Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it me 22:15 - Feb 24 with 2157 viewsNogintheNog

When we had a 5`5`` forward leading the line we continually pump the ball up the middle for him to challenge the 6` plus centre half with the obvious outcome. The we bring on young Mr.Bell and suddenly every ball is played out on the floor ?
For what it`s worth I thought both Brandy and Bell played reasonably well when feeding off scraps.
Is it me on 22:19 - Feb 24 with 2091 views442Dale

The Bennett substitution almost killed the game. Nobody seemed sure where he was playing and his presence had little effect.

Why he didn't come on and sit in front of the back four and allow Hery to play further forward only Hill will know. The deeper Hery got, the more he tried too hard and lost the ball. We're not getting the best out of him there.

The game fizzled out in the first half, neither team did anything much and we certainly need something up front. Saying that, the signs are there with Bell.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Is it me on 22:27 - Feb 24 with 2022 viewsD_Alien

Is it me on 22:19 - Feb 24 by 442Dale

The Bennett substitution almost killed the game. Nobody seemed sure where he was playing and his presence had little effect.

Why he didn't come on and sit in front of the back four and allow Hery to play further forward only Hill will know. The deeper Hery got, the more he tried too hard and lost the ball. We're not getting the best out of him there.

The game fizzled out in the first half, neither team did anything much and we certainly need something up front. Saying that, the signs are there with Bell.

One can only assume that Rose was kept on to give us something from free kicks. Hery being played too deep again does the lad, or the team, no favours at all.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Is it me on 22:33 - Feb 24 with 1961 viewsTommoRAFC

Is it me on 22:27 - Feb 24 by D_Alien

One can only assume that Rose was kept on to give us something from free kicks. Hery being played too deep again does the lad, or the team, no favours at all.

Even though TK is better from free kicks, as is Allen sat on the bench.

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

Is it me on 22:49 - Feb 24 with 1887 viewsTalkingSutty

Is it me on 22:33 - Feb 24 by TommoRAFC

Even though TK is better from free kicks, as is Allen sat on the bench.

To be fair Rose put in a couple of cracking free kicks in the first half. Take Dawson, Lund. Bennett and the obvious loss of Done from the team and we are going to find it tough.

It isn't just the loss of Done it's the psychological effect it has on the rest of the team, especially the senior players like Henderson and Vincenti, all of a sudden there is much more pressure on those two players to produce.

Dones departure seems to have deflated the supporters and there was a subdued atmosphere today, the team also looked flat. We do need a forward player but not a young kid with no experience, we already have those. Missed Dawson big time tonight.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2015 22:50]
Is it me on 22:50 - Feb 24 with 1875 views442Dale

Is it me on 22:49 - Feb 24 by TalkingSutty

To be fair Rose put in a couple of cracking free kicks in the first half. Take Dawson, Lund. Bennett and the obvious loss of Done from the team and we are going to find it tough.

It isn't just the loss of Done it's the psychological effect it has on the rest of the team, especially the senior players like Henderson and Vincenti, all of a sudden there is much more pressure on those two players to produce.

Dones departure seems to have deflated the supporters and there was a subdued atmosphere today, the team also looked flat. We do need a forward player but not a young kid with no experience, we already have those. Missed Dawson big time tonight.

It was flat, the whole game was in fact. Neither team played at a tempo or created much.

Is it me on 22:51 - Feb 24 with 1859 viewsonedalefan

Is it me on 22:49 - Feb 24 by TalkingSutty

Henderson hasn't had a decent game for a while even before Done was sold.
Is it me on 22:59 - Feb 24 with 1791 views442Dale

Is it me on 22:51 - Feb 24 by onedalefan

Henderson hasn't had a decent game for a while even before Done was sold.

His decision making is the biggest concern.

Is it me on 23:02 - Feb 24 with 1758 viewsdingdangblue

Is it me on 22:59 - Feb 24 by 442Dale

His decision making is the biggest concern.

Fantastic pass for the goal.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Is it me on 23:12 - Feb 24 with 1690 views442Dale

Is it me on 23:02 - Feb 24 by dingdangblue

Fantastic pass for the goal.

Without doubt, and as we said at the time, it makes his all round game all the more frustrating.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024