Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jim Mcnulty at Spotland 15:55 - May 22 with 10580 viewsdale1907

Also don't mean to go all gossip but Jim McNulty arrived at Spotland when renewing my season ticket.

Also as mentioned in earlier thread spoke to Dawson and he said that hilly was talkin to a couple of players today.

Think mcnulty would be a good signing. Looks massive !!!
Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 20:57 - May 26 with 2506 viewsTVOS1907

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 12:06 - May 26 by ParkinsGimp

Undeerwhelmed , poor if he comes.... sick of S"itport C"nty players turning up well past their sell by date...WTF !

Yeah, Neil Edwards and Adam Le Fondre were crap, weren't they?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 21:28 - May 26 with 2384 viewsmacro

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 20:57 - May 26 by TVOS1907

As was Rickie Lambert
Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 21:45 - May 26 with 2311 viewstazzydjr

according to a bucket shaking fan it's done deal on a twoer

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 09:18 - May 27 with 1975 viewsParkinsGimp

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 20:57 - May 26 by TVOS1907

Oh yes Edwards...yeah we won loads didnt we with him One of first games againat Rectum in the cup he couldnt even reach a lobbed ball. I remember him sat many a time in the mud looking forlorn as another goal "slipped in" . Honestly some mongs on here really dont see the wood for the trees. I said McGinty was poor last season , proved right...lets see if we sign this ex S"hitport player and see how brilliant he is... I stand to be proven wrong but FFS another well past it player from one of two clubs...we signed both Edwards and Alfie, before they went on their "glory run" seem we signing past their sell by date players from certain clubs on a far too regular basis!
Lets see eh.
Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 09:34 - May 27 with 1951 views442Dale

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 09:18 - May 27 by ParkinsGimp

Oh yes Edwards...yeah we won loads didnt we with him One of first games againat Rectum in the cup he couldnt even reach a lobbed ball. I remember him sat many a time in the mud looking forlorn as another goal "slipped in" . Honestly some mongs on here really dont see the wood for the trees. I said McGinty was poor last season , proved right...lets see if we sign this ex S"hitport player and see how brilliant he is... I stand to be proven wrong but FFS another well past it player from one of two clubs...we signed both Edwards and Alfie, before they went on their "glory run" seem we signing past their sell by date players from certain clubs on a far too regular basis!
Lets see eh.

Not sure spotting McGinty wasn't up to much is something unique.

Edwards was a great keeper for Dale. As was Conrad Logan, more ex Stockport. What was the glory run Edwards went on after leaving? A few games for Bury?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 09:46 - May 27 with 1918 viewsfitzochris

Lets see eh.

Laughable.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 09:59 - May 27 with 1892 viewsdingdangblue

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 09:46 - May 27 by fitzochris

Laughable.

Parkinsgimp's posts are so obviously designed to stir shit up - every post now is just trying to create controversy for the sake of it. Best just to ignore the hater.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 10:43 - May 27 with 1811 viewsTVOS1907

Lets see eh.

You mean the McGinty who didn't play for us last season. Well spotted.

I think the only person who takes your views seriously is yourself, which says it all.

Why are people with contrary views to yours called 'mongs'?

Do your arguments gain more credibility if you don't write other team's names properly?
[Post edited 27 May 2015 10:45]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 12:40 - May 27 with 1614 viewsDaleiLama

Jim Mcnulty at Spotland on 10:43 - May 27 by TVOS1907

You mean the McGinty who didn't play for us last season. Well spotted.

I think the only person who takes your views seriously is yourself, which says it all.

Why are people with contrary views to yours called 'mongs'?

Do your arguments gain more credibility if you don't write other team's names properly?
[Post edited 27 May 2015 10:45]

Don't feed the birds.
If you do, you can't then complain at the mess they make?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024