Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's matches 12:55 - May 2 with 11918 viewsShun

Brentford are in that last play-off spot as it stands. Hope they remain there.
Today's matches on 13:17 - May 2 with 5813 viewsColDale

I wouldn't be at all surprised if we get a cheque off them should they remain there.
Today's matches on 13:19 - May 2 with 5812 viewsdingdangblue

O'Connell not in match day squad. Hopefully new manager will bring in his own players next season and Jack can come back again.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Today's matches on 13:29 - May 2 with 5789 viewsdale_spotland

Blackpool game stopped due to fans invading pitch and refusing to leave.

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

Today's matches on 13:47 - May 2 with 5751 viewsdale4ever

Today's matches on 13:29 - May 2 by dale_spotland

Today's matches on 14:05 - May 2 with 5711 viewsmacro

Derby blown up spectacularly
Today's matches on 14:19 - May 2 with 5677 viewsShun

Well done to Bournemouth, champions.

And good luck to Brentford in the play-offs.
Today's matches on 14:21 - May 2 with 5666 viewsolympicdale

Today's matches on 14:05 - May 2 by macro

Derby blown up spectacularly

Derbys collapse is now complete, agent Bent doing the job!

Staggering how the police have allowed Blackpools fans to abandon the game, I hope the Hudds fans are reimbursed for this, everything is just falling apart for the tangerines.

Life is a game of fate.

Today's matches on 14:23 - May 2 with 5652 views442Dale

Today's matches on 14:21 - May 2 by olympicdale

Derbys collapse is now complete, agent Bent doing the job!

Staggering how the police have allowed Blackpools fans to abandon the game, I hope the Hudds fans are reimbursed for this, everything is just falling apart for the tangerines.

What should the police have done differently? Huddersfield fans travelled knowing this could happen.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Today's matches on 14:27 - May 2 with 5646 viewsolympicdale

Today's matches on 14:23 - May 2 by 442Dale

What should the police have done differently? Huddersfield fans travelled knowing this could happen.

Well isn't it the job of the police and the stewards to ensure the game goes ahead, despite everything that is going on at Blackpool, the game should have been allowed to finish. If I was a Huddersfield fan id feel let down by the authorities in charge. Just my opinion.

Life is a game of fate.

Today's matches on 14:29 - May 2 with 5638 viewsolympicdale

Today's matches on 14:19 - May 2 by Shun

Well done to Bournemouth, champions.

And good luck to Brentford in the play-offs.

Properly gutted when Wednesday equalised! would have much rather it gone to Watford. Bournemouth and Brentford have been really impressive throughout the season, much credit has to go especially to Brentford, huge achievement for them, the dark horses all season for me.

Life is a game of fate.

Today's matches on 14:31 - May 2 with 5629 viewstazzydjr

Today's matches on 14:27 - May 2 by olympicdale

Well isn't it the job of the police and the stewards to ensure the game goes ahead, despite everything that is going on at Blackpool, the game should have been allowed to finish. If I was a Huddersfield fan id feel let down by the authorities in charge. Just my opinion.

I want to see it in black and white tweeted from both clubs that its been abandoned as there no sign of life from either feed so where you getting your info?

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Today's matches on 14:31 - May 2 with 5630 viewsSuddenLad

Today's matches on 13:29 - May 2 by dale_spotland

Blackpool could now find themselves starting next season with a points deduction after this latest farce.

I understand the fans frustration but they should have waited until full time. Bad to worse.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Today's matches on 14:34 - May 2 with 5619 viewsKenBoon

Anyone who thinks what the fans are doing at Blackpool today (peaceful football related protests) is wrong should read about what is happening there. It's a disgrace and shows no sign of stopping. They'll almost certainly be relegated next season. The whole situation makes no sense too.
Today's matches on 14:37 - May 2 with 5602 viewsTVOS1907

Today's matches on 14:27 - May 2 by olympicdale

No, it isn't the job of the police and stewards to ensure the game goes ahead.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Today's matches on 14:38 - May 2 with 5597 viewsChaffRAFC

Was thinking about the whole Blackpool situation before and having read up on it, if that was Rochdale, I'd have been on the pitch as well. Absolute farce from top to bottom!

Certainly makes you realise how lucky we are to have a Board of Directors that care about the club.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Today's matches on 14:42 - May 2 with 5586 viewsKenBoon

Today's matches on 14:31 - May 2 by SuddenLad

Blackpool could now find themselves starting next season with a points deduction after this latest farce.

I understand the fans frustration but they should have waited until full time. Bad to worse.

I see your point, but what is happening to their club needs a protest that will get headlines. So long as it all stays peaceful - and those doing it are peaceful- then it's the most effective way of raising publicity for this. After match protests happen every week. A mass protest before the game and a sit-in during works. As for points deductions... Without change they'll go down next year. Probably finish 24th.

From a Huddersfield POV. I think what they're seeing today is far more entertaining than a nothing end of season match on a crap pitch.
Today's matches on 14:42 - May 2 with 5583 viewsTalkingSutty

Today's matches on 14:34 - May 2 by KenBoon

Anyone who thinks what the fans are doing at Blackpool today (peaceful football related protests) is wrong should read about what is happening there. It's a disgrace and shows no sign of stopping. They'll almost certainly be relegated next season. The whole situation makes no sense too.

Lee Clarke didn't turn up for the game....
Today's matches on 14:53 - May 2 with 5554 viewsolympicdale

Today's matches on 14:37 - May 2 by TVOS1907

No, it isn't the job of the police and stewards to ensure the game goes ahead.

its up to the stewards and the police to ensure the game goes ahead by controlling the fans, they were almost joining them in a conga, bizarre.

Life is a game of fate.

Today's matches on 14:56 - May 2 with 5538 views442Dale

Today's matches on 14:53 - May 2 by olympicdale

its up to the stewards and the police to ensure the game goes ahead by controlling the fans, they were almost joining them in a conga, bizarre.

No it isn't. If the police and stewards felt the safest way of dealing with the supporters was to leave them on the pitch, then that's the route they'll choose to take.

Today's matches on 14:58 - May 2 with 5534 viewsTalkingSutty

The police and stewards used common sense. You can't just go man handling hundreds of people staging what looked like a peaceful demonstration. This isn't North Korea.
Today's matches on 14:59 - May 2 with 5533 viewsolympicdale

Today's matches on 14:34 - May 2 by KenBoon

I think from the fans p.o.v it is completely understandable, the whole club is a complete farce.

Life is a game of fate.

Today's matches on 15:03 - May 2 with 5523 viewsTalkingSutty

Today's matches on 14:59 - May 2 by olympicdale

I think from the fans p.o.v it is completely understandable, the whole club is a complete farce.

It's amazing how quickly the club as imploded and it's all down to the Oystens, they are bleeding the club dry and last week had the bronze statue of Stan Mortenson removed from outside the ground. The events at today's game are no surprise.
Today's matches on 15:11 - May 2 with 5492 viewsSuddenLad

Today's matches on 15:03 - May 2 by TalkingSutty

It's amazing how quickly the club as imploded and it's all down to the Oystens, they are bleeding the club dry and last week had the bronze statue of Stan Mortenson removed from outside the ground. The events at today's game are no surprise.

The statue was removed because it was the arranged meeting point for a demonstration. At least it's safe, which is more than can be said for Blackpool.

Carl Oyston seemed completely unmoved by today's events as he sat in the stand watching events unfold. Collar up, completely relaxed.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Today's matches on 15:14 - May 2 with 5477 views442Dale

Today's matches on 15:11 - May 2 by SuddenLad

The statue was removed because it was the arranged meeting point for a demonstration. At least it's safe, which is more than can be said for Blackpool.

Carl Oyston seemed completely unmoved by today's events as he sat in the stand watching events unfold. Collar up, completely relaxed.

The fans wouldn't have done any damage to the statue though.

Today's matches on 15:15 - May 2 with 5476 viewsTVOS1907

Their main priority is to ensure the safety of the fans.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024