Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
8 Years On 11:49 - Jul 30 with 13824 viewstazzydjr

From a solid home crowd of 3,000+ home supporters what has exactly gone wrong a home crowd is suppose to improve on success not drop or even half by that figure something has seriously gone wrong. Even more the lack of promotional gimmicks throughout last few seasons. People blame Manchester City gaining success at the same time but this can't be the reason. The home crowd at this moment should of increased to 4,000+ even with Manchester City around maybe Spotland is getting too expensive for normal people

[Post edited 30 Jul 2015 11:59]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

8 Years On on 09:07 - Jul 31 with 2307 viewsTalkingSutty

8 Years On on 08:50 - Jul 31 by ChaffRAFC

"Perhaps he doesn't want to do a goldbond round though, the overwhelming majority of Dale fans don't want to do one and it's a easy way to fund a season ticket."

The option is there and for the minimum amount of work imaginable, he can have a season ticket. That is the genuine suggestion to overcome him not being able to afford one. For him to not want to after that is fine, but he can't then continue to moan that he's being priced out of watching his club because it's not actually true.

I've been priced out of watching Rochdale as well, so I do Goldbond rounds, like loads of other people. Therefore I won't moan about our prices going up.

Also, for him to come out and say "the club know where I am...", well he can stick all this where the sun doesn't shine.

But Chaff, what you are talking about ties in with his thought processes. For you and me in Tazzys position, it's a no brainier to do a Goldbond round. He then compounds it by compiling posts that criticise the club and every Tom, Dick and Harry. The average man in the street wouldn't do that, but that's the average man!!

Anyway, I've exhausted it now.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2015 9:09]
8 Years On on 10:05 - Jul 31 with 2205 viewsParkinsGimp

Seems to me that people are not allowed to voice an opinion on this FORUM
forum
ˈfɔːrəm/Submit
noun
a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged

A platform for discussion, what I say or anyone else is just an opinion.
Football is probably the most opinionated event in the world. We all have differing views, and rightly so I would have it no other way. What the hell would we talk about in the pub.
I dont like certain players in a Dale shirt( I am not one of these who loves every player just because he wears the shirt) I try to air this on the forum and get castigated for it. But I dont do it at the ground, since it is counter productive to the player. I love my club as much as the next Dale fan and have been a fan for almost 46 years . I just want a steady progression I dont like missed opportunities and I often see our club miss these opportunities.
I have seen a few posters getting bullied on here, I do hope you guys can lay off Tazzy a bit, we all do enjoy some of his posts , he is entitled to say what he wants within the law. Disagree by all means but petty swiping etc isnt nice.

If i offended anyone with my opinions I am sorry , you should see the ones I keep to myself !
8 Years On on 10:51 - Jul 31 with 2111 viewsYadHoDale

8 Years On on 10:05 - Jul 31 by ParkinsGimp

forum
ˈfɔːrəm/Submit
noun
a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged

Football is probably the most opinionated event in the world. We all have differing views, and rightly so I would have it no other way. What the hell would we talk about in the pub.
I dont like certain players in a Dale shirt( I am not one of these who loves every player just because he wears the shirt) I try to air this on the forum and get castigated for it. But I dont do it at the ground, since it is counter productive to the player. I love my club as much as the next Dale fan and have been a fan for almost 46 years . I just want a steady progression I dont like missed opportunities and I often see our club miss these opportunities.
I have seen a few posters getting bullied on here, I do hope you guys can lay off Tazzy a bit, we all do enjoy some of his posts , he is entitled to say what he wants within the law. Disagree by all means but petty swiping etc isnt nice.

If i offended anyone with my opinions I am sorry , you should see the ones I keep to myself !

I rarely agree with your posts, but this one is spot on.

One of the best things about this forum is the variety of posters and opinions. And that includes PDiddy, Whitey, RobShaker, the occasional visitors from Oldham and even Chalky - as well as yourself and Tazzy.
8 Years On on 11:37 - Jul 31 with 2061 viewsTVOS1907

forum
ˈfɔːrəm/Submit
noun

Why is 'having a different opinion' confused with 'not being allowed an opinion'?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

8 Years On on 12:21 - Jul 31 with 2013 viewsD_Alien

8 Years On on 11:37 - Jul 31 by TVOS1907

Why is 'having a different opinion' confused with 'not being allowed an opinion'?

We'll be asking the same question 8 years on, in my opinion.

Unless someone wants to disagree? Just don't. You're not entitled.

[Post edited 31 Jul 2015 12:21]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

8 Years On on 12:22 - Jul 31 with 2003 viewsbig_dave2010

8 Years On on 08:45 - Jul 31 by TalkingSutty

Yes, I could talk about ' Normal' in relation to Tazzy but I don't think it's fair to be discussing things of a personal nature on the forum. I have tried to imply things in my post but obviously you want it in more graphic detail. Disagreeing with my posts and my impressions of Tazzy isn't a problem, in facts it's expected.

I meant his comment in the original post.
8 Years On on 13:14 - Jul 31 with 1911 views1mark1

8 Years On on 23:38 - Jul 30 by RotherhamDale

Is this tazzy.com? He's had a few days of stick/advice (I agree with many of the posts)
Maybe it's time to leave him to it.

Totally agree. Maybe we can have ONE thread called the "The Tazzy Thread", where everyone can talk about him, slag him off, offer him advice, health, job, social skills, budget advice etc. The rest of us who want to read about the Thread's topic could then miss out the stuff about Tazzy.

Some of the stuff against Tazzy, is quite frankly bullying, some of which if said to someone else in person would lead to a tvvating for the person saying it. Some of it is good advice, and I agree he should consider some of the options, IF he is able to. I don't think I know Tazzy, so I won't offer my advice as I don't know what he is capable of doing or not.

Some of the things he says I agree with, if not very often, in the way he says things, for instance calling the Tories psychopaths is not correct, though he has even if on benefits, the right to have ago at any government or politician he see fits as he DOES pay taxes.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

8 Years On on 13:29 - Jul 31 with 1879 viewsnordenblue

forum
ˈfɔːrəm/Submit
noun

Has someone hacked your account?lol
Login to get fewer ads

8 Years On on 13:33 - Jul 31 with 1861 views1mark1

forum
ˈfɔːrəm/Submit
noun

The only complaint I would have from many on here is personal insults, and not calling people "mongs" would be a good start. Like you I believe some on here seemingly will always no matter what, support the actions of a player, manager or board of directors, even when in the wrong, but they have the right to do so. Some will often have disagreements and they have the right to do so. What should never happen are personal insults, by any of us.

Please keep posting.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

8 Years On on 15:10 - Jul 31 with 1780 viewsAtThePeake

forum
ˈfɔːrəm/Submit
noun

What I don't understand PG is how you enjoy watching Dale given how much you dislike seemingly every player in what is arguably our best ever squad?

I'm all for opinions, negative ones too. I've been slated on here in the past for my negative opinion of Michael Rose for example, but you formed an opinion on our three new signings as "shi"e" after the Accy game without ever having seen them play a competitive match. I think that's counterproductive - even if you're only posting it here and not saying anything at the ground.

I've never seen a more negative football fan in my life, the only positive thing I've seen you post was praise for one of Bury's summer signings. How you cope with such misery, especially when the club is doing very well in comparison to years past, I do not know. If you have been supporting Dale for 46 years I salute you, but I would not have liked to see your posts had this forum been around in the darker days of those 46 years!

Tangled up in blue.

8 Years On on 15:28 - Jul 31 with 1734 viewsfermin

8 Years On on 15:10 - Jul 31 by AtThePeake

What I don't understand PG is how you enjoy watching Dale given how much you dislike seemingly every player in what is arguably our best ever squad?

I'm all for opinions, negative ones too. I've been slated on here in the past for my negative opinion of Michael Rose for example, but you formed an opinion on our three new signings as "shi"e" after the Accy game without ever having seen them play a competitive match. I think that's counterproductive - even if you're only posting it here and not saying anything at the ground.

I've never seen a more negative football fan in my life, the only positive thing I've seen you post was praise for one of Bury's summer signings. How you cope with such misery, especially when the club is doing very well in comparison to years past, I do not know. If you have been supporting Dale for 46 years I salute you, but I would not have liked to see your posts had this forum been around in the darker days of those 46 years!

I do remember several years ago a poster called StevePTestTackles when we were doing well under Parkin. He had a similar outlook. Both usernames reference Steve Parkin, so perhaps they are related?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024