Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car Share 09:57 - May 21 with 6599 viewsdingdangblue

Are we all fans? Personally think its been superb - there's not much on terrestrial tv anymore that I would say was 'cant miss' but I've made a point of not missing this so far. Too many Laugh out Loud moments to mention but the Dogging episode and Jap Si (from Rochdale) were stand outs. I think I laughed more in last nights episode throughout than any of the others - the final scene playing the name game when he had 'Rachel's Bitch' and she had 'Shit for Brains' was classic.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Car Share on 13:18 - May 21 with 4617 viewsShun

Absolutely fantastic. The dogging scene, as well as the one from last week where his boss was on speaker phone, was hilarious.
Car Share on 13:27 - May 21 with 4587 viewsTVOS1907

Yes, have enjoyed it. Haven't watched last night's yet, but I'm sure it will be up to scratch. I like the subtle northern humour, which characterised Phoenix Nights.

They should do one about Dale fans travelling to away games, with Tazzy in the passenger seat moaning about how it's not as good as what Peter Kay was doing in 2008.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Car Share on 13:32 - May 21 with 4569 viewsPDIDDY

Car Share on 13:27 - May 21 by TVOS1907

Yes, have enjoyed it. Haven't watched last night's yet, but I'm sure it will be up to scratch. I like the subtle northern humour, which characterised Phoenix Nights.

They should do one about Dale fans travelling to away games, with Tazzy in the passenger seat moaning about how it's not as good as what Peter Kay was doing in 2008.

Taz and doley dale would go down well , roccy with kiss blaring out and tvos correcting everyone's spelling , comedy gold

Gissa job

Car Share on 13:34 - May 21 with 4565 viewsdingdangblue

Car Share on 13:18 - May 21 by Shun

Absolutely fantastic. The dogging scene, as well as the one from last week where his boss was on speaker phone, was hilarious.

Yes last weeks was fantastic with the 'manager speak' - '110%' 'ballpark figure' etc......and when he was talking about her and said "you cant put lipstick on a pig". Liked last nights line when she said she might have to move into her friends and he said he'd still pick her up "where does she live"? "bury" "maybe not then...........there's always the tram".

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Car Share on 13:48 - May 21 with 4536 viewsTVOS1907

Car Share on 13:32 - May 21 by PDIDDY

Taz and doley dale would go down well , roccy with kiss blaring out and tvos correcting everyone's spelling , comedy gold

And you talking to Dale fans instead of your own kind.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Car Share on 14:07 - May 21 with 4503 viewsPDIDDY

Car Share on 13:48 - May 21 by TVOS1907

And you talking to Dale fans instead of your own kind.

What's wrong with me talking to daleys? Just finished a job for a Daley, lovely fella, season ticket holder, said he was glad Bury got promoted, 6pts for dale

Gissa job

Car Share on 14:14 - May 21 with 4490 viewsdingdangblue

Car Share on 14:07 - May 21 by PDIDDY

What's wrong with me talking to daleys? Just finished a job for a Daley, lovely fella, season ticket holder, said he was glad Bury got promoted, 6pts for dale

The last time we took 6 points off you we got relegated.

Car Share on 15:05 - May 21 with 4432 viewsSuddenLad

Car Share on 14:14 - May 21 by dingdangblue

The last time we took 6 points off you we got relegated.

It softened the blow !!

Car Share has been top notch. Last night was probably the best episode so far, but there have been some fantastic moments. The scene with the kids in the car last night was brilliant - as well as others.

Hope they do another series.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Car Share on 16:23 - May 21 with 4355 views_dezzy

Agree with all the above, Quality and Peter Kay back to his best,

Pardon the pun,
but its a toss up between the dogging and last nights for best episode so far, .

Will they get together and she move in ?

KHBA

Car Share on 16:29 - May 21 with 4341 viewsdingdangblue

Car Share on 16:23 - May 21 by _dezzy

Agree with all the above, Quality and Peter Kay back to his best,

Pardon the pun,
but its a toss up between the dogging and last nights for best episode so far, .

Will they get together and she move in ?

The subtle stuff is great, like last night when he's got his arm in a sling and she's threatened to be losing her house so they play the name game and he's got 'Captain Hook' on his forehead and she's got 'Little Orphan Annie' - brilliant.

Car Share on 20:09 - May 21 with 4196 viewsmingthemerciless

Bugger, I missed the dogging one. I've seen all the rest though. Brilliant observation of the minutiae of working life. Peter Kay's back on top form.
Car Share on 20:18 - May 21 with 4183 viewsdingdangblue

Car Share on 20:09 - May 21 by mingthemerciless

Bugger, I missed the dogging one. I've seen all the rest though. Brilliant observation of the minutiae of working life. Peter Kay's back on top form.

Episode 2 - its on BBC iPlayer still.

Car Share on 21:12 - May 21 with 4098 viewsChaffRAFC

Seen all of them, it's absolutely wonderful. As always with Peter Kay, he manages to pick up on little things a lot of us do. For instance, every time a song comes on the radio at work or in the car, I instantly educate my wife or my colleagues that it's from a certain year!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Car Share on 22:02 - May 21 with 4026 views442Dale

Car Share on 21:12 - May 21 by ChaffRAFC

Seen all of them, it's absolutely wonderful. As always with Peter Kay, he manages to pick up on little things a lot of us do. For instance, every time a song comes on the radio at work or in the car, I instantly educate my wife or my colleagues that it's from a certain year!

Hope you chuck the correct month in too. Being right matters.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Car Share on 23:05 - May 21 with 3944 viewsLuke8686

Always been a fan of Peter Kay.. love his stand up, especially the bit he does on song lyrics... "just let me staple the vicar!"
Car Share on 09:16 - May 22 with 3834 viewsSkiptonDale

Big fan of this show! As already mentioned, it's the subtly that I like. On episode 4 (I think) there was two signs that stood out for me; one outside a pub: "One meal for the price of two" and another on a lamp-post that read "Husband missing! Last seen entering a whore". Brilliant!

The radio adverts crack me up too!
Car Share on 09:23 - May 22 with 3818 viewsaleanddale

Yep big fan it's been a joy to watch.

Very clever 15 minutes of TV driving into work and 15 minutes of TV driving home should not work but it's done brilliantly.

The sticker on the head game last night made me laugh out loud!!

Clever bloke PK and a welcome return to top form.

She has to move in doesn't she??
Car Share on 10:19 - May 22 with 3783 viewsdingdangblue

Peter Kay's Car Share Episode 6 of 6

Kayleigh has a lot on her mind, so the last thing she needs is to be dressed as a blackcurrant for National Jam Week. Luckily John is on hand to give her some unwanted encouragement and advice.

Car Share on 11:31 - May 22 with 3724 viewsDaleiLama

Comedy gold. He truly is a legend.

Speaking of amusing, this story is worth a click if you want to see some weird places to play footy. No mention of Gigg Lane yet?!?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Car Share on 13:27 - May 22 with 3618 viewsSalwaDale

Absolutely brilliant show. Managed to watch them all on th'i player when they were on for a limited time and now downloading and watching again. Don't think I've seen his co-star before but she is brilliant. Undoubtedly Peter Kay at his very best.

TBBT

Car Share on 15:13 - May 22 with 3552 viewsdingdangblue

FINAL EPISODE TONIGHT BBC1 9.30!

Dont miss it.

Car Share on 21:18 - May 22 with 3461 viewsD_Alien

Car Share on 15:13 - May 22 by dingdangblue

FINAL EPISODE TONIGHT BBC1 9.30!

Dont miss it.

Looking forward to this!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Car Share on 21:39 - May 22 with 3421 viewsbatman

Next door shop to the Cafe
B + S Carolgees.
Pi55 funny
Car Share on 21:42 - May 22 with 3419 viewsfrenzied

Wish theyd clean the rear windscreen on that car !!!

Some familiar sights around irlams o th height and Salford.

Good series but after phoenix nights it was always a hard act to follow.
Car Share on 22:05 - May 22 with 3384 viewsflyerdale

The window is grubbied up to stop you seeing the back of the low loader the car is on. I love how one minute there in Bolton then in the next shot driving past the back of heaton park. Mick Miller was hilarious in the cafe scene, best episode of the series by far.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024