Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
M41Weekender 15:39 - May 2 with 19312 viewsChaffRAFC

Can't find the original thread but anyway...

BL9Weekender ‏@BL9Weekender 14m14 minutes ago
NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT: BL9 Weekender Moves to Event City, Manchester, full details on link http://on.fb.me/1I1m97m #Bury #Manchester #Festival

What an absolute joke of a football club they really are.

#hatetosaywetoldyouso

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

M41Weekender on 11:52 - May 4 with 4435 viewsaleanddale

M41Weekender on 11:46 - May 4 by PDIDDY

I'm gonna be in Spain now so not bothered, early august at spotty for us and nil points no doubt,

You think they will pull the plug on the whole event?

Facebook going into meltdown.

Legal action threats...

Complete shambles from your beloved didds.
M41Weekender on 11:55 - May 4 with 4418 viewsPDIDDY

M41Weekender on 11:52 - May 4 by aleanddale

You think they will pull the plug on the whole event?

Facebook going into meltdown.

Legal action threats...

Complete shambles from your beloved didds.

We love a shambles at gigg,bem brasil now, any good? Gigger loves it but he's a greedy fecker

Gissa job

M41Weekender on 13:01 - May 4 with 4320 viewsdingdangblue

M41Weekender on 11:46 - May 4 by PDIDDY

I'm gonna be in Spain now so not bothered, early august at spotty for us and nil points no doubt,

Hopefully you are on minus points by then. Who's paying for the promotion bonus's in the players contracts?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

M41Weekender on 13:04 - May 4 with 4317 viewsaleanddale

48 hours after the change of venue to a shed in urmston...

Both the Official website AND groupon advertising the BL9 as at Giggle.

#refunds

#shambles
M41Weekender on 15:22 - May 4 with 4229 views442Dale

https://www.facebook.com/BL9Weekender

Refunds and cheaper tickets available.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

M41Weekender on 20:25 - May 5 with 4002 viewsPDIDDY

M41Weekender on 15:22 - May 4 by 442Dale

https://www.facebook.com/BL9Weekender

Refunds and cheaper tickets available.

Im Getting refund, not travelling to events city, owned by PEEL holdings btw

Gissa job

M41Weekender on 08:00 - May 6 with 3879 viewsaleanddale

Pathetic and if not illegal highly immoral ( suits bury it seems )

It's now Wednesday after the Saturday change of venue announcement and both the official BL9 website AND groupon are advertising the weekender as still at Gigg lane - bury football club....

Didds still hanging onto the it's ok Peel holdings are behind are underwriting the debts theory!! Bless him.
M41Weekender on 08:35 - May 6 with 3843 viewsdingdangblue

M41Weekender on 20:25 - May 5 by PDIDDY

Im Getting refund, not travelling to events city, owned by PEEL holdings btw

Do they own Carrington too?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

M41Weekender on 11:33 - May 6 with 3759 viewsPDIDDY

M41Weekender on 08:00 - May 6 by aleanddale

Pathetic and if not illegal highly immoral ( suits bury it seems )

It's now Wednesday after the Saturday change of venue announcement and both the official BL9 website AND groupon are advertising the weekender as still at Gigg lane - bury football club....

Didds still hanging onto the it's ok Peel holdings are behind are underwriting the debts theory!! Bless him.

Never said anything of the sort a+d

Gissa job

M41Weekender on 15:52 - May 6 with 3620 viewsaleanddale

M41Weekender on 11:33 - May 6 by PDIDDY

Never said anything of the sort a+d

Erm.. You keep mentioning them quite a bit!!

In a suggestive oo er missus type way!!

Anyway how is the Conrad Logan signing for bury rumour going down on your board?

Why has all the BL9 chat completely stopped?

#M41shambles
M41Weekender on 16:07 - May 6 with 3594 views100notout

double post edit
[Post edited 6 May 2015 16:08]

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

M41Weekender on 16:08 - May 6 with 3594 views100notout

Just had a look on Event City's website in the "Whats On" section for details and its not even advertised. There is an event on the day before though about tools - very apt!

#willneverhappen

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

M41Weekender on 16:56 - May 6 with 3543 viewsPDIDDY

M41Weekender on 15:52 - May 6 by aleanddale

Erm.. You keep mentioning them quite a bit!!

In a suggestive oo er missus type way!!

Anyway how is the Conrad Logan signing for bury rumour going down on your board?

Why has all the BL9 chat completely stopped?

#M41shambles

Most I know who have tickets are getting refunds so no hardship, Logan is a player mentioned in the prawn sandwich area, I've probably seen him, maybe Stockport, maybe a different keeper I'm thinking of. What a day btw, last game of season and promoted, who'd of thought it

Gissa job

M41Weekender on 17:19 - May 6 with 3508 viewsaleanddale

M41Weekender on 16:56 - May 6 by PDIDDY

Most I know who have tickets are getting refunds so no hardship, Logan is a player mentioned in the prawn sandwich area, I've probably seen him, maybe Stockport, maybe a different keeper I'm thinking of. What a day btw, last game of season and promoted, who'd of thought it

Your getting old Didds...

You keep repeating yourself!!

You think the weak ender will fall on its arse then??
M41Weekender on 19:14 - May 6 with 3444 viewsPDIDDY

M41Weekender on 17:19 - May 6 by aleanddale

Your getting old Didds...

You keep repeating yourself!!

You think the weak ender will fall on its arse then??

Not bothered tbh, I was going with a load of mates( I've got loads ), all have applied for the refund option, will the good folk of manchester/Trafford support it? Who knows. I wait for the feelgood announcement on bands, any ideas? Dezzy said bad manners would be a good choice, gotta agree with that, you going a+d? I am getting old

Gissa job

M41Weekender on 07:40 - May 7 with 3355 viewsaleanddale

M41Weekender on 19:14 - May 6 by PDIDDY

Not bothered tbh, I was going with a load of mates( I've got loads ), all have applied for the refund option, will the good folk of manchester/Trafford support it? Who knows. I wait for the feelgood announcement on bands, any ideas? Dezzy said bad manners would be a good choice, gotta agree with that, you going a+d? I am getting old

Outdoor and a good chance of decent weather I might have considered the Saturday.

Sunday looks dreadful,

12 hours in the summer in a tin box - can't think of anything much worse so definite no from me.

Guess urmston and Trafford shakers need to step up and support the event now!!
M41Weekender on 13:18 - May 27 with 3093 viewsColDale

M41Weekender on 14:41 - May 27 with 2963 views442Dale

Why are some Bury fans trying to claim its nothing to do with the club despite all those quotes from Mr Day after it was moved to Events City?

M41Weekender on 17:53 - May 27 with 2792 viewsColDale

It is with great sadness that we must announce the postponement of this year’s BL9 Music Weekender which was due to be held at Manchester's Event City over the weekend of June 13/14th until a new date later in the Summer.

We have put every effort into delivering this festival but due to the recent change in venue this has left us with insufficient time to be able to produce what is effectively an entirely different event, so the difficult decision was taken to make the postponement.

We apologise it has taken until now to make this decision but our team have worked tirelessly to try and get everything in place to create a spectacular event for everyone involved, but sadly time just wasn't on our side.

We want all of you that bought tickets to know that, like you, we are completely gutted with this outcome, and we will look to come back bigger and stronger from this. Details of the rescheduled event will be available shortly.

Once again we apologise for this outcome and hope you will still visit our events in the future.

Refund Policy
All Ticket holders are entitled to a refund for the full face value of their ticket from the point of purchase. However, we strongly recommend people hold onto their ticket for our next great event.

Any refunds requested for tickets purchased via our website ticketing platform - BookitBee - will be refunded within 28 days.

If you hold on to your ticket but can't make the new date, or change your mind, you can apply for a refund at a later date.

Each ticket agent will be notifying ticket holders over the course of the next 7 days.
M41Weekender on 17:58 - May 27 with 2783 viewsRAFCBLUE

Sell all your tickets, you couldn't sell all your tickets.....

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

M41Weekender on 18:05 - May 27 with 2762 viewsDaley_Lama

Playlist for Derby Day anybody? I will start....

Thank-you for the music - Abba

Poll: DF in or out

M41Weekender on 18:09 - May 27 with 2742 views442Dale

At least twelve of the UK's best street food vendors are now available to be booked for the Norden Carnival instead.

M41Weekender on 18:12 - May 27 with 2729 viewsColDale

It is with great predictability that we must announce the postponement of this year’s BL9 Music Weekender which was due to be held at the JD Sports Arena and Manchester's Event City over the weekend of June 13/14th until a new date later in the Summer.

We have put every effort into delivering this festival but due to producing a safety plan on the back of 20 Marlboro Lights at the last moment, we were forced to change venues. We failed to realise that the recent change in venue made it an entirely different event but with still the lack of ticket sales, so the enforced decision was taken to make the postponement.

We apologise it has taken until now to make this decision but our team have worked tirelessly to try and get everything in place apart from the safety plan, decent acts and people wanting to attend to create a spectacular event for everyone involved, but sadly time just wasn't on our side.

We want all of you that bought tickets to know that, like you, we are completely gutted with this outcome, and we will look to come back bigger and stronger from this. We apologise if we said this last time too. Details of the rescheduled event will be available shortly and will definitely definitely happen. Fingers crossed.

Once again we apologise for this outcome and hope you will still visit our events in the future.

Refund Policy
All Ticket holders are entitled to a refund for the full face value of their ticket from the point of purchase. However, we strongly recommend people hold onto their ticket for our next great event. Not that we can't afford to refund everyone, because that's not the case.

Any refunds requested for tickets purchased via our website ticketing platform - BookitBee - will be refunded within 28 days.

If you hold on to your ticket but can't make the new date, or change your mind, you can apply for a refund at a later date.

Each ticket agent will be notifying ticket holders over the course of the next 7 days.

Bury FC have nothing to do with this and this should not be seen as being another example of style over substance. Mr Day is not available for comment as it is nowt do with him.

Coming soon - CarParklife - a musical spectacular that you can watch from the comfort of your own parking space. £10,000 up front and youve got an exclusive spot for the next ten years.
M41Weekender on 18:15 - May 27 with 2720 viewsD_Alien

M41Weekender on 18:05 - May 27 by Daley_Lama

Playlist for Derby Day anybody? I will start....

Thank-you for the music - Abba

Surely...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

M41Weekender on 18:18 - May 27 with 2710 viewsR17ALE

M41Weekender on 18:12 - May 27 by ColDale

It is with great predictability that we must announce the postponement of this year’s BL9 Music Weekender which was due to be held at the JD Sports Arena and Manchester's Event City over the weekend of June 13/14th until a new date later in the Summer.

We have put every effort into delivering this festival but due to producing a safety plan on the back of 20 Marlboro Lights at the last moment, we were forced to change venues. We failed to realise that the recent change in venue made it an entirely different event but with still the lack of ticket sales, so the enforced decision was taken to make the postponement.

We apologise it has taken until now to make this decision but our team have worked tirelessly to try and get everything in place apart from the safety plan, decent acts and people wanting to attend to create a spectacular event for everyone involved, but sadly time just wasn't on our side.

We want all of you that bought tickets to know that, like you, we are completely gutted with this outcome, and we will look to come back bigger and stronger from this. We apologise if we said this last time too. Details of the rescheduled event will be available shortly and will definitely definitely happen. Fingers crossed.

Refund Policy
All Ticket holders are entitled to a refund for the full face value of their ticket from the point of purchase. However, we strongly recommend people hold onto their ticket for our next great event. Not that we can't afford to refund everyone, because that's not the case.

Bury FC have nothing to do with this and this should not be seen as being another example of style over substance. Mr Day is not available for comment as it is nowt do with him.

Coming soon - CarParklife - a musical spectacular that you can watch from the comfort of your own parking space. £10,000 up front and youve got an exclusive spot for the next ten years.

I don't know if you've copied and pasted that Col, or if you've made it up to include the sort of spin that we can so easily predict will be spun to the gullible masses, but one line jumps out....

"we strongly recommend people hold onto their ticket for our next great event."

If that's your line Col, brilliant!

If it's the official bury statement then wow, wow, wow. They really must think the fans will swallow anything!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024