Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
bye bye play offs 21:39 - Apr 14 with 1958 viewsdean7321

We are not catching chesterfield now. They are 7points ahead with better goal difference.
However this is a achievement because we have stayed up. Also I am sure we will go again next season and push for the play offs.

Up the dale

Poll: best ever center back

bye bye play offs on 21:41 - Apr 14 with 1934 viewsSuddenLad

It's a fantastic achievement to be 7th with 4 games to go. Don't let one result blur the great season we've had.

We may not make the play-offs this season, but it's been a hell of a ride.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

bye bye play offs on 21:43 - Apr 14 with 1899 viewsThacks_Rabbits

bye bye play offs on 21:41 - Apr 14 by SuddenLad

It's a fantastic achievement to be 7th with 4 games to go. Don't let one result blur the great season we've had.

We may not make the play-offs this season, but it's been a hell of a ride.

Or somewhere along the line we have been fcuked badly!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

bye bye play offs on 21:45 - Apr 14 with 1871 viewsStudiousDale

It is of course very very unlikely.

I'd however be disappointed if we played the next game like we have no chance - Sheff Utd lost tonight and the fact that they play Chesterfield on the last game of the season means there could be another twist in the tale.

We just have to win Saturday and hope one of those two lose.
bye bye play offs on 22:06 - Apr 14 with 1685 viewssweetcorn

We have to still play with the belief we can make it, yes we'd have to be incredibly lucky with results, but they still have to play mk dons and sheffield which are both loseable ties.

I'm not giving up just yet, if we can manage 4 wins, there might still be hope yet!

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

bye bye play offs on 22:09 - Apr 14 with 1638 viewsThran

Chesterfield have to play Oldham and Bristol City, both hard games and can easily drop points.
Sheffield United have to play Bradford and orient who will be fighting for survival, easier but we might get lucky.
We should beat Gillingham on Saturday, definitely need to beat Orient and then MK Dons will be a tough game where we can hopefully get something out of it.

Chesterfield face Sheffield United on the final day which is definitely a great match for us in this situation.

I feel like I'm the only optimistic Rochdale fan at the moment

Poll: Bigger drop, Wigan or Tranmere?

bye bye play offs on 22:11 - Apr 14 with 1612 viewsKenBoon

bye bye play offs on 22:09 - Apr 14 by Thran

Chesterfield have to play Oldham and Bristol City, both hard games and can easily drop points.
Sheffield United have to play Bradford and orient who will be fighting for survival, easier but we might get lucky.
We should beat Gillingham on Saturday, definitely need to beat Orient and then MK Dons will be a tough game where we can hopefully get something out of it.

Chesterfield face Sheffield United on the final day which is definitely a great match for us in this situation.

I feel like I'm the only optimistic Rochdale fan at the moment

You're not. There's still a twist in this one. If we don't win in Kent on Saturday then I think it's fair to say it's done.
bye bye play offs on 23:05 - Apr 14 with 1386 viewsdingdangblue

If we win our next 2 we still have a chance - then we just have to beat Mk Dons and Barnsley - piss easy!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024