Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot 17:17 - Jan 31 with 11386 viewsPassmondsBlue

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 13:40 - Feb 1 with 1803 viewsThreeLions

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 12:53 - Feb 1 by sweetcorn

Theres making idle threats, then theres taking the time to find out someones name, a sport they play and then saying hes gonna come to the green, pathetic really.

Oh get over yourself, do you think I would waste time and energy trying to find out who a troll who thinks he is clever is on a message board. Somebody contacted me with your info as they were fed up of seeing you having a go at me hiding behind a username. Your bringing something up that must have been three years ago and some would like to think you might have grown up a bit since then. This isn't a playground its a place for fellow football supporters of Rochdale FC can discuss the daily goings on that surround the club. I suggest instead of trolling the place looking to wind people up you might want to take a long hard look at yourself and start behaving in a correct manner, I won't be holding my breath on that though.

This is the last I'm going to say on the matter as I've got better things to do with my time, I'd suggest you move on as well as its not healthy pondering on the past.

Ta Ra
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 13:41]
Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 13:45 - Feb 1 with 1769 viewsShun

Strange thread.
Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 13:48 - Feb 1 with 1764 views1mark1

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 13:45 - Feb 1 by Shun

Strange thread.

Indeed. Very pointless.

I suppose any of us who have responded or posted on it have only made it worse. Should have been ignored, but many of us fall into the trap. :)

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 14:13 - Feb 1 with 1716 viewsbazingadale

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 13:40 - Feb 1 by ThreeLions

Oh get over yourself, do you think I would waste time and energy trying to find out who a troll who thinks he is clever is on a message board. Somebody contacted me with your info as they were fed up of seeing you having a go at me hiding behind a username. Your bringing something up that must have been three years ago and some would like to think you might have grown up a bit since then. This isn't a playground its a place for fellow football supporters of Rochdale FC can discuss the daily goings on that surround the club. I suggest instead of trolling the place looking to wind people up you might want to take a long hard look at yourself and start behaving in a correct manner, I won't be holding my breath on that though.

This is the last I'm going to say on the matter as I've got better things to do with my time, I'd suggest you move on as well as its not healthy pondering on the past.

Ta Ra
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 13:41]

In sweetcorns defence you were the one who mad idle threats to him and acted like a child.
and for you to say he has two usernames when you post under bennerzdale is very hypercritical.
so don't start taking the moral high ground when youre as every bit as childish and at fault.
Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 15:10 - Feb 1 with 1637 viewsnordenblue

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 14:13 - Feb 1 by bazingadale

In sweetcorns defence you were the one who mad idle threats to him and acted like a child.
and for you to say he has two usernames when you post under bennerzdale is very hypercritical.
so don't start taking the moral high ground when youre as every bit as childish and at fault.

Does he need you as his mouth piece on here he seems fairly decent at spouting his own hot air tbf?
Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 16:22 - Feb 1 with 1576 viewsbazingadale

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 15:10 - Feb 1 by nordenblue

Does he need you as his mouth piece on here he seems fairly decent at spouting his own hot air tbf?

If everyone wants to give him stick then I'm pretty sure it's reasonable for someone to defend him
Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 17:58 - Feb 1 with 1516 viewsnordenblue

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 16:22 - Feb 1 by bazingadale

If everyone wants to give him stick then I'm pretty sure it's reasonable for someone to defend him

Like himself? If someone wants to spout absolute shite and seek attention then be prepared when people return the gesture.
It appears nearly 90% dont get the "banter"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024