Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh lillis 18:32 - Feb 14 with 13148 viewsupthedale89

Now is it time for a new keeper or should he be punching them
In his own net ????
When he is in net we will always be weak at the back
Josh lillis on 18:35 - Feb 14 with 5348 viewsolympicdale

Here we go again, what's the alternative, we bring in the 16 yr old, when the team is in this kind of form, nice plan.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2015 18:35]

Life is a game of fate.

Josh lillis on 18:54 - Feb 14 with 5266 viewsupthedale89

LOAN MARKET
Josh lillis on 18:55 - Feb 14 with 5247 viewsmacro

Josh lillis on 18:54 - Feb 14 by upthedale89

LOAN MARKET

In my view yes
Josh lillis on 18:57 - Feb 14 with 5235 viewsrichfoad32

Josh lillis on 18:54 - Feb 14 by upthedale89

LOAN MARKET

ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Josh lillis on 19:04 - Feb 14 with 5180 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Josh lillis on 18:57 - Feb 14 by richfoad32

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Matt Dickens :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Josh lillis on 19:13 - Feb 14 with 5124 viewsnordenblue

Josh lillis on 18:57 - Feb 14 by richfoad32

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Im sure theres one or two knocking around other teams reserves who would improve us,without obviously spending any money
Josh lillis on 19:32 - Feb 14 with 5031 viewsrichfoad32

Josh lillis on 19:13 - Feb 14 by nordenblue

Im sure theres one or two knocking around other teams reserves who would improve us,without obviously spending any money

I think Conrad Logan was a one off. Any loan keeper we bought in now would probably be no better than 3rd choice at his current team and that doesn't really suggest he'd be any better than Lillis. Also, with a third of the season left, he wouldn't have much time to get used to playing with a back four in front of him that are visibly suffering from a crisis of confidence of late. The back four would also have to get accustomed to him. *

I wish Hilly would stop meddling with the defence. You can't legislate for injuries, but as much as possible just play the same back four and 'keeper from game to game. I'm sure a defence that knew their jobs and each others games would go a hell of a long way further towards halting our mini 'slump' than just throwing in a new goalkeeper.

*As well as being available, said goalkeeper would also have to be willing to come to 'Dale. This also goes for this 'goalscorer' that people seem to think is out there and the answer to all our prayers.......This is not a computer game, it ain't that easy.
Josh lillis on 20:27 - Feb 14 with 4886 viewsnordenblue

Josh lillis on 19:32 - Feb 14 by richfoad32

I think Conrad Logan was a one off. Any loan keeper we bought in now would probably be no better than 3rd choice at his current team and that doesn't really suggest he'd be any better than Lillis. Also, with a third of the season left, he wouldn't have much time to get used to playing with a back four in front of him that are visibly suffering from a crisis of confidence of late. The back four would also have to get accustomed to him. *

I wish Hilly would stop meddling with the defence. You can't legislate for injuries, but as much as possible just play the same back four and 'keeper from game to game. I'm sure a defence that knew their jobs and each others games would go a hell of a long way further towards halting our mini 'slump' than just throwing in a new goalkeeper.

*As well as being available, said goalkeeper would also have to be willing to come to 'Dale. This also goes for this 'goalscorer' that people seem to think is out there and the answer to all our prayers.......This is not a computer game, it ain't that easy.

Logan was 3rd choice and is far superior than Josh so id wage a bet hes not the only 3rd choice keeper that would enhance our team.
While the new keeper trains every day with the back 4 theres no reason why they all wont get used to each other pretty quickly, people recently like Heaton, Frankie and Logan go a long way to highlighting there are plenty decent keepers looking for game time while out on loan
Login to get fewer ads

Josh lillis on 20:29 - Feb 14 with 4874 viewsKenBoon

Predictable thread. Lots to critique before the goalie is thrown under the bus.
Josh lillis on 21:02 - Feb 14 with 4801 views442Dale

Josh lillis on 20:29 - Feb 14 by KenBoon

Predictable thread. Lots to critique before the goalie is thrown under the bus.

It's taken a while, but still disappointing that that phrase has finally appeared on here.

Some would say the absence of Logan is the elephant in the room.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Josh lillis on 21:08 - Feb 14 with 4794 viewsKenBoon

Josh lillis on 21:02 - Feb 14 by 442Dale

It's taken a while, but still disappointing that that phrase has finally appeared on here.

Some would say the absence of Logan is the elephant in the room.

Of course he is. The guy was unbelievable for us. He was the Goalkeeping equivalent of Tonton Zola Moukoko on Championship Manager.
Josh lillis on 21:09 - Feb 14 with 4784 views442Dale

Josh lillis on 21:08 - Feb 14 by KenBoon

Of course he is. The guy was unbelievable for us. He was the Goalkeeping equivalent of Tonton Zola Moukoko on Championship Manager.

Will check with Chaff.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Josh lillis on 21:37 - Feb 14 with 4698 viewssandylaner1

Lillis is our number 1

End of thread
Josh lillis on 21:44 - Feb 14 with 4675 viewsnordenblue

Josh lillis on 21:37 - Feb 14 by sandylaner1

Lillis is our number 1

End of thread

Well lets all happy clap and pat him on the back regardless of the number of balls that whistle past him each game
Josh lillis on 21:49 - Feb 14 with 4656 viewsRosun

Lillis is our number 1

End of thread

Hendo's our number 40.
Is that how many points we'll end up with at the end of the season?
Josh lillis on 22:10 - Feb 14 with 4613 viewsJimmyRustler

Lillis is our number 1

End of thread

I see Lillis as more of a number 2 tbh
Josh lillis on 00:37 - Feb 15 with 4483 viewsdingdangblue

Josh lillis on 21:44 - Feb 14 by nordenblue

Well lets all happy clap and pat him on the back regardless of the number of balls that whistle past him each game

Bradford and Crawley?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Josh lillis on 03:04 - Feb 15 with 4428 viewsnordenblue

Josh lillis on 00:37 - Feb 15 by dingdangblue

Bradford and Crawley?

What is that, other games we've conceded too?

Posh - 2
Walsall - 3
Coventry - 2
Stoke -4

Not bad nearly averaging 3 a game, good effort
Josh lillis on 08:18 - Feb 15 with 4369 viewsdingdangblue

Josh lillis on 03:04 - Feb 15 by nordenblue

Posh - 2
Walsall - 3
Coventry - 2
Stoke -4

Sorry thought you said each game.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Josh lillis on 09:23 - Feb 15 with 4313 viewsSkiptonDale

Josh lillis on 03:04 - Feb 15 by nordenblue

Posh - 2
Walsall - 3
Coventry - 2
Stoke -4

The Posh goals haven't been uploaded yet, and neither have Walsall's to my surpise. They're usually on the clubs YouTube channel within 48 hours.

But for the other two games:
Coventry - First goal, unbelievable stop getting down at the lads feet and punching away, unfortunate it fell to another sky blue shirt. 2nd goal, their lad got past 3 or 4 of our defenders before placing a lovely shot that the vast majority keepers wouldn't have saved.

Stoke - Need I analyse Bojan's goal?! Ireland's goal was a tap in, so probably more a defensive error (if an error at all), and Walters was also a cock up by Tanser if I remember correctly. For Moses, Lillis covered the front post after Raff was turned inside out, but Moses finished superbly inside the far post.

So out of the 4 games you posted, 11 goals in total, where 6/6 were not Lillis' fault. I look forward to seeing the Walsall and Posh goals, and will hold my hand up if all 5 were Lillis' fault.
Josh lillis on 09:49 - Feb 15 with 4274 viewsRalphs12

Josh lillis on 09:23 - Feb 15 by SkiptonDale

The Posh goals haven't been uploaded yet, and neither have Walsall's to my surpise. They're usually on the clubs YouTube channel within 48 hours.

Coventry - First goal, unbelievable stop getting down at the lads feet and punching away, unfortunate it fell to another sky blue shirt. 2nd goal, their lad got past 3 or 4 of our defenders before placing a lovely shot that the vast majority keepers wouldn't have saved.

Stoke - Need I analyse Bojan's goal?! Ireland's goal was a tap in, so probably more a defensive error (if an error at all), and Walters was also a cock up by Tanser if I remember correctly. For Moses, Lillis covered the front post after Raff was turned inside out, but Moses finished superbly inside the far post.

So out of the 4 games you posted, 11 goals in total, where 6/6 were not Lillis' fault. I look forward to seeing the Walsall and Posh goals, and will hold my hand up if all 5 were Lillis' fault.

But he's the GK so it has to be his fault duh!
Josh lillis on 09:50 - Feb 15 with 4271 viewsdingdangblue

Josh lillis on 09:23 - Feb 15 by SkiptonDale

Well someone posted yesterday that Lillis punched Posh's 2nd into his own net and that is just a lie. He came for the cross and their player headed it towards goal for another player to score. I'm sure Lillis himself would say he could have done better with that one but to say he punched it in is just fantasy.

Josh lillis on 10:22 - Feb 15 with 4222 viewsParkinsGimp

Already mentioned it on another thread, this guy is a liability, we need another solid competent goalie. As stated above there must be a couple of decent reseves knocking about somewhere ready for a loan.
Josh lillis on 18:17 - Feb 15 with 4050 viewsirisaln

Stop moaning. Hill thinks he;s a great keeper Do what I do. Put money on the opposition.
That way i'm always a winner !
Make the most of it while Lillis is here..
Josh lillis on 19:08 - Feb 15 with 3968 viewsdingdangblue

Josh lillis on 18:17 - Feb 15 by irisaln

Stop moaning. Hill thinks he;s a great keeper Do what I do. Put money on the opposition.
That way i'm always a winner !
Make the most of it while Lillis is here..

Always a winner? More like a 'loser'.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024