Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Passport to leisure 15:27 - Jul 25 with 28937 viewstazzydjr

The club has scrapped the scheme means the crowd will fall even more in possibly what could of been the clubs biggest ever revenue season since Burnley, Wigan, Bury, Blackpool and the Yorkshire sides was in League 1 North

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Passport to leisure on 10:20 - Jul 28 with 3948 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Passport to leisure on 10:06 - Jul 28 by tazzydjr

What a patronizing reply in your world you'd be having people with health issues or sending people to work at job's they can't do I am certain the 2 world war's was thought so people like the lunatic Austrian born German didn't get his way in this country you've been brainwashed by the media
[Post edited 28 Jul 2015 10:27]

He was Austrian.
Passport to leisure on 10:30 - Jul 28 with 3911 viewstazzydjr

Passport to leisure on 10:17 - Jul 28 by isitme

Tazzy is that not a patronizing reply?

well least i apologize when i am in the wrong not basically say in my country or should either work a job you can't do or go to another country this is my last reply to this thread the troll's aren't getting another bite

Is there any update on whats happened with the PTL or do we have to wait till the Fans Forum?

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

Passport to leisure on 10:34 - Jul 28 with 3887 viewsisitme

Passport to leisure on 10:30 - Jul 28 by tazzydjr

well least i apologize when i am in the wrong not basically say in my country or should either work a job you can't do or go to another country this is my last reply to this thread the troll's aren't getting another bite

Is there any update on whats happened with the PTL or do we have to wait till the Fans Forum?

I have no idea Tazzy.

Have you emailed the club for clarification or been down to ask about the charter? I posted on here that the Trust might seek to clarify the position on PTL but no one has said they will? Are you a trust member? If so you could ask them to chase it up on your behalf?

I suppose you could wait till next Thursday and become question two, after what is happening with the stadium ownership?
Passport to leisure on 11:47 - Jul 28 with 3796 viewsD_Alien

What a patronizing reply in your world you'd be having people with health issues or sending people to work at job's they can't do I am certain the 2 world war's was thought so people like the lunatic Austrian born German didn't get his way in this country you've been brainwashed by the media

Tazzy, a genuine question, and I'd like an answer.

In claiming someone's been "brainwashed by the media", did it ever occur to you that your use of the word "psychopath" in relation to an elected prime minister is a perfect example of someone being brainwashed?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Passport to leisure on 11:52 - Jul 28 with 3776 viewsnordenblue

Passport to leisure on 11:47 - Jul 28 by D_Alien

In claiming someone's been "brainwashed by the media", did it ever occur to you that your use of the word "psychopath" in relation to an elected prime minister is a perfect example of someone being brainwashed?

Ive a feeling that may be wasted
Passport to leisure on 13:27 - Jul 28 with 3657 viewsChaffRAFC

Tazzy, genuine question. Please provide an answer, it's a simple question.

Why don't you do a Goldbond Round?

* Season ticket costs £30
* You get 15% of whatever you collect (soon mounts up)
* You only have to do about an hour and a half's work, one day a week.

What could you possibly not like about that opportunity?

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Passport to leisure on 13:41 - Jul 28 with 3622 viewsTVOS1907

Passport to leisure on 13:27 - Jul 28 by ChaffRAFC

Is it a trick question?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Passport to leisure on 13:44 - Jul 28 with 3611 viewsisitme

Passport to leisure on 11:47 - Jul 28 by D_Alien

Also can someone not hold a different opinion to someone else without having been 'brainwashed'?

It is a common response by those on the left - that people vote Tory as they have been brainwashed by the right wing press. Heaven forbid that people can evaluate evidence and opinion and come up with their own point of view.
Login to get fewer ads

Passport to leisure on 17:34 - Jul 28 with 3464 viewsThacks_Rabbits

You can sit on your arse washing paint brushes Tazzy - You should be ideally qualified for that.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Passport to leisure on 17:38 - Jul 28 with 3456 viewsdaz

Passport to leisure on 13:27 - Jul 28 by ChaffRAFC

And don't forget the Christmas party with beer tokens!

I just can't see why any fan who struggles slightly to find the money for a match day ticket wouldn't do a Goldbond round mate.
Passport to leisure on 09:53 - Jul 29 with 3277 viewsEllGazzell

You know what Tazzi, get f**ked. People offer you help and advise and you just ignore it.

Life is bleeding hard, it deals you up what it deals you and you have to get on with it.

I'm 35 years old, with ankylosing spondylitis at stage 5 (the worst). I'm still managing to walk and its still pretty invisible from the outside but most of my spine is now fused and I'll be doing well to keep out of a wheelchair in the next 15-20 years. If my rib cage fusing doesn't restrict my lungs too much and the AS stays away from my vital organs, I should live the length of life I'm supposed to.

I had to change my career 8 years ago (used to be a builder) and paid several thousand to gain a degree to teach English (those who know me will find me teaching English an amusing career). I could not continue to do physical work so I took advice and got on with retraining AT A COST TO ME.

I'm not working today as the pain is too much for me after an over zealous session at rehabilitation yesterday*. Rehab which is part paid for by my health insurance and the rest PAID BY ME... and it's not cheap.

I sacrifice working in the mornings and get up at 6.00 to go for rehab just to try to keep moving. I've managed to balance the income deficit by setting up a school and having other teachers working for me who I can get a modest margin on. I am spending alot of money on branding and trying to develop a company that can support me when I am unable to get out and about freely. The disease fortunately won't affect my brain, so my 6 brain cells should be ok to manage administrating the company in the future.

THIS ALL COSTS ME MONEY but I have to do it or I'll be fooked.

It means off out to the pub regularly on the razzle dazzle, getting a season ticket at Sparta or Slavia both football and hockey is out. I had to buy a new car 2 weeks ago and I want a family and house (with a pool for my AS management) and it's gonna be expensive. I cut my cloth accordingly, its all about priorities.

I don't expect or want any sympathy, there is no cure; pain management with a positive mental outlook is the best I can do. I've joined a couple of support groups but don't bother with them too much as it depresses the frigg out of me reading people bloody whinge and moan about not enough benefits, support, NHS, nobody understands etc. etc.... MOAN MOAN bloody MOAN.

That support group is like a hundred and one Tazzis, its everyone else's fault, they are hard done to, the world owes them a favor as it dealt them a bum hand.

Rubbish! You have to grasp the nettle, head down - arse up, or as my old Grandma tells me when discussing the limitations AS is putting on me - "you have to bloody shap yoursen" A good old bit of wartime mentality!!!

Tazzy, you've had countless offers in this thread, countless suggestions how to get a job, how to get a season ticket and you've ignored them all. You want it all handing to you on a plate and you've got a chip on your shoulder the like I see with other lazy people who want to deflect criticism.

If you wanted a job that much, you would have done something about it by now, but the reality is you don't, cos it's hard and you'll have to sacrifice some things.

I'll help absolutely anyone out in this world as long as they are trying to help themselves. BUT, I've no time for malingering, hard done to, self pitying lead swingers who can't be arsed.

*Yesterday's over zealous rehab (in the pool) was due to watching the instructor's peach of a bottom jiggle about as she stood at the side instructing us what to do in the water... it's amazing, I swear for half an hour I was an olympic synchronised swimmer. I never got my legs into those positions even when I was 'healthy'!!! Thankfully the AS doesn't effect the old fell.... ok enough.

**For anyone kind enough to give my website a boost on google rankings for traffic, the link is here http://talkmore.cz/en/ (My missus is on the main page so you can see why not going out to the pub etc. is not so much of an issue :) :) :)

***For anyone who knows someone who suffers from this, there is a great resource available here http://nass.co.uk/ and an option for making donations towards trying to find a cure. They are still not even sure of the cause of the disease yet so a cure is gonna be a long way off, it's a relatively uncommon disease so not really prioritised in funding terms.

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Passport to leisure on 10:38 - Jul 29 with 3213 viewstazzydjr

Passport to leisure on 09:53 - Jul 29 by EllGazzell

You know what Tazzi, get f**ked. People offer you help and advise and you just ignore it.

Life is bleeding hard, it deals you up what it deals you and you have to get on with it.

I'm 35 years old, with ankylosing spondylitis at stage 5 (the worst). I'm still managing to walk and its still pretty invisible from the outside but most of my spine is now fused and I'll be doing well to keep out of a wheelchair in the next 15-20 years. If my rib cage fusing doesn't restrict my lungs too much and the AS stays away from my vital organs, I should live the length of life I'm supposed to.

I had to change my career 8 years ago (used to be a builder) and paid several thousand to gain a degree to teach English (those who know me will find me teaching English an amusing career). I could not continue to do physical work so I took advice and got on with retraining AT A COST TO ME.

I'm not working today as the pain is too much for me after an over zealous session at rehabilitation yesterday*. Rehab which is part paid for by my health insurance and the rest PAID BY ME... and it's not cheap.

I sacrifice working in the mornings and get up at 6.00 to go for rehab just to try to keep moving. I've managed to balance the income deficit by setting up a school and having other teachers working for me who I can get a modest margin on. I am spending alot of money on branding and trying to develop a company that can support me when I am unable to get out and about freely. The disease fortunately won't affect my brain, so my 6 brain cells should be ok to manage administrating the company in the future.

It means off out to the pub regularly on the razzle dazzle, getting a season ticket at Sparta or Slavia both football and hockey is out. I had to buy a new car 2 weeks ago and I want a family and house (with a pool for my AS management) and it's gonna be expensive. I cut my cloth accordingly, its all about priorities.

I don't expect or want any sympathy, there is no cure; pain management with a positive mental outlook is the best I can do. I've joined a couple of support groups but don't bother with them too much as it depresses the frigg out of me reading people bloody whinge and moan about not enough benefits, support, NHS, nobody understands etc. etc.... MOAN MOAN bloody MOAN.

That support group is like a hundred and one Tazzis, its everyone else's fault, they are hard done to, the world owes them a favor as it dealt them a bum hand.

Rubbish! You have to grasp the nettle, head down - arse up, or as my old Grandma tells me when discussing the limitations AS is putting on me - "you have to bloody shap yoursen" A good old bit of wartime mentality!!!

Tazzy, you've had countless offers in this thread, countless suggestions how to get a job, how to get a season ticket and you've ignored them all. You want it all handing to you on a plate and you've got a chip on your shoulder the like I see with other lazy people who want to deflect criticism.

If you wanted a job that much, you would have done something about it by now, but the reality is you don't, cos it's hard and you'll have to sacrifice some things.

I'll help absolutely anyone out in this world as long as they are trying to help themselves. BUT, I've no time for malingering, hard done to, self pitying lead swingers who can't be arsed.

*Yesterday's over zealous rehab (in the pool) was due to watching the instructor's peach of a bottom jiggle about as she stood at the side instructing us what to do in the water... it's amazing, I swear for half an hour I was an olympic synchronised swimmer. I never got my legs into those positions even when I was 'healthy'!!! Thankfully the AS doesn't effect the old fell.... ok enough.

**For anyone kind enough to give my website a boost on google rankings for traffic, the link is here http://talkmore.cz/en/ (My missus is on the main page so you can see why not going out to the pub etc. is not so much of an issue :) :) :)

***For anyone who knows someone who suffers from this, there is a great resource available here http://nass.co.uk/ and an option for making donations towards trying to find a cure. They are still not even sure of the cause of the disease yet so a cure is gonna be a long way off, it's a relatively uncommon disease so not really prioritised in funding terms.

i haven't ignored anybody EG i do have a life during the week also like anybody would do i said i'll look into when i get the chance but piling pressure on me isn't exactly gonna help matters. Stress (this type of stress is leading me to have I'd say level 4 asthma attacks in mornings) leads to depression and My life runs to such a routine where i have no stress or worry that tiny bit of OCD actually helps me. I don't need lectures on how to run my life as it's my life that could go in matter of seconds (past experiences etc near death twice) and Future problems i.e schizophrenia So what if i don't reply to every post on here it don't mean i aren't read them i AREN'T being rude! Just I'll be doing other stuff my life doesn't revolve around this forum.

Hope they do find a cure for you EG

UP THE DALE
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 10:39]

Passport to leisure on 10:56 - Jul 29 with 3181 viewsnordenblue

One of the best ever post on this forum,well done that man,keep up the hard work and your positivity is so refreshing.Kind of puts everything into perspective, with that attitude you'll go far.
Passport to leisure on 11:02 - Jul 29 with 3171 viewsBrierls

Cracking post. If anybody needs lessons (not English) on posting from the heart, this is it!!!

I'm genuinely upset by the shit hand that you've been dealt, but can't help be inspired by your attitude. I lost my girlfriend earlier this year. She was dealt a shit hand, but fought and fought to make the absolute best of everything. And she managed it, with bells on. Your positive attitude will see you through to doing the same mate.
Passport to leisure on 12:00 - Jul 29 with 3105 viewsTVOS1907

Passport to leisure on 10:38 - Jul 29 by tazzydjr

i haven't ignored anybody EG i do have a life during the week also like anybody would do i said i'll look into when i get the chance but piling pressure on me isn't exactly gonna help matters. Stress (this type of stress is leading me to have I'd say level 4 asthma attacks in mornings) leads to depression and My life runs to such a routine where i have no stress or worry that tiny bit of OCD actually helps me. I don't need lectures on how to run my life as it's my life that could go in matter of seconds (past experiences etc near death twice) and Future problems i.e schizophrenia So what if i don't reply to every post on here it don't mean i aren't read them i AREN'T being rude! Just I'll be doing other stuff my life doesn't revolve around this forum.

Hope they do find a cure for you EG

UP THE DALE
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 10:39]

But you never seem to reply to the posts that give you genuine suggestions as to how you can help yourself.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Passport to leisure on 12:37 - Jul 29 with 3044 viewsDale27

Passport to leisure on 10:56 - Jul 29 by nordenblue

One of the best ever post on this forum,well done that man,keep up the hard work and your positivity is so refreshing.Kind of puts everything into perspective, with that attitude you'll go far.

Whereas Tazzy's reply is the complete opposite. What a waste of oxygen
Passport to leisure on 14:55 - Jul 29 with 2930 viewsVespaDale

http://www.afsprinklers.co.uk/careers.html

Few jobs at my place going... Yes some have specific entry criteria but you would get an excellent package, training and ultimately.... wage!
Passport to leisure on 15:18 - Jul 29 with 2873 viewsRalphs12

Well said, having had family members struggle with issues I still can't imagine how tough it can be but the attitude you are showing is exactly what I would hope to be like if in the same situation. Tazzys reply is once again, poor me. "When I get round to it"?! People are offering you valid advice and its WHEN I GET ROUND TO IT. Personally I'd take the ideas and get right on it, but I guess not ey, better write afew more posts on here in your hectic schedule.

I previously would have thought to have passed on any information on potential jobs for you, but over time it's become clear it really is just a waste of time.
Passport to leisure on 15:30 - Jul 29 with 2831 viewschuckleberry

Passport to leisure on 15:18 - Jul 29 by Ralphs12

Well said, having had family members struggle with issues I still can't imagine how tough it can be but the attitude you are showing is exactly what I would hope to be like if in the same situation. Tazzys reply is once again, poor me. "When I get round to it"?! People are offering you valid advice and its WHEN I GET ROUND TO IT. Personally I'd take the ideas and get right on it, but I guess not ey, better write afew more posts on here in your hectic schedule.

I previously would have thought to have passed on any information on potential jobs for you, but over time it's become clear it really is just a waste of time.

Especially as everyone on here is so vile:

@MarkyD_RAFC: Maybe being classed as the bad guy might stop these cyber-keyboard freaks targeting other people like the vile creatures they are online
Passport to leisure on 15:33 - Jul 29 with 2817 viewsEllGazzell

Passport to leisure on 11:02 - Jul 29 by Brierls

Cracking post. If anybody needs lessons (not English) on posting from the heart, this is it!!!

I'm genuinely upset by the shit hand that you've been dealt, but can't help be inspired by your attitude. I lost my girlfriend earlier this year. She was dealt a shit hand, but fought and fought to make the absolute best of everything. And she managed it, with bells on. Your positive attitude will see you through to doing the same mate.

Aye I know you did Gary, I picked up on it through facebook. I'm sorry for your loss mate, I never really said anything as we haven't been in much direct contact since I emigrated and I'm conscious of sending messages that could be empty words in a difficult time if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the kind words, as I said, I'm not hunting sympathy, and I'm by no means an inspirational example of 'how to deal with difficult stuff'. As some posters on here now, I can be a right c**t :)

But I just got sick and tired of reading tripe.

Let's keep an eye on the russian head transplant, cos of that goes well, I'll be turning up at the Dale with my ugly head stuck on top of the rehabilitation instructors body :):):):)

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Passport to leisure on 15:49 - Jul 29 with 2795 viewsChaffRAFC

Bloody hell, mate, didn't know any of that but a fantastic post all the same.

I think it boils down to them that can be arsed and them that can't. It's like when you need to lose weight, if you put your mind to it and have the determination, you can do it, I lost 6 stone in 9 months years back (had no job and have since put it back on mind!), Ell Gazzell himself did the same and helped me in my quest I remember, getting me up at stupid o'clock to go running round Hollingworth Lake! It's a mental thing, you have to have a genuine desire to do so, people think they do have but they don't and the longer it goes, the harder it becomes.

It's different these days, the lazy ones have a lot less motivation because the government give them more money in benefits and the need and the incentive to work becomes less . The hard working that want to work, will find work, the ones that aren't bothered won't. Some may well struggle despite being hard working but eventually I believe they will find something if they want it enough.

My old man has retired three times! He retired from the Police, could have sat on his arse and lived off his Police pension, he didn't, he went and got hold of his mate and asked him for a job on his taxi rank and worked there for a few years. Then he retired, which lasted a week before he felt the need to work again and started up his own taxi company before stopping that and driving vans and waggons again. He's been doing that until this year and it's only because his health has deteriorated that he's had to stop working otherwise, even at 70, he'd still be grafting!

But when you offer people suggestions that are no brainers like some of us have and they get completely ignored then you realize that you're talking to a wall. You can offer any amount of advice and help but if that person isn't willing to help themselves then it will be in one ear and our of the other.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Passport to leisure on 16:05 - Jul 29 with 2749 viewsMoonyDale

The best Fkin post I have ever read on this forum by a country mile, my ex has AS and it is a nightmare but like yourself she never gave up and is still trucking about....Good luck with it and fingers crossed you can keep fighting through it.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Passport to leisure on 16:17 - Jul 29 with 2712 viewsTalkingSutty

Inspirational post and you've got a cracking looking wife.
Passport to leisure on 16:29 - Jul 29 with 2671 viewsTalkingSutty

Passport to leisure on 12:37 - Jul 29 by Dale27

Whereas Tazzy's reply is the complete opposite. What a waste of oxygen

Tazzy does himself no favours but in all fairness it's pretty obvious he also as his own problems, that needs to be remembered sometimes. It's pretty obvious life is a struggle for a lot of folk and most of us have, or have had , challenges in our life. Just because a person appears physically fit and maybe life and soul of the party nobody really knows what's going on in that persons head.

Maybe there's a reason why Tazzy leaves himself open to ridicule because nobody would do that on purpose, cutting him some slack and thinking before posting ( Everybody)might not be a bad idea.I have my own thoughts regarding Tazzys posts but I won't post them because it's not the right thing to do.
Passport to leisure on 16:36 - Jul 29 with 2645 viewstazzydjr

Passport to leisure on 15:30 - Jul 29 by chuckleberry

Especially as everyone on here is so vile:

@MarkyD_RAFC: Maybe being classed as the bad guy might stop these cyber-keyboard freaks targeting other people like the vile creatures they are online

That were aimed at certain users not everybody like your trying to twist it to be plus however you got access to that private tweet i shall be eliminating people i suspect are your allies from my account as i know for a fact your still on my blocked list

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024