Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lewis Alessandra 10:06 - Jun 8 with 16588 viewsleedsdale

signs a 2 year deal
Lewis Alessandra on 23:14 - Jun 8 with 3358 viewsdingdangblue

Lewis Alessandra on 22:42 - Jun 8 by 442Dale

Did Hill say that about Rafferty at CH? When he arrived it was on the back of playing at CH at youth level but he's been at full back pretty much ever since.

He's too rash to play centrally, in my opinion.

Id rather he played upfront - least we might get a few more penalties.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Lewis Alessandra on 07:07 - Jun 9 with 3122 viewsisitme

Lewis Alessandra on 22:42 - Jun 8 by 442Dale

Did Hill say that about Rafferty at CH? When he arrived it was on the back of playing at CH at youth level but he's been at full back pretty much ever since.

He's too rash to play centrally, in my opinion.

He did on his McNulty signing DalePlayer interview. He intimated that we were set at centre half with Eastham, Lancashire and McNulty with Tanser, Rafferty and Bennett as cover if needed.

I would agree with you, but I suspect he is probably 6th choice centre back. Hopefully it wont come down to that!
Lewis Alessandra on 09:23 - Jun 9 with 2911 viewsYadHoDale

Lewis Alessandra on 07:07 - Jun 9 by isitme

He did on his McNulty signing DalePlayer interview. He intimated that we were set at centre half with Eastham, Lancashire and McNulty with Tanser, Rafferty and Bennett as cover if needed.

I would agree with you, but I suspect he is probably 6th choice centre back. Hopefully it wont come down to that!

The way KH picks the occasional unexpected team, I wouldn't be totally shocked to see a Vincenti/Andrew centre back pairing one day (possibly with RNL and Joe Bunney at fullback)... :)

I think Ashley Eastham is probably the only outfield player to have only played in one position in the current squad - or have I missed him popping up at right back?
Lewis Alessandra on 10:25 - Jun 9 with 2792 viewsdingdangblue

Lewis Alessandra on 09:23 - Jun 9 by YadHoDale

The way KH picks the occasional unexpected team, I wouldn't be totally shocked to see a Vincenti/Andrew centre back pairing one day (possibly with RNL and Joe Bunney at fullback)... :)

I think Ashley Eastham is probably the only outfield player to have only played in one position in the current squad - or have I missed him popping up at right back?

I think Eastham has played just infront of the centre back pair a few times? The deep midfielder/protector role - could be wrong though.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Lewis Alessandra on 19:37 - Jun 9 with 2365 viewsmilly

Not too overwhelmed with this signing but hopefully turns out a good one and proves me wrong.
Lewis Alessandra on 20:36 - Jun 9 with 2251 viewsTVOS1907

Lewis Alessandra on 19:37 - Jun 9 by milly

Not too overwhelmed with this signing but hopefully turns out a good one and proves me wrong.

Pope's not a bad recruit, tbf.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Lewis Alessandra on 19:31 - Jun 10 with 1996 views1907

Really pleased with this signing. In the last promotion season all I ever heard on the numerous sites I visit was Plymouth fans signing his praises. Great age. Local lad. Bags of ability, and most importantly knows what Keith Hill is about and wants to be involved in it. A footballer signing for football related motives, not financial ones. Fantastic to see.
Lewis Alessandra on 07:42 - Jun 11 with 1659 viewsaleanddale

Lewis Alessandra on 19:31 - Jun 10 by 1907

Really pleased with this signing. In the last promotion season all I ever heard on the numerous sites I visit was Plymouth fans signing his praises. Great age. Local lad. Bags of ability, and most importantly knows what Keith Hill is about and wants to be involved in it. A footballer signing for football related motives, not financial ones. Fantastic to see.

Agree with that 1907....

Welcome to Spotland Lewis.. The footballing world at your feet show us what you can do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024