Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hendo 17:05 - Nov 29 with 2174 viewswelshdale

For me he's not captain material, today showed he's not a leader. Take the band off him and let him just play and we will see him back at it
Hendo on 17:35 - Nov 29 with 2043 viewsD_Alien

Have to agree, sadly

Very little coming from him in terms of leadership on the pitch, and that's not just a reflection on today's game

Not a criticism of him as a player at all. Just as you posted, welshdale

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hendo on 17:41 - Nov 29 with 2005 viewsShun

Dawson screams captaincy.
Hendo on 17:58 - Nov 29 with 1954 viewsRosun

I didn't like the way he was slagging off Muldoon in particular for not playing the right pass. Save that sort of stuff for the dressing room. It's not big and it's not clever and it makes you look like a kunt.
Hendo on 18:01 - Nov 29 with 1931 views442Dale

Hendo on 17:58 - Nov 29 by Rosun

I didn't like the way he was slagging off Muldoon in particular for not playing the right pass. Save that sort of stuff for the dressing room. It's not big and it's not clever and it makes you look like a kunt.

Wouldn't have put it so extremely, but yeah that was particularly noticeable.

As was the reaction on the bench to different players hitting the first man with a set-piece.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hendo on 18:02 - Nov 29 with 1921 viewsnordenblue

Hendo on 17:58 - Nov 29 by Rosun

Its frustration at Muldoon not seeing the blatant empty net Hendo had to tap into, for the record to me Muldoon looked miles off match fit and was blowing out of his arse after about 5 minutes
Hendo on 21:51 - Nov 29 with 1708 viewsmacro

To be honest Lund and Dawson didn't look fit.

Hendo and Muldoon is a new partnership but judging on today it didn't quite work.
Hendo on 21:54 - Nov 29 with 1695 viewsD_Alien

Hendo on 21:51 - Nov 29 by macro

Hendo and Muldoon is a new partnership but judging on today it didn't quite work.

As others have commented, there appeared to be an issue with personal chemistry between them. Maybe Muldoon doesn't like the taste of herbalife?

Hendo on 22:03 - Nov 29 with 1657 viewsanimal8

Got to agree ,Hendo should just concentrate on being the wonderfull player that he is.and get to being like he was last season.
Login to get fewer ads

Hendo on 22:33 - Nov 29 with 1621 viewsolympicdale

Hendo on 21:51 - Nov 29 by macro

a fascinating partnership non the less, with more game time will be interesting to see if it develops.

got to agree sadly regarding the captaincy, just doesn't seem to be captain material, much rather give it to Allen or Daws.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2014 22:43]

Life is a game of fate.

Hendo on 22:40 - Nov 29 with 1596 viewsmacro

I'm sure done has said in a recent interview that he and hendo argue all game. It's just hendos style
Hendo on 22:48 - Nov 29 with 1569 viewsD_Alien

Hendo on 22:40 - Nov 29 by macro

I'm sure done has said in a recent interview that he and hendo argue all game. It's just hendos style

Done's an experienced pro

Muldoon's trying to make his way in the game, and as captain you need to be able to take a different approach to different players

It didn't do his confidence much good when he turned towards the TDS after ballooning a cross behind only to be met with something like indifference

Hendo on 22:54 - Nov 29 with 1555 viewsolympicdale

Hendo on 22:48 - Nov 29 by D_Alien

Done's an experienced pro

Muldoon's trying to make his way in the game, and as captain you need to be able to take a different approach to different players

It didn't do his confidence much good when he turned towards the TDS after ballooning a cross behind only to be met with something like indifference

Agreed, it wasn't a great cross but he will need time to get match fit and match sharp, he's getting in good positions and needs the full support. As captain, Hendo needs to be an arm round the shoulder type to players such as Muldoon, offering wisdom and advice, not slatting on the pitch.

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024