Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury 10:27 - Jun 9 with 22566 viewsmacro

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30983549

Considering he wanted to match his alleged £6-7k a week - bury are definitely stretching the overdraft/loans!
Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 10:34 - Jun 9 with 8283 viewsfitzochris

Wonder how long it will be until the bailiffs 'pope'up.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 10:40 - Jun 9 with 8260 viewstazzydjr

He'll probably be Bucket Shaker's biggest wage earner this season

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 10:43 - Jun 9 with 8254 viewsSuddenLad

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 10:40 - Jun 9 by tazzydjr

He'll probably be Bucket Shaker's biggest wage earner this season

I wouldn't be sure of that. I think they must be printing notes in the cellars at Giggle Lane. Or they have a dyslexic accountant.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 10:56 - Jun 9 with 8208 viewsChaffRAFC

Don't get it whatsoever. Leon Clarke, Danny Nardiello, Hallam Hope, Ryan Lowe, Danny Rose and now Tom Pope! All on big wages surely!

If I was Hill, I'd be back in for Hope and even look at asking about Rose. Surely they can't have 5 or 6 strikers in a squad each week.

Genuinely hope they go bust.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 11:22 - Jun 9 with 8115 viewsdale5758

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 10:56 - Jun 9 by ChaffRAFC

Don't get it whatsoever. Leon Clarke, Danny Nardiello, Hallam Hope, Ryan Lowe, Danny Rose and now Tom Pope! All on big wages surely!

If I was Hill, I'd be back in for Hope and even look at asking about Rose. Surely they can't have 5 or 6 strikers in a squad each week.

Completely agree with this. Totally weird to have so much strength up top (apart from the mantra of we will score more goals than you). I'd deffo be sniffing around the likes of Rose or Hope (loan?)

Poll: Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 11:58 - Jun 9 with 7975 viewsPDIDDY

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 10:56 - Jun 9 by ChaffRAFC

Hope we go bust? We were gonna be bust this close season wernt we? Can't see nards staying now, hope or rose will go , or on loan I'd think. Tom Poe was on 4k at vale btw, but what's another 3 k to make the rant more crone worthy , another thread on BFC . Pathetic.

Gissa job

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 12:01 - Jun 9 with 7969 viewsmacro

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 11:58 - Jun 9 by PDIDDY

Hope we go bust? We were gonna be bust this close season wernt we? Can't see nards staying now, hope or rose will go , or on loan I'd think. Tom Poe was on 4k at vale btw, but what's another 3 k to make the rant more crone worthy , another thread on BFC . Pathetic.

Getting a bit rattled there. It’s going to be fun waiting for the inevitable.

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 12:15 - Jun 9 with 7899 viewsChaffRAFC

It's the only way that your club and your fans will ever realize. Taking out loans and throwing money left, right and centre (I'd bet that every single one of your strikers, three of which wont play, are on as much, if not more than our top earner!) is effectively cheating. It's not your money to be throwing away. Your club, has suffered financial troubles before and evidently, learnt absolutely f**k all from it apart from how to abuse it to get a quick fix.

So to see a club run properly, spending their money wisely and using talent from within is refreshing to see, whereas to see a club that are spending so much money, money that they've borrowed from God knows where and ultimately achieving the same goals isn't right and while you do that, I'll have nothing but resentment. Call it bitterness, call it what you want, I don't care, but I wish you zero success and hope that this palace that you seem to be building on sand, comes crashing down.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Login to get fewer ads

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 12:17 - Jun 9 with 7889 viewsfantazie

we need to clam down a bit here going to be a laughing stock at this rate; let's just concentrate on ourselves we have far bigger fish to fry, like more additions to our own squad for goodness sake..
Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 12:20 - Jun 9 with 7868 viewssissy

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 12:17 - Jun 9 by fantazie

we need to clam down a bit here going to be a laughing stock at this rate; let's just concentrate on ourselves we have far bigger fish to fry, like more additions to our own squad for goodness sake..

You do realise that your post history is there for all to view don't you?

"Sign here please". #lol #clareslaw

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 12:27 - Jun 9 with 7809 viewsPDIDDY

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 12:15 - Jun 9 by ChaffRAFC

It's the only way that your club and your fans will ever realize. Taking out loans and throwing money left, right and centre (I'd bet that every single one of your strikers, three of which wont play, are on as much, if not more than our top earner!) is effectively cheating. It's not your money to be throwing away. Your club, has suffered financial troubles before and evidently, learnt absolutely f**k all from it apart from how to abuse it to get a quick fix.

So to see a club run properly, spending their money wisely and using talent from within is refreshing to see, whereas to see a club that are spending so much money, money that they've borrowed from God knows where and ultimately achieving the same goals isn't right and while you do that, I'll have nothing but resentment. Call it bitterness, call it what you want, I don't care, but I wish you zero success and hope that this palace that you seem to be building on sand, comes crashing down.

Your wish of zero success as already gone, promotion last season was success, even if we bought it, Chelsea, man utd et all. We have some very big sponsorship deals that ensure we can get in the players, after all we can't. Spend more than 65% of our in comings( is it that % ?) there's more big signings coming aswell. Don't get worked up about it , it's only a game, life goes on after football

Gissa job

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 12:29 - Jun 9 with 7809 viewsColDale

It's clear Bury are gonna be a decent side next season. They were probably the best side to come up based on form since Xmas. Leaving wages to one side, only surprise to me is that given the money they are throwing about, why they're not going down to Mayor route and putting their money into players with potential and a resale value. Maybe they got their hands bitten by the Hope transfer but they're investing long term contracts in players who'd need replacing in twelve months if they have the season they hope to have.
Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 12:31 - Jun 9 with 7796 viewsTVOS1907

... he says, posting on a Dale forum .....

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 12:32 - Jun 9 with 7778 viewsTVOS1907

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 12:20 - Jun 9 by sissy

Some of them aren't very bright.

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 12:34 - Jun 9 with 7765 viewsTVOS1907

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 12:17 - Jun 9 by fantazie

Which one are you?

milly? gigger? PaleDale?

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 12:48 - Jun 9 with 7670 viewsPDIDDY

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 12:31 - Jun 9 by TVOS1907

... he says, posting on a Dale forum .....

I've been here years , all I ever see is bury this bury that, suppose it's a drab existence in rochdale, so can't be too hard on you lot, lama even got a season ticket on the back of our massive over spending

Gissa job

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 12:50 - Jun 9 with 7662 viewsPDIDDY

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 12:20 - Jun 9 by sissy

Pissy, are you stalking me and reading my passed posts? That's scary. Crack on with your life, enjoy it

Gissa job

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 12:53 - Jun 9 with 7656 viewssissy

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 12:50 - Jun 9 by PDIDDY

Pissy, are you stalking me and reading my passed posts? That's scary. Crack on with your life, enjoy it

"Some of them aren't very bright"

I think diddy the bullshitter has just proved that to be correct.

"Sign here please". #lol #clareslaw

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 13:01 - Jun 9 with 7588 viewsPDIDDY

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 12:53 - Jun 9 by sissy

"Some of them aren't very bright"

I think diddy the bullshitter has just proved that to be correct.

I've never once claimed to be bright, left school with very mediocre grades.

Gissa job

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 13:08 - Jun 9 with 7566 viewsaleanddale

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 13:01 - Jun 9 by PDIDDY

I've never once claimed to be bright, left school with very mediocre grades.

Didds- I thought hope was given a 3 year contract last season?

Ie 2 seasons left to run?
[Post edited 9 Jun 2015 13:21]
Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 13:17 - Jun 9 with 7510 viewsPDIDDY

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 13:08 - Jun 9 by aleanddale

Didds- I thought hope was given a 3 year contract last season?

Ie 2 seasons left to run?
[Post edited 9 Jun 2015 13:21]

Think it was 3 1/2 a+d

Gissa job

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 13:24 - Jun 9 with 7493 viewsaleanddale

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 13:17 - Jun 9 by PDIDDY

Think it was 3 1/2 a+d

Mad eh!!!

Huge talent in there somewhere...

Could he do a Job for us in league 1 or suspect attitude??
Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 13:40 - Jun 9 with 7414 viewsPDIDDY

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 13:24 - Jun 9 by aleanddale

Mad eh!!!

Huge talent in there somewhere...

Could he do a Job for us in league 1 or suspect attitude??

His attitude is his best asset tbh, he looked like he had lost his pace, never got an early goal and lost confidence, dezzy saw him and thought he looked decent. Pre season at carrington get him fit and let's see, I like rose, bit lightweight but, battles like mad and wins plenty in the air for a little un. Nards offered terms but can't see him signing now, our top scorer aswell. Don't tell pissy but this cruz campo beachside is going down well, just think if I was educated to his standard

Gissa job

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 13:45 - Jun 9 with 7396 viewsTVOS1907

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 12:48 - Jun 9 by PDIDDY

I've been here years , all I ever see is bury this bury that, suppose it's a drab existence in rochdale, so can't be too hard on you lot, lama even got a season ticket on the back of our massive over spending

There are currently three threads on the first page with bury in the title.

One is started by a Dale fan (macro);
One is started by a Barnsley fan;
One is started by RochdaleRiddler, who's a bit suspect.

Yet you've been here for years. Hmm.....

Obsessed - Pope to sign for bury on 14:24 - Jun 9 with 7264 viewsDaley_Lama

Bury 11/2 for a top 6 finish with Sky Bet.

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024