Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The wait is almost over! 13:31 - Aug 3 with 3114 viewsdingdangblue

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

The wait is almost over! on 13:34 - Aug 3 with 3094 viewsfitzochris

All that is missing is Russell Crowe. Fantastic video.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

The wait is almost over! on 13:44 - Aug 3 with 3064 viewsDaleiLama

Excellent.
I must admit when"the atmosphere" appeared I felt a touch of envy for bigger clubs with larger gates, but as I said in another thread, Rome wasn't built in a day.
It also would have been nice to have some moving images - a montage of goals fired in from all angles for about 15 seconds.
Gets the juices flowing though. A tasty little hors d'ouvres.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

The wait is almost over! on 13:52 - Aug 3 with 3017 viewsisitme

The wait is almost over! on 13:44 - Aug 3 by DaleiLama

Excellent.
I must admit when"the atmosphere" appeared I felt a touch of envy for bigger clubs with larger gates, but as I said in another thread, Rome wasn't built in a day.
It also would have been nice to have some moving images - a montage of goals fired in from all angles for about 15 seconds.
Gets the juices flowing though. A tasty little hors d'ouvres.

Not bad.

I do agree that a montage of goals would have been nice to replace the static images.
The wait is almost over! on 14:18 - Aug 3 with 2953 viewsdingdangblue

The wait is almost over! on 13:52 - Aug 3 by isitme

Not bad.

I do agree that a montage of goals would have been nice to replace the static images.

Yes agree it should have built to a 5 second clip of Andrews goal v Port Vale and Hendo's v Orient (2 big goals from the end of last season) but still better than nothing.

https://instagram.com/p/1x--HqtyRt/
[Post edited 3 Aug 2015 17:54]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

The wait is almost over! on 16:33 - Aug 3 with 2752 viewswindowsbug

Like the radio ad, it implies that you need a ticket for the game.
Why do that. Can't the people that run this club realise that the floating fan won't go and buy tickets online or in person.
The wait is almost over! on 16:38 - Aug 3 with 2725 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

We're not 'Rochdale Football Club' though.
The wait is almost over! on 17:20 - Aug 3 with 2652 views1907

We're seeing marked improvements in marketing and attempted strategies here and yet the same people will still do nothing but sit back and complain. HAVE A DAY OFF!
The wait is almost over! on 17:45 - Aug 3 with 2587 viewsisitme

The wait is almost over! on 17:20 - Aug 3 by 1907

We're seeing marked improvements in marketing and attempted strategies here and yet the same people will still do nothing but sit back and complain. HAVE A DAY OFF!

Who are these same people complaining?

Two people have commented that it is a decent video but having video footage would make it better. That is positive feedback that can be taken on board for when the next clip is being made.

The point about 'needing a ticket' is also a valid one, although personally floating supporters may buy a ticket online as it is easier than having to go to the club.

The social media output over the past year has been excellent and there are a signs of other, promotional elements being used which is fantastic. That is not to say that positive feedback cannot be used to make things even better.
Login to get fewer ads

The wait is almost over! on 20:00 - Aug 3 with 2421 viewswindowsbug

The wait is almost over! on 17:20 - Aug 3 by 1907

Actually I'm having a week off.
But I digress.
If you are going to do something, do it right and do it right first time.
The wait is almost over! on 21:17 - Aug 3 with 2322 views442Dale

The wait is almost over! on 20:00 - Aug 3 by windowsbug

Actually I'm having a week off.
But I digress.
If you are going to do something, do it right and do it right first time.

What's right though? There are probably many aspects to take into consideration and one person's "right" is somebody else's "not bad". As has been posted, the feedback will help and views will no doubt be taken into consideration for future videos.

Not sure how they could have got it right first time on something like this, what if you'd loved the music and someone else hadn't!?

Personally I enjoyed the nod to the Wrestlemania 6 intro with the use of stars as a background.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The wait is almost over! on 00:01 - Aug 4 with 2146 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good stuff all round.......great to see such quality eminating out of our little Club
The wait is almost over! on 07:01 - Aug 4 with 2048 viewsTalkingSutty

The wait is almost over! on 00:01 - Aug 4 by Yorkshire_Dale

Good stuff all round.......great to see such quality eminating out of our little Club

Agree. It's a big change from doing nothing and the posters displayed around the town are also working, a couple of people I know have mentioned seeing them. Displaying them near the tills in the Towns Supermarkets would also be a good addition.

I would imagine the posters will be replenished with new ideas such as advertising FA Cup ties and The Festive season etc, all designed to get people into the Stadium or the Club Shop. Its a campaign that now we have started, needs to be carried through for the duration of the season. if Francis has any sense, which I am sure she has, then she will keep it going.

So, after years of moaning about the lack of effort regarding advertising around the Town we are finally making an effort. It might not work in the sense of getting more through the gate but it's bound to make a lot more people aware that there is something good going on at Spotland, it could also tempt those who can't afford to attend games to subscribe to Goldbond. The posters get people talking about the Club which is a good start.

Highlight a few games during the half term holidays and offer free entrance for those of school age with one full paying adult or a family bundle,20 quid for 2 adults and 2 kids, ( Design the poster as 'FREE FOOTBALL' ). Pay on the day at a designated Turnstile in the Willbutts Lane stand. It needs somebody to sit down with a plan of the local school holidays ( Starting in October ) and look at the fixtures in an effort to launch the offers a couple of weeks in advance, that work could start now. Drop Half Term flyers off at all of the schools. There are loads of advertising possibilities now we have the displays in place.

Well done to the club and the people responsible.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2015 7:42]
The wait is almost over! on 08:18 - Aug 4 with 1953 viewsCamdenDale

Could her name right. Might as well call her Frank.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024