Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill interview on GMR 20:18 - Apr 25 with 25286 viewsrafc1984

Listened to it earlier, and he said that he won't be at the Barnsley match as it's a dead rubber, and he's off on holiday on Monday. Said there was no point rattling there cages. He seemed quite hacked off at the poor defending today, said players failed to do what they had spoke about this week.
Hill interview on GMR on 15:20 - Apr 27 with 3201 viewsChaffRAFC

Hill interview on GMR on 15:16 - Apr 27 by TVOS1907

Boooooooooooooooooooooo!

Could have gone for page and pages with that!

In all seriousness, does anyone actually think Keith has booked his holiday in advance before the end of the season when we were in with a chance of the playoffs, thus making the Barnsley game potentially one of the biggest in the clubs history? As it happens, it is dead rubber now apart from the highest ever league position finish aspect. But does anyone seriously think Hill will be on his holidays for it?

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Hill interview on GMR on 15:21 - Apr 27 with 3183 viewsWhiteyBFC

Hill interview on GMR on 15:15 - Apr 27 by TVOS1907

You're CEO is right; Hill definitely won't be there on Saturday.

I meant Sunday.

Let's see eh?

Ooooh, how exciting. Will he, won't he?

Worra fcuking tit he is.
Hill interview on GMR on 15:22 - Apr 27 with 3183 viewsPaulHeymanGuy

Hill interview on GMR on 14:27 - Apr 27 by WhiteyBFC

Yep. Had confirmation myself this morning from our CEO.

I'd like the Dale forum consensus on why you believe he's ducking this game. Please.

Do you have any proof? I can't help but feel your stirring the pot a little
Hill interview on GMR on 15:23 - Apr 27 with 3159 viewsJimmyRustler

I couldn't give a flying fook if Hill is there on Sunday or not.

It'll be a good run out for Beech and BBM anyway with the view to taking over the reigns permanently after KH inevitably jumps shit before the season starts.
Hill interview on GMR on 15:28 - Apr 27 with 3134 viewsColDale

Hill interview on GMR on 15:20 - Apr 27 by ChaffRAFC

Could have gone for page and pages with that!

In all seriousness, does anyone actually think Keith has booked his holiday in advance before the end of the season when we were in with a chance of the playoffs, thus making the Barnsley game potentially one of the biggest in the clubs history? As it happens, it is dead rubber now apart from the highest ever league position finish aspect. But does anyone seriously think Hill will be on his holidays for it?

What he doesn't want is a whole week of "Hill going back to Barnsley" and it turning into a circus. he was incredibly quiet in the run up to the game at Spotland, and I'm sure this week will be exactly the same. It's backfired somewhat from people taking him literally, and all of a sudden its full on Kestrel neglect in South Yorkshire with keyboards getting battered.

We'll go to Barnsley, play the kids, and get a result, and we can all live happily ever after until August.

Or at least until the friendlies. Or the fixtures come out. Or till 3rd week in May when we haven't made any signings yet.
Hill interview on GMR on 15:31 - Apr 27 with 3172 viewssweetcorn

Hill interview on GMR on 15:21 - Apr 27 by WhiteyBFC

I meant Sunday.

Let's see eh?

Worra fcuking tit he is.

Takes one to know one.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Hill interview on GMR on 15:38 - Apr 27 with 3147 viewsdingdangblue

Hill interview on GMR on 15:21 - Apr 27 by WhiteyBFC

I meant Sunday.

Let's see eh?

Worra fcuking tit he is.

Might as well have something to get excited about because you've had feck all on the pitch . 10 games without a win is it now? Johnson out yet?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hill interview on GMR on 15:40 - Apr 27 with 3141 viewsWhiteyBFC

Hill interview on GMR on 15:22 - Apr 27 by PaulHeymanGuy

Do you have any proof? I can't help but feel your stirring the pot a little

That's your prerogative.
Login to get fewer ads

Hill interview on GMR on 15:41 - Apr 27 with 3139 viewsWhiteyBFC

Hill interview on GMR on 15:31 - Apr 27 by sweetcorn

Takes one to know one.

I don't know you. So it dunt, does it?
Hill interview on GMR on 15:45 - Apr 27 with 3126 viewstazzydjr

Hope we give the reserves a run out before Manchester United Away in LFA Senior Cup Semi-Final

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Hill interview on GMR on 15:46 - Apr 27 with 3123 viewsDickydaler

Hill interview on GMR on 15:45 - Apr 27 by tazzydjr

Hope we give the reserves a run out before Manchester United Away in LFA Senior Cup Semi-Final

Do we know when and where that will take place yet, Tazzy?
Hill interview on GMR on 15:49 - Apr 27 with 3102 viewsWhiteyBFC

Hill interview on GMR on 15:38 - Apr 27 by dingdangblue

Might as well have something to get excited about because you've had feck all on the pitch . 10 games without a win is it now? Johnson out yet?

Not at all. Met LJ and had a drink with him Friday night. I'm really happy to have him as our head coach and I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do over the summer and into next season. I support my club come rain or shine, through thick or thin. I won't be too disheartened by a poor run of late just as I wasn't over-excited by the fantastic run that preceded it. It's all about next season and the last few games in particular have been glorified training sessions, as will Sunday I'm sure. But then, we didn't need to be at our best when we took three points off you last time. I look forward to the army of Dale fans taking up a 6th of our away end.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11150402_7742480

Did a charity walk with our CEO on Saturday too.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/11160563_7740846
Hill interview on GMR on 15:56 - Apr 27 with 3058 viewsColDale

Hill interview on GMR on 15:49 - Apr 27 by WhiteyBFC

Not at all. Met LJ and had a drink with him Friday night. I'm really happy to have him as our head coach and I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do over the summer and into next season. I support my club come rain or shine, through thick or thin. I won't be too disheartened by a poor run of late just as I wasn't over-excited by the fantastic run that preceded it. It's all about next season and the last few games in particular have been glorified training sessions, as will Sunday I'm sure. But then, we didn't need to be at our best when we took three points off you last time. I look forward to the army of Dale fans taking up a 6th of our away end.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11150402_7742480

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/11160563_7740846

Whitey, you'll sound like the other South Yorkshire lot if you're trying to score points off our crowds and away followings, and you're better than that. I'm sure Stockport do a lot of that this season whilst playing the likes of Fylde, Guiseley and Hebden Bridge FC, but it reeks of an inferiority complex at being outperformed by teams on a fraction of the budget.
Hill interview on GMR on 16:06 - Apr 27 with 3027 viewstazzydjr

Hill interview on GMR on 15:46 - Apr 27 by Dickydaler

Do we know when and where that will take place yet, Tazzy?

Last i were told by LFA that a date hasn't been agreed yet between either club which is understandable given United U21s remaining fixtures

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Hill interview on GMR on 16:11 - Apr 27 with 3005 viewsWhiteyBFC

Hill interview on GMR on 15:56 - Apr 27 by ColDale

Whitey, you'll sound like the other South Yorkshire lot if you're trying to score points off our crowds and away followings, and you're better than that. I'm sure Stockport do a lot of that this season whilst playing the likes of Fylde, Guiseley and Hebden Bridge FC, but it reeks of an inferiority complex at being outperformed by teams on a fraction of the budget.

It's the same 'banter' I'm using (cliched, boring etc) in response to dingdangblue that he used with me - references to Kestrels etc. I'm merely playing up to the crowd.

Our crowd on Sunday will be the lowest of the season I think. Can't see many folk wanting to see at least 7 of our 11 who won't be here next season, beaten by Rochdale. Me? I can't wait.

Seriously though, I know lots of lads fancy watching the bike race instead.
Hill interview on GMR on 16:14 - Apr 27 with 2989 viewsdingdangblue

Hill interview on GMR on 15:49 - Apr 27 by WhiteyBFC

"Didn't need to be at our best when we took 3 points off you last time"? Looking at your results it seems you were at your best! You never know, you might scrape a draw against us Sunday and at least that'll be 60 points. Must be a while since you've seen such a points haul. Small steps.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Hill interview on GMR on 16:18 - Apr 27 with 2958 viewsPaulHeymanGuy

Hill interview on GMR on 15:40 - Apr 27 by WhiteyBFC

That's your prerogative.

Well you've turned up on our forum stating something as fact but nothing to back it up
Hill interview on GMR on 16:21 - Apr 27 with 2944 viewsaleanddale

Hill interview on GMR on 13:40 - Apr 27 by Shun

Aleanddale, the game is on Sunday!

Ha!!

Thanks!!

I did know honest!!

Does being tired and a touch hungover from a heavy ale weekend excuse me!

Ha.

Think the kids would call me an epic fail!!
Hill interview on GMR on 16:34 - Apr 27 with 2902 viewsWhiteyBFC

Hill interview on GMR on 16:14 - Apr 27 by dingdangblue

"Didn't need to be at our best when we took 3 points off you last time"? Looking at your results it seems you were at your best! You never know, you might scrape a draw against us Sunday and at least that'll be 60 points. Must be a while since you've seen such a points haul. Small steps.

Well, being a second tier club and failing to reach 60 points is something you can one day aspire to match. I'll not go as far as to expect you to dream of playing in the top flight though. There's dreaming, and then there's dreaming.
Hill interview on GMR on 16:39 - Apr 27 with 2876 viewsWhiteyBFC

Hill interview on GMR on 16:18 - Apr 27 by PaulHeymanGuy

Well you've turned up on our forum stating something as fact but nothing to back it up

I don't usually have to go around proving things though. People either believe you, or they don't. Such is life.
Hill interview on GMR on 16:52 - Apr 27 with 2838 viewsdingdangblue

Hill interview on GMR on 16:34 - Apr 27 by WhiteyBFC

Well, being a second tier club and failing to reach 60 points is something you can one day aspire to match. I'll not go as far as to expect you to dream of playing in the top flight though. There's dreaming, and then there's dreaming.

Found your competitive level now.

Hill interview on GMR on 16:54 - Apr 27 with 2829 viewssandylaner1

Hill interview on GMR on 15:23 - Apr 27 by JimmyRustler

I couldn't give a flying fook if Hill is there on Sunday or not.

It'll be a good run out for Beech and BBM anyway with the view to taking over the reigns permanently after KH inevitably jumps shit before the season starts.

Hill interview on GMR on 17:07 - Apr 27 with 2784 viewsWhiteyBFC

Hill interview on GMR on 16:52 - Apr 27 by dingdangblue

Found your competitive level now.

Our current level, yes. Sometimes it takes a step back to see the bigger picture. I'm very comfortable with where we are, and looking forward to next season.
Hill interview on GMR on 17:39 - Apr 27 with 2727 viewsdingdangblue

Hill interview on GMR on 17:07 - Apr 27 by WhiteyBFC

Our current level, yes. Sometimes it takes a step back to see the bigger picture. I'm very comfortable with where we are, and looking forward to next season.

Lets hope for Lee Johnson's sake that he gets a decent go at it , seems a decent enough bloke and had Oldham playing the right way, needs to build something rather than rely on loaning players - gets you nowhere in the long run. The question is will Barnsley give him time if it doesn't happen immediately? Fancy Hill, Flicker and Mellon having decent success elsewhere!

Hill interview on GMR on 19:12 - Apr 27 with 2577 viewsdalenumber2

If Hill isn't going to attend the game at Barnsley then I think the fans should be told why - as there might be a genuine reason in contrast to what he implied in his interview. Otherwise I don't think it's fair to expect the fans, management or the players from either team to bother with the game either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024