Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't worry 17:33 - Dec 9 with 2988 viewsPale_Dale

I'm back from Mexico on Friday and normal service shall resume. Seems a bit quiet on here other than an Oldham fiasco. Got a bit of man flu so thought I would pop on here briefly whilst having a corona and a Miami vice cocktail in the bar.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 17:37]
Don't worry on 17:36 - Dec 9 with 1763 viewsnordenblue

You need to get back to giggle and count them crowds as they've took a dive since you've buggered off, or could just be a coincidence now your teams arse has fallen out
Don't worry on 17:58 - Dec 9 with 1709 viewsfinberty

You needn't bother.

You are quite tedious, and nowhere near as amusing as you think you are.

We can manage..
Don't worry on 18:01 - Dec 9 with 1703 viewsPale_Dale

Don't worry on 17:58 - Dec 9 by finberty

You needn't bother.

You are quite tedious, and nowhere near as amusing as you think you are.

We can manage..

Crikey. Looks like we have an angry camper here.
Don't worry on 18:05 - Dec 9 with 1686 viewsPale_Dale

Don't worry on 17:36 - Dec 9 by nordenblue

You need to get back to giggle and count them crowds as they've took a dive since you've buggered off, or could just be a coincidence now your teams arse has fallen out

Flickers certainly has lost the plot . His signings seem to me to be like a kid in a sweet shop. I'll discuss in detail when I'm back.
Don't worry on 18:07 - Dec 9 with 1674 viewsroccydaleian

Don't worry on 18:05 - Dec 9 by Pale_Dale

Flickers certainly has lost the plot . His signings seem to me to be like a kid in a sweet shop. I'll discuss in detail when I'm back.

Don't bother, don't think anybody is interested tbf.
Don't worry on 18:12 - Dec 9 with 1663 viewsPale_Dale

Don't worry on 18:07 - Dec 9 by roccydaleian

Don't bother, don't think anybody is interested tbf.

Thanks for the feedback. Just a thought but you could just ignore if you don't have anything to contribute. I'm here in peace unlike your Oldham friends.
Don't worry on 18:15 - Dec 9 with 1646 viewsfinberty

Don't worry on 18:12 - Dec 9 by Pale_Dale

Thanks for the feedback. Just a thought but you could just ignore if you don't have anything to contribute. I'm here in peace unlike your Oldham friends.

No.
I've nothing to contribute.
Not interested in bury.
Don't worry on 18:16 - Dec 9 with 1639 views442Dale

Don't worry on 18:05 - Dec 9 by Pale_Dale

Yeah, but we knew that would happen so no point in repeating it.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:19 - Dec 9 with 1623 viewsPale_Dale

Don't worry on 18:15 - Dec 9 by finberty

No.
I've nothing to contribute.
Not interested in bury.

Nice one. Your avatar was making me feel I'll.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 18:20]
Don't worry on 18:22 - Dec 9 with 1610 viewsPale_Dale

Don't worry on 18:16 - Dec 9 by 442Dale

Yeah, but we knew that would happen so no point in repeating it.

He needs to get the boot now then albeit at face value harsh from the outside.
Don't worry on 18:37 - Dec 9 with 1578 viewsstomper

Excellent; my cure for insomnia has returned......... You're still agonisingly boring though pops
Don't worry on 18:46 - Dec 9 with 1556 viewsArthurDaley

And you still cannot spell your user name properly. PAIL Dale.

A large VAT Dave

Don't worry on 19:41 - Dec 9 with 1484 viewsPale_Dale

Don't worry on 18:46 - Dec 9 by ArthurDaley

And you still cannot spell your user name properly. PAIL Dale.

Says the guy who names himself after a conman and petty crook.
Don't worry on 19:53 - Dec 9 with 1467 viewsArthurDaley

Don't worry on 19:41 - Dec 9 by Pale_Dale

Says the guy who names himself after a conman and petty crook.

I prefer entrepreneur, at least I can spell my user name right.
Anyway you don't fool us, you haven't been to Mexico, you have had the electric supply cut off in your buRy council bedsit. That's why you haven't been on here.

A large VAT Dave

Don't worry on 21:03 - Dec 9 with 1424 viewsPale_Dale

Don't worry on 19:53 - Dec 9 by ArthurDaley

I prefer entrepreneur, at least I can spell my user name right.
Anyway you don't fool us, you haven't been to Mexico, you have had the electric supply cut off in your buRy council bedsit. That's why you haven't been on here.

Not everywhere is like Rochdale. Save up the dole money and have a holiday.
Don't worry on 21:22 - Dec 9 with 1380 viewsR17ALE

Is it just me who thinks the fact a random bucket is on holiday in a wonderful country like Mexico, who is due back in 2 days, has spent 4 hours of the end of his holiday camped continuously on the Dale message board, is a trifle odd?

We're either dealing with a liar, or a "not right" here. Or a plain old wassock!

I could offer to pay for a Dale fan to go to Mexico on the condition they spend 4 hours on Mong Central and I'd be amazed if anyone took me up on the offer*

*I'm not offering by the way!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Don't worry on 21:47 - Dec 9 with 1352 viewsArthurDaley

Don't worry on 21:03 - Dec 9 by Pale_Dale

Not everywhere is like Rochdale. Save up the dole money and have a holiday.

Retired Pail, of to the country cottage in Co Carlow in the New Year.

A large VAT Dave

Don't worry on 21:48 - Dec 9 with 1348 viewsstomper

Don't worry on 21:22 - Dec 9 by R17ALE

Is it just me who thinks the fact a random bucket is on holiday in a wonderful country like Mexico, who is due back in 2 days, has spent 4 hours of the end of his holiday camped continuously on the Dale message board, is a trifle odd?

We're either dealing with a liar, or a "not right" here. Or a plain old wassock!

I could offer to pay for a Dale fan to go to Mexico on the condition they spend 4 hours on Mong Central and I'd be amazed if anyone took me up on the offer*

Certainly a not right. It's his dire stereotypes he thinks we haven't heard a million times before which make him the most tiresome belm we've ever seen on here. He thought reinventing himself after his pops moniker would make a difference but his sheer dullness stands out like a sore thumb. And as for your point about him posting from holiday it just shows what a sorry life he leads.
Don't worry on 21:53 - Dec 9 with 1325 viewsTalkingSutty

Temptation Resort and Spa, get it booked!!
Don't worry on 21:55 - Dec 9 with 1322 viewsTalkingSutty

Double post, finger got excited.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 21:58]
Don't worry on 08:40 - Dec 10 with 1221 viewsR17ALE

Don't worry on 21:48 - Dec 9 by stomper

Certainly a not right. It's his dire stereotypes he thinks we haven't heard a million times before which make him the most tiresome belm we've ever seen on here. He thought reinventing himself after his pops moniker would make a difference but his sheer dullness stands out like a sore thumb. And as for your point about him posting from holiday it just shows what a sorry life he leads.

Aye.

I've not been away for a while, but from memory, when I am away, I'm only focussed on the local eye candy, the beach, the bars, and possibly a golf course.

bury's message board would be so far down my pecking order it wouldn't actually count. (Unlike the weird Pail!)

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Don't worry on 11:37 - Dec 10 with 1140 viewsTalkingSutty

Don't worry on 08:40 - Dec 10 by R17ALE

Aye.

I've not been away for a while, but from memory, when I am away, I'm only focussed on the local eye candy, the beach, the bars, and possibly a golf course.

bury's message board would be so far down my pecking order it wouldn't actually count. (Unlike the weird Pail!)

I don't know the lad but trying to stereotype him I would describe him in the following way.

Male, white, 30-40 years, chronically obese.

A single lad who has always had problems attracting a woman due to his low esteem and lack of confidence. Also suffers with hot sweats resulting in a personal hygiene problem.

Probably suffers with a few different medical conditions such as irritable bowel condition/erectile dysfunction which is bound to give him confidence problems.

He isn't in Mexico though, that's all part of the 'Austin Powers' persona he tries to portray. I will plump for a cold draughty bedsit somewhere close to Radcliffe, a room thick with the stench of stale p*ss.

A lonely lad who will always find life a struggle. Rather than daring to attach himself to success he sticks to what he is comfortable with hence his support of bury. We should cut him some slack (not the nutty type).
[Post edited 10 Dec 2014 11:45]
Don't worry on 12:07 - Dec 10 with 1109 viewsSuddenLad

Don't worry on 11:37 - Dec 10 by TalkingSutty

I don't know the lad but trying to stereotype him I would describe him in the following way.

Male, white, 30-40 years, chronically obese.

A single lad who has always had problems attracting a woman due to his low esteem and lack of confidence. Also suffers with hot sweats resulting in a personal hygiene problem.

Probably suffers with a few different medical conditions such as irritable bowel condition/erectile dysfunction which is bound to give him confidence problems.

He isn't in Mexico though, that's all part of the 'Austin Powers' persona he tries to portray. I will plump for a cold draughty bedsit somewhere close to Radcliffe, a room thick with the stench of stale p*ss.

A lonely lad who will always find life a struggle. Rather than daring to attach himself to success he sticks to what he is comfortable with hence his support of bury. We should cut him some slack (not the nutty type).
[Post edited 10 Dec 2014 11:45]

If he listened to the Chief Boy Scout Sir Stewart Day on Radio Manchester on Monday night, he would cure his erectile dysfunction instantly.

Big, big plans to develop Gigg Lane stadium (or whatever they call it these days). All is to be revealed to the shareholders on January 29th at the the 'oft-postponed' AGM.

Perhaps they're holding the AGM on Acapulco beach and PaleDale was sent ahead to arrange security matters ?

Nothing would surprise me.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Don't worry on 13:49 - Dec 10 with 1030 viewsaleanddale

Don't worry on 12:07 - Dec 10 by SuddenLad

If he listened to the Chief Boy Scout Sir Stewart Day on Radio Manchester on Monday night, he would cure his erectile dysfunction instantly.

Big, big plans to develop Gigg Lane stadium (or whatever they call it these days). All is to be revealed to the shareholders on January 29th at the the 'oft-postponed' AGM.

Perhaps they're holding the AGM on Acapulco beach and PaleDale was sent ahead to arrange security matters ?

Developing Gigg!!

Fantastic - could be the biggest white elephant since the Darlo Arena!!

develop develop develop away Mr Day - your team are slipping into mid table obscurity!!

How are the car parking spots sales going i wonder?

When is the Quigg world championship fight i wonder?

Have they appointed an operator yet to run the Giggle lane hotel and leisure club thats being built?

#Waltermitty

or

#Milkybarkid
Don't worry on 14:45 - Dec 10 with 992 viewsD_Alien

Don't worry on 12:07 - Dec 10 by SuddenLad

It might cure Pail's erectile dysfunction, but for any normal bury fan it'd simply increase their irritable bowel syndrome

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024