Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oldham 22:18 - Oct 29 with 30678 viewsDomDale

According to their site sold 2,3k out of 3k allocation already which is bloody good going and will make for a good atmosphere.

What has made me laugh is this thread on their forum : http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php/topic/46060-rochdale/page-9

I thought they didn't care about us? (I certainly have no ill feeling towards them) Their "ultras" section seemingly planning on making some anti-Dale banners

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Oldham on 22:42 - Oct 29 with 15383 viewsDaleaholic

Just read the full thread...

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Oldham on 22:49 - Oct 29 with 15359 viewsTVOS1907

For a club whose average attendance this season is about 600 more than ours, they aren't half getting a bit giddy about how many they are bringing. Where are they the rest of the time?

Is there a PaleLatic on there?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Oldham on 22:55 - Oct 29 with 15335 viewsDomDale

Oldham on 22:49 - Oct 29 by TVOS1907

For a club whose average attendance this season is about 600 more than ours, they aren't half getting a bit giddy about how many they are bringing. Where are they the rest of the time?

Is there a PaleLatic on there?

Numbers clearly their preference over basic grammar.

"ROCHDALE - WHERE EVERYONE ARE RELATED" just one of the banner suggestions. Hahaha, I do hope they rock up with something like this. So cringeworthy. Crikey! I thought bUry were bad enough.

Must admit the El Crapico idea made me laugh.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Oldham on 23:04 - Oct 29 with 15308 viewsTVOS1907

Oldham on 22:55 - Oct 29 by DomDale

Numbers clearly their preference over basic grammar.

"ROCHDALE - WHERE EVERYONE ARE RELATED" just one of the banner suggestions. Hahaha, I do hope they rock up with something like this. So cringeworthy. Crikey! I thought bUry were bad enough.

Must admit the El Crapico idea made me laugh.

I can only conclude the majority of the 'Palers' on there are aged 15 or work with Chaff.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Oldham on 23:13 - Oct 29 with 15286 viewsTTNYear

It's almost on a par with the 'Kieth Hill' Notts county effort...

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Oldham on 23:24 - Oct 29 with 15251 viewsYorkshire_Dale

It's a month off this game......why are they getting so excited?

Can only be good for us, another bumper crowd.
Oldham on 00:29 - Oct 30 with 15186 viewsSandyman

Oh, do we have a game against Oldham soon ? They seem to be getting almost as excited as buckets at the prospect of playing the Dale. I'd hardly noticed.

But on reading that chortlesome thread of theirs (and some of them point out quite rightly it isn't much of a derby and not worth getting too worked up about) there are plenty of references to Craig Seville and the like we can throw back ;-)

BIFFO's by name...........
Oldham on 08:22 - Oct 30 with 15006 viewsParkinsGimp

Poor old Rudemedic , the Biffo from Heywood LOL
What a sad character he must be...take over Rochdale , yep bring it on we saw what happened last time.
Hope we keep our run going and we get some backing from the stay aways...should be a good atmosphere and a good game.
Login to get fewer ads

Oldham on 08:27 - Oct 30 with 14996 viewsaleanddale

Oldham on 23:04 - Oct 29 by TVOS1907

I can only conclude the majority of the 'Palers' on there are aged 15 or work with Chaff.

How " Palers " has been a term adopted for a messagebopard numpty made me choke on my brew laughing!!

Seriously!! the messageboarders on the latics site are margionally more " diluted " than on the bURY one!!.

Good effort though 3260 + the same from us should give us a 6000+ crowd.

Count that pail!!.
Oldham on 12:00 - Oct 30 with 14740 viewsnordenblue

Oldham on 08:27 - Oct 30 by aleanddale

How " Palers " has been a term adopted for a messagebopard numpty made me choke on my brew laughing!!

Seriously!! the messageboarders on the latics site are margionally more " diluted " than on the bURY one!!.

Count that pail!!.

If bury are on the end of yet another thumping away you wont see palers for a while anyway, he'll be too busy counting the goals conceded column
Oldham on 12:06 - Oct 30 with 14728 viewsD_Alien

Count that pail!!.

It's almost enough to start a new academic discipline - Paleyentology

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Oldham on 12:52 - Oct 30 with 14615 viewsColDale

Count that pail!!.

I can't read Palers' posts without thinking of this guy

maybe they're one and the same

Oldham on 13:23 - Oct 30 with 14538 views442Dale

Oldham on 12:52 - Oct 30 by ColDale

I can't read Palers' posts without thinking of this guy

maybe they're one and the same

Palermania running wild. However the collective attempts of this board to help an individual failed. That's on our conscience.

If we had more fans it could have gone so much better.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Oldham on 20:34 - Oct 30 with 14207 viewsleonardrafc

I was, still am, more bothered about beating Barnsley on their home turf and that isnt until the end of the season!

The Oldham derby doesnt really do much for me as far as derbies go. Id get more satisfaction from beating Bradford!
Oldham on 23:05 - Oct 30 with 14004 viewsSwissdale

I suppose it depends which part of Rochdale you are from. Being from milnrow and going to college in Oldham means I know a fair few Biffos, so us think given a few years in the same league this Dale-Oldham would be a great derby.
Oldham on 23:10 - Oct 30 with 13989 viewsMoonyDale

It's nothing but another game for me, reading that thread on their board was funny though.....How tinpot are they? Drums and banners.....I think the last time I held a banner I was 12....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Oldham on 23:16 - Oct 30 with 13977 viewsjudd

There is a certain risk in attracting those who have not seen a four sided, fully accommodating ground in their relative locality to such an exciting fixture. There will either be a win/loss or a draw. That's about it.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Oldham on 23:17 - Oct 30 with 13971 viewsD_Alien

Oldham on 23:10 - Oct 30 by MoonyDale

It's nothing but another game for me, reading that thread on their board was funny though.....How tinpot are they? Drums and banners.....I think the last time I held a banner I was 12....

What did it say?

Oldham on 00:05 - Oct 31 with 13925 viewsBartRowou

Oldham on 23:10 - Oct 30 by MoonyDale

I work in Oldham and most Latics fans are decent enough. They're no different to any other team's fans, including our own: the large majority just want to see a win for their team with some harmless banter thrown in; a handful want to take things a step too far.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Oldham on 00:27 - Oct 31 with 13903 viewsdownunder

Had many a good night out in Oldham, and many a good night out in Rochdale. Things changed in the 90's though.
Today? Here is some evidence
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6110336/Oldham-is-Englands-
When I had a business in Oldham, they were riding high under Joe Royle. The rivals were Utd. and City. Desperately seeking rivals following their fall, I would say.
Oldham on 10:13 - Oct 31 with 13725 viewsMoonyDale

Oldham on 23:17 - Oct 30 by D_Alien

What did it say?

There are a group of them that are in favour of organising a banner making collective with fundraising to enable such gems as "Always in our shadow" "So shit even Mcdonalds left " "Rochdale where everyone are related" I kid you not on that last one, also they have a mahoosive drum that they were debating bringing with them. Anyone bringing a drum should have it taken from them and then have it smashed over their head......You would think it was a derby game from the excited nature of some on that thread. Tinpot in the extreme...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Oldham on 10:17 - Oct 31 with 13716 viewsdingdangblue

Oldham on 10:13 - Oct 31 by MoonyDale

There are a group of them that are in favour of organising a banner making collective with fundraising to enable such gems as "Always in our shadow" "So shit even Mcdonalds left " "Rochdale where everyone are related" I kid you not on that last one, also they have a mahoosive drum that they were debating bringing with them. Anyone bringing a drum should have it taken from them and then have it smashed over their head......You would think it was a derby game from the excited nature of some on that thread. Tinpot in the extreme...

It is a derby game.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Oldham on 10:28 - Oct 31 with 13694 viewsTTNYear

I think we should make a banner saying 'Banners = Tinpot'

Oh!

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Oldham on 10:46 - Oct 31 with 13663 viewsD_Alien

Oldham on 10:28 - Oct 31 by TTNYear

I think we should make a banner saying 'Banners = Tinpot'

Oh!

'Banners are Banned' would have people scratching their heads

Oldham on 11:14 - Oct 31 with 13604 viewsdingdangblue

Oldham on 10:46 - Oct 31 by D_Alien

'Banners are Banned' would have people scratching their heads

'Banter Banners Banned'

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024