Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very brief highlights 13:42 - Oct 27 with 1868 viewsD_Dale

Anyone got more (and why didn't Jamie Allen just roll the ball past the keeper!)?
Very brief highlights on 13:51 - Oct 27 with 1825 views442Dale

Have paused it as Allen passes and I reckon Henderson might be just behind the ball as it's played.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Very brief highlights on 13:53 - Oct 27 with 1813 viewslove_the_dale

Personally, I think he did the right thing. Hendo was better placed to score than he was, and Jamie had the vision and ability to square the ball. I actually think that Hendo was onside and the goal should have stood.
Very brief highlights on 14:05 - Oct 27 with 1759 viewsDelboy

I think Allen was at full stretch and played the right ball and I also think Hendo was on side. It looks like Allen got clattered by the keeper as well so its a bit harsh to suggest he made the wrong choice.
Very brief highlights on 15:22 - Oct 27 with 1627 viewsdingdangblue

Very brief highlights on 14:05 - Oct 27 by Delboy

I think Allen was at full stretch and played the right ball and I also think Hendo was on side. It looks like Allen got clattered by the keeper as well so its a bit harsh to suggest he made the wrong choice.

Agreed - at the angle Allen was at he would have had to chip it over the keeper or nutmeg him to get it on target - the keeper narrowed the angle quite well so it was a split second decision to pass it square to Hendo for the open goal. On another day it is given onside.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Very brief highlights on 15:29 - Oct 27 with 1610 viewsDevonDale

Very brief highlights on 15:22 - Oct 27 by dingdangblue

Agreed - at the angle Allen was at he would have had to chip it over the keeper or nutmeg him to get it on target - the keeper narrowed the angle quite well so it was a split second decision to pass it square to Hendo for the open goal. On another day it is given onside.

But he was offside - I was sat directly in line with it and the lino called it right.
Very brief highlights on 15:35 - Oct 27 with 1590 viewsdingdangblue

Very brief highlights on 15:29 - Oct 27 by DevonDale

But he was offside - I was sat directly in line with it and the lino called it right.

So offsides have never been given onside or vice versa? Like I said on another day , with another lino Hendo' s goal is given. Pausing the clip as Allen passes the ball it looks level. It didn't matter in the end so no worries.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Very brief highlights on 23:18 - Oct 28 with 1271 viewsD_Dale

OfficialRochdaleAFC just show more of the post-goals celebrations.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2014 23:20]
Very brief highlights on 08:39 - Oct 29 with 1134 viewsDaley_Lama

Our defending for the third leaves a lot to be desired.

Bennett initially gets drawn up field for the throw in and is totally out of position allowing their lad the freedom of the left wing.

Eastham had to cover but at least had the presence to wave his arm to let the other two defenders know that their other winger was making an obvious run into the box.

O'Connell was frankly shocking. He let their lad get behind him and marked thin air. Rose was the wrong side of goal to challenge him and in the end the lad had a free header as Eastham failed to block the cross abd Logan hardly moved.

We need to sign 4 new defenders sharpish otherwise we are going down with a bump.

#ifshirtswereswapped

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024