Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When will this stop? 16:20 - Jul 24 with 27847 viewsisitme

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-33656802
When will this stop? on 17:19 - Jul 24 with 11229 views1mark1

Sadly it will never stop while you have bastard males wanting to use their positions of power over victims that are weaker than them and are usually easy targets. It has been going on since the human race existed. We have a society have to make it clear that it is totally unacceptable for mainly males to use their power over usually female victims no matter the circumstance.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

When will this stop? on 19:00 - Jul 24 with 11112 viewsTalkingSutty

When will this stop? on 17:19 - Jul 24 by 1mark1

Sadly it will never stop while you have bastard males wanting to use their positions of power over victims that are weaker than them and are usually easy targets. It has been going on since the human race existed. We have a society have to make it clear that it is totally unacceptable for mainly males to use their power over usually female victims no matter the circumstance.

When you actually look at what humans do to each other and ISIS are a good case study, the human race hasn't really progressed that much. We like to think we are superior to animals but the majority of those don't treat each other like we do. Beheadings/ Female genital mutilation/ children being raped etc.

The Human Race is starting to self implode and we are becoming immune to atrocities that would have shocked us twenty years ago.
When will this stop? on 19:06 - Jul 24 with 11049 views1mark1

When will this stop? on 19:00 - Jul 24 by TalkingSutty

When you actually look at what humans do to each other and ISIS are a good case study, the human race hasn't really progressed that much. We like to think we are superior to animals but the majority of those don't treat each other like we do. Beheadings/ Female genital mutilation/ children being raped etc.

The Human Race is starting to self implode and we are becoming immune to atrocities that would have shocked us twenty years ago.

Totally agree. I am though still shocked by the acts carried out by humans to each other and the environment and other animals. The vast majority though of us, of all races are decent people, and we all have to make sure we never accept it to be right in any circumstance for using and abusing other human, environment and other animals that share this earth of ours.

When will this stop? on 21:10 - Jul 24 with 10922 viewsjokerthief

It has been happening in Rochdale and many other towns for @ least 40 years...Why people think this is something new, are just naive, or suffer from the Ostrich syndrome....
When will this stop? on 21:21 - Jul 24 with 10907 views1mark1

When will this stop? on 21:10 - Jul 24 by jokerthief

It has been happening in Rochdale and many other towns for @ least 40 years...Why people think this is something new, are just naive, or suffer from the Ostrich syndrome....

It's been happening for far more than 40 years, in fact the abuse of females and other vulnerable humans, has been happening forever.

When will this stop? on 23:35 - Jul 24 with 10762 viewshowy10

Hang on a minute, you say "the human race". No, it is the muslims who haven't moved forward in the last few thousand years. It is always gangs of Asians who are raping and abusing our young innocent girls. I am sick to death of them. Oh yes, ISIS are mulims as well. They are causing untold misery on this planet. So no, it isn't the bastard human race, it is Muslims. Am I the only one on this forum to have the guts to tell it like it is?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2015 23:40]
When will this stop? on 00:02 - Jul 25 with 10682 views1mark1

When will this stop? on 23:35 - Jul 24 by howy10

Hang on a minute, you say "the human race". No, it is the muslims who haven't moved forward in the last few thousand years. It is always gangs of Asians who are raping and abusing our young innocent girls. I am sick to death of them. Oh yes, ISIS are mulims as well. They are causing untold misery on this planet. So no, it isn't the bastard human race, it is Muslims. Am I the only one on this forum to have the guts to tell it like it is?

So every case of a bastard raping a child or indeed anyone is a Muslim, and every case of gang rape is a case of Muslim?

Just to make it clear, whoever commits such crimes, are the lowest of the low.

When will this stop? on 06:01 - Jul 25 with 10601 viewsTalkingSutty

Paedophiles and female gang rapists come in many forms. Recent high profile cases of gang rape occurred in India, where 80% of the population are Hindus, they would be highly offended if you accused them of being Muslims. Cyril Smith was popular with Asian voters but he wasn't a Muslim, neither was his mate Saville.

ISIS are nothing to do with religion and don't represent the Muslim faith. The overwhelming majority of Muslims are exactly the same as us, peace loving, they also have their bad eggs like us.

Regarding the total Asian population around the globe only 30 % of them are Muslims. When it comes to atrocities over the last couple of thousand years we haven't done bad ourselves. The world Wars are only very recent history also. Let him without sin cast the first stone.

We are talking about the human race not bashing Muslims.
Login to get fewer ads

When will this stop? on 07:53 - Jul 25 with 10563 viewsR17ALE

Yes.

Well said.

History tells us that World Wars come along every so often. Napolean, WW1, WW2, and we're due another in the future if history is to repeat itself.

Anybody now can predict the sides. It will be the Muslims versus the rest of the world. It will be messy and pointless, but that's where we are heading imho.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

When will this stop? on 08:24 - Jul 25 with 10531 viewselectricblue

When will this stop? on 06:01 - Jul 25 by TalkingSutty

Paedophiles and female gang rapists come in many forms. Recent high profile cases of gang rape occurred in India, where 80% of the population are Hindus, they would be highly offended if you accused them of being Muslims. Cyril Smith was popular with Asian voters but he wasn't a Muslim, neither was his mate Saville.

ISIS are nothing to do with religion and don't represent the Muslim faith. The overwhelming majority of Muslims are exactly the same as us, peace loving, they also have their bad eggs like us.

Regarding the total Asian population around the globe only 30 % of them are Muslims. When it comes to atrocities over the last couple of thousand years we haven't done bad ourselves. The world Wars are only very recent history also. Let him without sin cast the first stone.

We are talking about the human race not bashing Muslims.

Exactly...
Take for instance the ww2 and the nazis..
We have what the germans did rammed down our throats constantly, but the allied forces where not all that innocent but not the extent of the germans tho...

So to say muslims are at fault is completely wrong, its the whole human race who.is at fault.......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

When will this stop? on 10:47 - Jul 25 with 10447 viewsD_Alien

No, you hang on a minute.

You're making a point, and it's not without some merit, although to call it simplistic would be doing it a favour. It's certainly the case that there's a cultural aspect to the exploitation of females by muslim males. I'd say that the muslim religion is followed largely as a means of maintaining male dominance over females, hence the extreme reaction of groups like ISIS to the threat posed to their cultural values by increased exposure to western liberal values. Unfortunately, many female muslims are brainwashed into going along with it. But it's something I suspect is common to many religions - i.e. a means of control painted as a belief in a god - which of course doesn't exist. The catholic religion was just as bad for many centuries, but the Reformation started to change that.

So where does that leave us? Criminal exploitation of young women isn't confined to muslims, but is simply a male trait which is a reflection on male weakness rather than strength. It takes strength NOT to be exploitative, and that's by and large the way that males in western democracies are evolving. Those with a background from the asian and african continents who engage in female exploitation and genital mutiliation are just several centuries behind us in cultural evolution. As R17ALE says, it might take a wide-scale conflict (which one could argue is already happening) to bring about the changes required.

Another means is through economic development, where the widespread poverty endemic in asian and africa starts to be raised to an acceptable human level. Ironically, it was to escape third world poverty that many families from south asia migrated to the UK in the 60's and 70's, and could only do so because we'd exploited their countries during the days of empire, and hence had passports. Talk about a backlash - but of course, none of that remotely excuses female exploitation.

So back to your post, howy10. Please refrain from including the phrase "Am I the only one with the guts..." in this or any other context. The simple answer is No, but there's a more complex answer too.

[Post edited 25 Jul 2015 10:50]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

When will this stop? on 11:13 - Jul 25 with 10396 viewsBraemar60

When will this stop? on 07:53 - Jul 25 by R17ALE

Yes.

Well said.

History tells us that World Wars come along every so often. Napolean, WW1, WW2, and we're due another in the future if history is to repeat itself.

Anybody now can predict the sides. It will be the Muslims versus the rest of the world. It will be messy and pointless, but that's where we are heading imho.

"Does anybody know how long to World War Three? I wanna know, I've gotta book me holidee!!"

Or perhaps a better soundtrack to this thread is Boz Scaggs, Paedo Shuffle??
"Paedo, whoa oh, oh, oh..................."

If nothing else it would make a change from the never-ending Manchester Indie loop!
When will this stop? on 11:33 - Jul 25 with 10370 viewstazzydjr

Yes.

Well said.

I completely agree WW3 will happen in my lifetime it's coming the people can feel it coming as you say history will repeat itself and the devil praying lunatics will lose good always beats evil i noticed they didn't have the problem we have over here in Czech allegedly they stopped the problem before it began

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

When will this stop? on 14:28 - Jul 25 with 10250 viewsnordenblue

Yes.

Well said.

When it all happens it will no doubt be that bloody Maggy Thatchers lots fault just ask tazzy
When will this stop? on 16:28 - Jul 25 with 10184 viewsSalwaDale

Clearly the problems with DAESH (I refuse to call them ISIS as I don't believe they are either a state or Islamic) clearly lie in Islam and it is a problem that needs to be dealt with. However, those people who decry Islam and say that all Muslims are to blame are being over simplistic and downright prejudiced.

Looking at some of the recent atrocities; in Tunisia it was Muslim hotel staff who stopped the gunman from killing even more. In Kuwait a Shia Mosque was bombed (for anyone who doesn't know Islam is mostly split into Shia and Sunni Muslims). Kuwait is a country with a Sunni majority and Sunni and Shia do not generally pray together but the Grand Mosque was open the next day for Sunni and Shia muslims to pray together. DAESH are most certainly not acting in the interests of most Muslims. Most Muslims are kind and generous people. This isn't to say that the Islamic community doesn't need to act against the atrocities committed in its name but the demonisation of anyone who follows the Muslim faith is also a very dangerous thing to do - hate breeds hate.

We also must not forget the huge part that the west had to play in the rise of DAESH. Bush and Blair went into Iraq and overthrew a tyrannical leader and then simply left a vacuum without consideration of what might happen.

Sorry for my little rant but the whole world needs to stand up and refuse to accept the way things are heading, rather than simply blaming others. I am proud to say I live in a Muslim country that respects the fact that I do not follow their faith.

TBBT

When will this stop? on 02:47 - Jul 26 with 10001 viewsjoecooke

As a kid from Ashfield valley flats,i reckon i have an understanding of the bread line. I have a touch of respect for the asian community in Rochdale,but i don't trust them.

Am i wrong?

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

When will this stop? on 07:06 - Jul 26 with 9976 viewsoff2div1

Didn't know Cyril Smith, Jimmy Saville Gary Glitter, Ray Terret etc etc were Muslims.
When will this stop? on 08:31 - Jul 26 with 9956 viewswidgibob

I the words of Bill Hicks
"We're just a virus with shoes"
He also said
"Hitler had the right idea! He was just an underachiever! Kill ‘em all, Adolf! All of ‘em! Jew, Mexican, American, White, kill ‘em all! Start over! The experiment didn’t work! Rain 40 days, please f***ing rain to wash these turds off my f***ing life! Wash these human wastes of flesh and bone off this planet! I pray to you, God, to kill these f***ing people!”

Miguel, Miguel de Souza, his name's peculiar,Miguel de Souza...........HIYA MATE HIYA MATE HIYA MATE.

When will this stop? on 08:59 - Jul 26 with 9935 viewshowy10

Not all Muslims are terrorists. Nearly all terrorists are Muslims.
When will this stop? on 12:15 - Jul 26 with 9839 viewspioneer

What defines a terrorist?

Maggie T had the ANC and Nelson Mandela as terrorists (not muslims by the way)

Archbishop Makarios of Cyprus was a terrorist while he was leading the fight for independence.

In fact anybody we chose not to like is a terrorist if they happen to fight for what they believe to be their rights.
When will this stop? (n/t) on 14:08 - Jul 26 with 9805 viewshowy10

I repeat. NEARLY all terrorists are muslims. Not ALL!
[Post edited 26 Jul 2015 14:10]
When will this stop? (n/t) on 14:08 - Jul 26 with 9805 viewshowy10

When will this stop? (n/t) on 14:26 - Jul 26 with 9783 views1mark1

When will this stop? (n/t) on 14:08 - Jul 26 by howy10

I repeat. NEARLY all terrorists are muslims. Not ALL!
[Post edited 26 Jul 2015 14:10]

Have you got proof and numbers to back this assertion up? Please provide evidence.

When will this stop? (n/t) on 15:26 - Jul 26 with 9747 viewsmightydale

When will this stop? (n/t) on 14:26 - Jul 26 by 1mark1

Have you got proof and numbers to back this assertion up? Please provide evidence.

have you got proof and evidence to say that 99 9% of terrorist are not Muslim

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

When will this stop? on 15:40 - Jul 26 with 9713 viewsisitme

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2015

Interpret this as you will.

I do remember a quote that said that most terrorism involves Muslims killing other Muslims.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024