Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's our best 11? 18:06 - Jul 27 with 3262 viewsmark_lucas

Personally I would go for a 4-2-3-1 formation.
GK - Lillis
RB - Rafferty
CB - Eastham
CB - McNulty
LB - Tanser
CDM - Lund
CDM - Bennett
RM - Vincenti
CAM - Jamie Allen
LM - Lewis Allessandra
ST - Ian Henderson
What's our best 11? on 18:10 - Jul 27 with 3245 viewsisitme

I would have Cannon in ahead of Rafferty. I suspect an experienced holding midfielder might take Bennett's place and allow Allen and Lund to play further forward.
What's our best 11? on 18:17 - Jul 27 with 3226 viewsmark_lucas

What's our best 11? on 18:10 - Jul 27 by isitme

I would have Cannon in ahead of Rafferty. I suspect an experienced holding midfielder might take Bennett's place and allow Allen and Lund to play further forward.

I think Cannon lacks strength but I guess it is a 50/50 between the two. I think Bennett had a very good season however with his injury we definitely need to find another central midfielder.
What's our best 11? on 18:48 - Jul 27 with 3180 viewsKnowlesy

No doubt that Cannon would be in my first choice XI. He's not exactly weak and is strong in the tackle as well as being comfortable on the ball. Think he'll have a really good season. Probably agree with the rest though
What's our best 11? on 19:02 - Jul 27 with 3145 viewsmark_lucas

What's our best 11? on 18:48 - Jul 27 by Knowlesy

No doubt that Cannon would be in my first choice XI. He's not exactly weak and is strong in the tackle as well as being comfortable on the ball. Think he'll have a really good season. Probably agree with the rest though

True, him and Rafferty are very similar players I guess.
What's our best 11? on 19:05 - Jul 27 with 3131 viewsWhiteyBFC

One of our players is in your team, mate.
What's our best 11? on 21:34 - Jul 27 with 2984 viewsdean7321

Gk-lillis
Rb- Cannon
Cb- Eastham
Cb- McNulty
Lb- T.K
Cdm- Bennett
Cm- Allen
Cm- Lund
Rw-Vincente
St- Hendo
Lw- Allessandra

Poll: best ever center back

What's our best 11? on 13:19 - Jul 28 with 2769 viewsPotterDale

What's our best 11? on 19:05 - Jul 27 by WhiteyBFC

Which one of our players lacks ambition?
What's our best 11? on 19:55 - Jul 28 with 2642 viewssweetcorn

What's our best 11? on 19:02 - Jul 27 by mark_lucas

True, him and Rafferty are very similar players I guess.

Cannon is well ahead of rafferty. This will be cannon's first full season and he's already one of our best. Good going forward and very strong in the tackle.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Login to get fewer ads

What's our best 11? on 21:50 - Jul 28 with 2537 viewsdale1996

Lillis
Bennett Eastham Mcnulty Kennedy/Tanser
Cannon Lund Allen
Vincenti Hendo McDermott/Alessandra
What's our best 11? on 22:28 - Jul 28 with 2461 viewsBigDaveMyCock

What's our best 11? on 19:05 - Jul 27 by WhiteyBFC

He will no doubt go to you for lots of money and we will no doubt get him back for nowt. You lot give and we take X2 (the cash and the player/manager back 12-18 months down the line). Fookin great arrangement if you ask me. You effectively just give us money.......silly kunts.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2015 22:33]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

What's our best 11? on 00:40 - Jul 29 with 2346 viewstazzydjr

What's our best 11? on 22:28 - Jul 28 by BigDaveMyCock

He will no doubt go to you for lots of money and we will no doubt get him back for nowt. You lot give and we take X2 (the cash and the player/manager back 12-18 months down the line). Fookin great arrangement if you ask me. You effectively just give us money.......silly kunts.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2015 22:33]

Lillis (Diba)
Eastham, bbm, Kennedy, Tanser
Cannon, Camps, Allen (if still here)
Vincenti, Hendo (c), Alessandra

Subs

Diba (Lillis), McDermott, Mcnulty, Hasler-Cregg, Bell, Bunney (RNL), Andrew

Injured/Suspended

Rafferty, Lund, Bennett

Back-Up Subs

Hooper, Logan, RNL (Bunney), Lancashire, Collis

Plus whoever are the 3 weapons lined up who currently unavailable

just a guess of the posh line up
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 11:08]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

What's our best 11? on 01:44 - Jul 29 with 2310 viewsDaleyBrent

At this moment, I would have Barry-Murphy ahead of McNulty all day. Cant call Raff or Cannon but other than that this team is about where i'd have it.
What's our best 11? on 06:56 - Jul 29 with 2268 viewssweetcorn

What's our best 11? on 01:44 - Jul 29 by DaleyBrent

At this moment, I would have Barry-Murphy ahead of McNulty all day. Cant call Raff or Cannon but other than that this team is about where i'd have it.

BBM to start? Jesus, if thats where we are at we've definitely gone backwards since last season, he has been deemed a starter for nearly 2 years..

I can only pray hilly is hoping for o'connell to become available on loan again.

What's our best 11? on 11:02 - Jul 29 with 2192 viewsDaleyBrent

What's our best 11? on 06:56 - Jul 29 by sweetcorn

BBM to start? Jesus, if thats where we are at we've definitely gone backwards since last season, he has been deemed a starter for nearly 2 years..

I can only pray hilly is hoping for o'connell to become available on loan again.

I don't think it would be backwards - he looks as fit as he has ever looked and his voice on the pitch is a godsend. Such a knowledable asset for the 10 other players too have.

Also, McNulty not quite doing it for me and BBM provides the 'Right foot - left foot' centre half balance we need. Eastham and BBM at this very moment in time all day long.
What's our best 11? on 16:49 - Jul 29 with 2077 viewssweetcorn

What's our best 11? on 11:02 - Jul 29 by DaleyBrent

I don't think it would be backwards - he looks as fit as he has ever looked and his voice on the pitch is a godsend. Such a knowledable asset for the 10 other players too have.

Also, McNulty not quite doing it for me and BBM provides the 'Right foot - left foot' centre half balance we need. Eastham and BBM at this very moment in time all day long.

How can it not be deemed backwards? He hasnt been good enough to play regular football for nearly 4 years and suddenly he should be starting at centre half for us? A position he hasnt even played a handful of times for us..Have i entered an alternate reality where crack is legal and everyones on it, because i'm reading some suspect posts..

BBM was never fast in his prime, i'd dread to see his pace now. Reckon it'd be about a 14 on fifa.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024