Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
***Away Day Review: Barnsley v Rochdale @ Oakwell Stadium*** 17:07 - May 30 with 1891 viewstazzydjr

***Welcome to 4th installment of 6 Away Day Reviews 2nd half please look away if you don't like bad results***

I got to Regal Moon for 8.40AM as it were a early Kick Off, I got a Traditional Breakfast with a Latte before we left at 9.30AM the Journey took approximately 1 Hour & 10 Minutes we reached Barnsley then went weatherspoons hunting we ended up at The Courthouse for 10.40AM which wasn't far from the ground but it happened to be full off loads of Barnsley Fan's and The staff stopped serving anybody remotely wearing Rochdale stuff, So we decided to go straight to the ground we found it without any problems on way to Ticket Office Steve Eyre walked past us.

When got in the ground the away end were like a massive barn shed, on their meal deals you saved a whole 20p. Chilled out for awhile before entering the Match for Kick Off i had my first ever experience of putting up a flag in the stand. The Match Kicked Off with 8 minutes of the match Ben Pearson had first shot of the game which missed. just 8 minutes later in 16th Minute Reuben Noble-Lazarus had a shot at goal blocked. 5 minutes later in 21st Minute Josh Scowen had a shot on goal saved just 30 seconds later James Bree missed a shot at goal. 2 minutes 30 seconds later George Smith had a shot saved in 24th Minute. a minute later Joe Rafferty got a Yellow Card for a foul on Ben Pearson in 25th Minute. a minute later in 26th Minute Sam Winnall missed a shot at goal. 2 minutes later in 28th Minute Reuben Noble-Lazarus missed a shot at goal. 9 minutes later saw Andy Cannon miss a shot at goal in 37th Minute. This were followed up by a shot 2 minutes later by Luke Berry which were saved in 39th Minute this then saw Josh Scowen got a Yellow Card for a foul on Joe Rafferty. 6 minutes later Ian Henderson had a attempt at goal saved in 45th Minute. on 45+2nd Minute whistle had went for Half Time.

There were a Half Time substitution which saw Andy Cannon substituted for Rhys Bennett. within 2 minutes of the second half Peter Vincenti had a shot at goal saved in 47th Minute. Just a minute later saw Joe Rafferty sent off for a foul on Josh Scowen in 48th Minute. Joe Ratterty ended up coming sitting with the Rochdale Fans near the front in the away end. In 50th Minute Rochdale substituted Joel Logan for Jamie Allen. 2 minutes later Rhys Bennett missed a shot at goal in 52nd Minute. a minute later saw Josh Scowen's shot saved in 53rd Minute. Just a minute later Conor Hourihane also had a shot saved in 54th Minute. 4 minutes later saw Josh Scowen have yet another shot saved in 58th Minute. a minute later Reuben Noble-Lazarus had a shot blocked then saw Ian Henderson miss a shot at goal in 59th Minute. 6 minutes later saw George Maris substituted for Rhys Oates in 65th Minute. Barnsley had a corner which finally saw Josh Scowen assisted by Conor Hourihane score putting Barnsley 1-0 up in 66th Minute of the match. This saw Reuben Noble-Lazarus substituted for Callum Camps in 68th Minute. This also saw James Bree substituted for George Williams in 69th Minute. 3 minutes later Josh Scowen missed a second chance to score in 72nd Minute. 2 minutes later Barnsley had another corner which saw the same mistake repeat itself and also saw Josh Scowen assisted by Conor Hourihane score putting Barnsley 2-0 up in the 75th Minute of the match. a minute later saw Luke Berry substituted for Paul Digby. 7 minutes later Barnsley had yet another corner which history repeated itself for a 3rd time but this time Mason Holgate was assisted by Conor Hourihane in 83rd Minute. A minute later saw Rhys Bennett miss a shot at goal in 84th Minute. A minute after that Sam Winnall missed another shot at goal in 85th Minute. then i decided to go a put my flag away when i had my back turned Barnsley went 4-0 up thanks to apparent same error as last 3 goals it were announced that Conor Hourihane had scored in 89th Minute. then just before Full Time Sam Winnall headed a 5th goal in the back of the Rochdale net in 90+2nd Minute which were assisted by George Smith putting Barnsley 5-0 up. A minute later saw whistle go for Full Time which saw Barnsley Fans invaded the pitch coming over to the away section of the Oakwell.

We left at 2.56PM after collecting the Rochdale Fans who decided to stay at the Courthouse weatherspoons then set off back the Journey took around 1 hour and 13 minutes we arrived back at the Regal Moon for 4.09PM.

My Man of the Match: Scott Tanser (easily the best player on the pitch)

Performance: 4/10 Rochdale AFC (5 times the same error repeated)

https://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com/2015/05/30/away-day-review-barnsley-

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

***Away Day Review: Barnsley v Rochdale @ Oakwell Stadium*** on 18:46 - May 30 with 1830 viewsWhiteyBFC

I did make it clear to go to either the No7 or Bramah's (Spoons) for a drink. No idea why you ended up at one of the main 'home only' pubs.

Still enjoy your reviews, but feel they need more padding, more detail. It's over often before it started. Nice photos of us scoring lots of goals, mind.
***Away Day Review: Barnsley v Rochdale @ Oakwell Stadium*** on 18:49 - May 30 with 1824 viewstazzydjr

***Away Day Review: Barnsley v Rochdale @ Oakwell Stadium*** on 18:46 - May 30 by WhiteyBFC

I did make it clear to go to either the No7 or Bramah's (Spoons) for a drink. No idea why you ended up at one of the main 'home only' pubs.

Still enjoy your reviews, but feel they need more padding, more detail. It's over often before it started. Nice photos of us scoring lots of goals, mind.

The main point of these reviews are the pictures Whitey my friend

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

***Away Day Review: Barnsley v Rochdale @ Oakwell Stadium*** on 18:53 - May 30 with 1819 views442Dale

***Away Day Review: Barnsley v Rochdale @ Oakwell Stadium*** on 18:49 - May 30 by tazzydjr

Always enjoy the reviews, Taz, but you could possibly save yourself some time by including a link to the match report and just add a few comments on how you thought we played. The reports list all the goals etc.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

***Away Day Review: Barnsley v Rochdale @ Oakwell Stadium*** on 19:24 - May 30 with 1784 viewsWhiteyBFC

***Away Day Review: Barnsley v Rochdale @ Oakwell Stadium*** on 18:49 - May 30 by tazzydjr

I like the pictures, I'd have liked more. More of the stadium you attended etc, the seats, the scenery in whatever town you're in. And of course, the back of a coach seat. Oh, and more pictures of guinness etc.

Keep up the good work.
***Away Day Review: Barnsley v Rochdale @ Oakwell Stadium*** on 00:24 - May 31 with 1685 viewsShun

I always tune out after you describe what you had for breakfast and how much it cost you. That Full English looks gorgeous!
***Away Day Review: Barnsley v Rochdale @ Oakwell Stadium*** on 08:23 - May 31 with 1633 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Can you add a picture of a barn shed for comparison to the away end? I'm struggling to visualise...
***Away Day Review: Barnsley v Rochdale @ Oakwell Stadium*** on 16:28 - May 31 with 1517 viewsEllGazzell

Yeah, it's all about the pictures...

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024