Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Ray Trew 20:41 - Oct 27 with 3331 viewsdeeplishblue

Why are you the most "sackiest" of chairmen?

Number of managers since the start of 2009/2010
Notts County - nine
Crystal Palace - seven
Watford - seven
Nottingham Forest - seven
Portsmouth - seven
Nottingham Forest - seven
Hartlepool - six
Bristol City - six
Scunthorpe - six
Sheffield United - six

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29787237

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

FAO Ray Trew on 22:01 - Oct 27 with 2031 viewsSuddenLad

Leeds and Blackpool must be catching up soon ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

FAO Ray Trew on 22:30 - Oct 27 with 1974 viewsDaley_Lama

In slight defence of The Great Raymundo, he took over in Feb 2010 and hos appointment of Cotterill was the 4th manager of the season (and as we know a decent one)

He's therefore only personally had 6 in 56 months, his managers basically last your average pregnancy.

Poll: DF in or out

FAO Ray Trew on 13:54 - Oct 28 with 1732 viewsShun

Leeds and Watford have had 5 managers between them since Aston Villa last scored a goal.
FAO Ray Trew on 12:20 - Oct 29 with 1500 viewsitschalky

We have had some very poor managers over the past few years since we was CONNED by Munto and Mr Trew came in and bailed us out....

He has ploughed about 12million in the club trying to sort out the mess that we was left in so he could appoint anyone he wanted as far as i was concerned but appointing Derry and Abbott seems to be working,it helps that SD has supported Notts since he was a lad and so you know that he wants what is the best for the club...

Last season when Mr Trew brought SD in we was rock bootom of League One and with only eight games left,i think that we won six of the last eight games and stayed up by three points,this season our aim is to stay up and build on the team....

Notts County are third in League One....
FAO Ray Trew on 12:25 - Oct 29 with 1492 viewsKenBoon

FAO Ray Trew on 12:20 - Oct 29 by itschalky

We have had some very poor managers over the past few years since we was CONNED by Munto and Mr Trew came in and bailed us out....

He has ploughed about 12million in the club trying to sort out the mess that we was left in so he could appoint anyone he wanted as far as i was concerned but appointing Derry and Abbott seems to be working,it helps that SD has supported Notts since he was a lad and so you know that he wants what is the best for the club...

Last season when Mr Trew brought SD in we was rock bootom of League One and with only eight games left,i think that we won six of the last eight games and stayed up by three points,this season our aim is to stay up and build on the team....

CONNED into winning a League with players you couldn't afford. Be ANGRY all you want, but you'd still be in League Two (or worse) if it wasn't for Munto or whatever they are called. Munto were the best thing that happened to you.
FAO Ray Trew on 12:31 - Oct 29 with 1474 viewsitschalky

Yes thankyou Mr Boon for bringing something new to the table...

Some Rochdale fans seem more bitter than a bag of rotten lemons when it comes to the Munto fiasco,you can gripe all you want but we WAS conned,why the hell would we hand over our club to a conman if we knew what was going on,the only thing that we are guilt of is being stupid...

Did i mention that we are third in League one?....
FAO Ray Trew on 12:39 - Oct 29 with 1456 viewsKenBoon

FAO Ray Trew on 12:31 - Oct 29 by itschalky

Some Rochdale fans seem more bitter than a bag of rotten lemons when it comes to the Munto fiasco,you can gripe all you want but we WAS conned,why the hell would we hand over our club to a conman if we knew what was going on,the only thing that we are guilt of is being stupid...

No bitterness at all. I just cannot understand why some Nottingham County fans try to gain pity from being CONNED, when that CON transformed you from being 17th in League Two every year, to being THIRD in League One. It's especially comical when there are Football Clubs that have been CONNED and Asset Stripped. Maybe you could get together with their supporters and share your tales of woe. Mention you're 3rd in League One too.
FAO Ray Trew on 12:57 - Oct 29 with 1433 views442Dale

FAO Ray Trew on 12:20 - Oct 29 by itschalky

Derry was appointed in November though, hardly a great rescue act. But you've worded that cleverly. He lost eight in ten before that late run.

Don't worry, we enjoy remembering how 'orrible you lot are.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Ray Trew on 12:58 - Oct 29 with 1433 viewsitschalky

No your right,i can see that your not bitter at all,im not looking for pity because we dont deserve any but having said that we dont deserve to be called cheats either,when we got promoted the team was made up by players and staff that we thought that we could afford because a golden carrot was being dangled in front of our noses,if the same thing happen to Rochdale im sure that you would try to climb the leagues as soon as possible (i know that you will say that you wouldnt,but you would)
When the bubble burst and we had to do some serious throwing overboard the club almost went under,it was that close but now for the first time in years we have steadied the boat and are doing better than expected and you cant blame that on better than league one players or money,we deserve to be where we are today whether you like it or not Mr Boon....
FAO Ray Trew on 12:59 - Oct 29 with 1430 viewsitschalky

P.S.
Did i mention that Nottingham County are third in League One?
FAO Ray Trew on 13:01 - Oct 29 with 1421 views442Dale

FAO Ray Trew on 12:58 - Oct 29 by itschalky

No your right,i can see that your not bitter at all,im not looking for pity because we dont deserve any but having said that we dont deserve to be called cheats either,when we got promoted the team was made up by players and staff that we thought that we could afford because a golden carrot was being dangled in front of our noses,if the same thing happen to Rochdale im sure that you would try to climb the leagues as soon as possible (i know that you will say that you wouldnt,but you would)
When the bubble burst and we had to do some serious throwing overboard the club almost went under,it was that close but now for the first time in years we have steadied the boat and are doing better than expected and you cant blame that on better than league one players or money,we deserve to be where we are today whether you like it or not Mr Boon....

But as Trew took over in Feb of that season, why didn't the 'throwing overboard' take place then?

That's the problem, not what Munto did. You knew at that stage but did very little to get rid of the players you thought you could afford. Completely tainted.

And no, we wouldn't.

Edited to confirm there were nearly three months of the season left.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2014 13:05]

FAO Ray Trew on 13:02 - Oct 29 with 1416 viewsleedsdale

FAO Ray Trew on 12:59 - Oct 29 by itschalky

P.S.

How is Jonah doing for your lot, Chalky?
FAO Ray Trew on 13:05 - Oct 29 with 1406 viewsAtThePeake

FAO Ray Trew on 12:58 - Oct 29 by itschalky

We're not cheats, we just got promoted with a team that was made up players and staff we thought we could afford. You've said it for us, good sir.

I'd like to think our board would be a lot more careful in handing over the club we all love. In fact I'm 100% certain they would be. We're happy going up the leagues without buying 'players and staff we think we can afford' with money that's just magically appeared from nowhere.

Aww did your club almost go under? I really feel for you! Having to do some 'serious throwing overboard' and then going on to win the title.

Tangled up in blue.

FAO Ray Trew on 13:08 - Oct 29 with 1396 viewsYadHoDale

Got a fair amount of respect for Ray Trew, who has pumped in his money to pay debts and, commendably, refused to take the admin option. Not sure about some of his managerial appointments, but Derry seems decent.

Can't be doing with that knobstick Rodwell, though...
FAO Ray Trew on 13:08 - Oct 29 with 1394 viewsitschalky

FAO Ray Trew on 12:57 - Oct 29 by 442Dale

Derry was appointed in November though, hardly a great rescue act. But you've worded that cleverly. He lost eight in ten before that late run.

Don't worry, we enjoy remembering how 'orrible you lot are.

SD did do a great rescue act,he came in and managed to turn the team around to a winning one that had self belief that they could do it,winning the last six or so games was vital in us stopping up,just because he arrived in November does not mean that he could wave a magic wand and we would immediately start winning,he had to weed out the shirkers and put a winning team together before it was too late..

It was terrible at Notts when he first came,when he took his first training sesson two players turned up late and wasnt even bothered because they was allowed to do as they wish,we was a club in trouble...
FAO Ray Trew on 13:12 - Oct 29 with 1379 viewsTVOS1907

You did.

You must have missed Swindon winning 3-0 at Chesterfield last night, however.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

FAO Ray Trew on 13:13 - Oct 29 with 1375 viewsTVOS1907

FAO Ray Trew on 12:59 - Oct 29 by itschalky

P.S.

Yes.

You're not.

FAO Ray Trew on 13:14 - Oct 29 with 1368 viewsitschalky

FAO Ray Trew on 13:12 - Oct 29 by TVOS1907

You did.

You must have missed Swindon winning 3-0 at Chesterfield last night, however.

Indeed i did.and well pointed out sir...
FAO Ray Trew on 13:14 - Oct 29 with 1367 views442Dale

FAO Ray Trew on 13:13 - Oct 29 by TVOS1907

Yes.

You're not.

Munto's fault.

FAO Ray Trew on 13:15 - Oct 29 with 1365 viewsDaley_Lama

Long time no see chalky, is Jim 'taxi' Rodwell still floating around your club?

His old mucker fatboy Evans was on the FL show on Saturday pannelling like a modern day Confucious.

FAO Ray Trew on 13:15 - Oct 29 with 1359 viewsTVOS1907

FAO Ray Trew on 13:14 - Oct 29 by 442Dale

Munto's fault.

Or JD's.

FAO Ray Trew on 13:18 - Oct 29 with 1348 viewsitschalky

FAO Ray Trew on 13:15 - Oct 29 by Daley_Lama

Long time no see chalky, is Jim 'taxi' Rodwell still floating around your club?

His old mucker fatboy Evans was on the FL show on Saturday pannelling like a modern day Confucious.

Yes Rodwell is still in the background at Notts and gets a bit of flack from our fans on certain forums....
FAO Ray Trew on 13:22 - Oct 29 with 1327 viewsDaley_Lama

Shame, was hoping he'd gone the same way as he who shall not be named, echoes of a yucky past type of wish.

FAO Ray Trew on 13:23 - Oct 29 with 1323 viewsitschalky

FAO Ray Trew on 13:13 - Oct 29 by TVOS1907

Yes.

You're not.

We are still punching above our weight and our main aim this season was just to stay up and anything else is a bonus,i doubt that we will be in the playoffs come May as most of the teams that we have played are in the lower half of the league so i would settle for seventh if im honest after what happened last season...
FAO Ray Trew on 16:12 - Oct 29 with 1197 viewsnordenblue

You're certainly guilty of being stupid that comes pretty natural to you lot
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024