Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 Percent Less 13:11 - Mar 23 with 2009 viewstazzydjr

Rochdale get 5% of every Oldham ticket sold at Spotland instead of paid on the night so that's 5% Less they get from each sale

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

5 Percent Less on 13:39 - Mar 23 with 1934 viewsdingdangblue

Would have been a nice gesture to have passed the 5% onto the fans and taken £1 off the ticket price .

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

5 Percent Less on 13:51 - Mar 23 with 1902 viewsdale_spotland

5 Percent Less on 13:39 - Mar 23 by dingdangblue

Would have been a nice gesture to have passed the 5% onto the fans and taken £1 off the ticket price .

Isn't the 5 per Cent thing the case with all tickets we sell? Sure I've read in the past that we benefit from buying tickets for away games from our ticket office, maybe worth pushing more?

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

5 Percent Less on 14:50 - Mar 23 with 1780 viewsisitme

5 Percent Less on 13:51 - Mar 23 by dale_spotland

Isn't the 5 per Cent thing the case with all tickets we sell? Sure I've read in the past that we benefit from buying tickets for away games from our ticket office, maybe worth pushing more?

Yes.

I know it is not idea for everyone but I always try to buy tickets for away games from our ticket office. Every pound from the commercial side of the club helps I suppose.
5 Percent Less on 01:21 - Mar 24 with 1523 viewsThran

Won't it be to cover the expenses of having to sell them?
From a financial point of view is selling away tickets actually beneficial to a club unless they did, they'd have to pay for staff (maybe even more hours needed if it's a big away game) and not gaining income from it.

Poll: Bigger drop, Wigan or Tranmere?

5 Percent Less on 14:03 - Mar 24 with 1335 viewsmikehunt

The Fleetwood tickets were a couple of quid cheaper purchased from the club than at their ground

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

5 Percent Less on 15:18 - Mar 24 with 1273 viewsTVOS1907

5 Percent Less on 14:03 - Mar 24 by mikehunt

The Fleetwood tickets were a couple of quid cheaper purchased from the club than at their ground

A lot of clubs do that so they have an idea of how many fans are likely to be travelling. The 5% thing mentioned on the OP is completely separate.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024