's cameo on Tuesday. Thought he did ok out left although he's no Vincenti.

T'was my first this season, Yeovil up next.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Saturdays Line up on 15:04 - Oct 23 with 1680 viewsBrighouseDale

From what I've seen he's fairly slow, and despite his presence up front he just doesn't seem to have that magic. Perhaps we've been spoilt by the likes of Hendo and Vincenti with their quick little turns and ability to keep hold of the ball. In my opinion Andrew is a League Two striker at best.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Saturdays Line up on 15:19 - Oct 23 with 1654 viewsnordenblue

Saturdays Line up on 13:22 - Oct 23 by BrighouseDale

What's Joe Bunney up to at the moment? Not sure if he's ready for a full game, but I'd be happy for him to do the first 88 minutes, then bring Andrew on if we're two or three goals in front.

Nowhere near good or strong enough currently
Saturdays Line up on 17:33 - Oct 23 with 1453 viewsYouTubeDale

I see you are going for Bennett up front boromat. I agree with you. I think he could play the Vincenti role.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Saturdays Line up on 17:46 - Oct 23 with 1418 viewsaleanddale

Saturdays Line up on 14:18 - Oct 23 by SaxonDale

He needs to show us something so we can all get to like him.

A fist pump - a badge slap - something to create a Dale identity... so far very little but i am told he did ok / better on Tuesday night.

I am not saying a headless chicken but that extra 10% in sweat and endeavour .....to do something nobody is expecting..... He is a beast to look at he just comes accross as a bit too nice in my book. He could become a good player for us... but not unless he connects with the fans and quick.

Maybe he genuinely is short on league 1 quality but he needs the penny to drop on what it is that will get him some adulation. That would spur him on i am sure.

An example of what i mean is typified by Rose on Saturday >>> a bone crunching tackle he had no right to win - but he did win the ball when 60-40 against. I looked at my mate and said that will do me - well done Rosey more of the same please and he ended up suprising a few... the MOM for many.

Well Andrew needs to do the same IMHO.
Saturdays Line up on 18:19 - Oct 23 with 1359 viewsAtThePeake

Saturdays Line up on 17:46 - Oct 23 by aleanddale

He needs to show us something so we can all get to like him.

A fist pump - a badge slap - something to create a Dale identity... so far very little but i am told he did ok / better on Tuesday night.

I am not saying a headless chicken but that extra 10% in sweat and endeavour .....to do something nobody is expecting..... He is a beast to look at he just comes accross as a bit too nice in my book. He could become a good player for us... but not unless he connects with the fans and quick.

Maybe he genuinely is short on league 1 quality but he needs the penny to drop on what it is that will get him some adulation. That would spur him on i am sure.

An example of what i mean is typified by Rose on Saturday >>> a bone crunching tackle he had no right to win - but he did win the ball when 60-40 against. I looked at my mate and said that will do me - well done Rosey more of the same please and he ended up suprising a few... the MOM for many.

Well Andrew needs to do the same IMHO.

I never saw Chris O'Grady slap his badge or bump his fist.

The best way to identify with the fans is to score goals and play well. Whether he has the ability to do so or not is another matter.

As for Bunney, well he has shown absolutely nothing in the sub appearances I've seen this season. He looks weaker than he did at any point last year and if I was Muldoon and Hill started Bunney instead of me on Saturday I'd be pretty annoyed.

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

Saturdays Line up on 18:47 - Oct 23 with 1310 viewsboromat

Saturdays Line up on 17:33 - Oct 23 by YouTubeDale

I see you are going for Bennett up front boromat. I agree with you. I think he could play the Vincenti role.

Yep strangely I think Bennett is the 'safest' option he played wide early on in the season and did reasonably well the only difference was that Vincenti played as well giving us two options in terms of height. If Vincenti isn't playing we would be dependant on him a bit more it'd be interesting to see if he could cope.

I'd be reasonably happy to see Andrew start as he hasn't had the chance yet and for me in his cameo appearances he's probably been good 50% of the time, but for a player of his type its not easy to have an impact in a short time.

Muldoon is still an unknown quantity to us fans and that's why I haven't gone for him but Hill will know whether he is ready. If we do go with Jack then we'll lose the ability to go direct and mix it up ( might not be a bad thing).

Bunney seems out of favour and I think he had an injury a few weeks ago, not sure if that is still the case.

Outsiders are Camps who impressed in preseason scoring the majority of the goals and Nyal who looked a prospect a few weeks ago. Nice to see he got into the team for October!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Saturdays Line up on 21:35 - Oct 23 with 1143 viewsmacro

If both are injured then I'd go Bennett in vincenti's role and rafferty in and Hery for Dawson.

Probably bunney and cannon onto the bench.

Bunney, cannon and tk travelled with the squad For Tuesdays game
Saturdays Line up on 12:33 - Oct 24 with 864 viewsaleanddale

If Dawson not fit then Allen Hery and Lund as a 3.

Round pegs in round holes so Bennett at RB and give Andrew a start in the vincenti roll holding up and flicking on.

Hendo and Done buzzing around him picking up on the scraps.

433 with Hendo dropping into a 442 if required or when defending.

Logan
Bennett
Eastham
O'Connell
Tanser
Allen
Hery
Lund
Andrew
Done
Henderson
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising