Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley 11:11 - Aug 5 with 5676 viewsDiscodroids

...............................Green...........................................................
Furlong .......................................SS Reinhard Heydrich Konchesky..........
......................Ned..........Perch..................................
....................Luongo ........Faurlin............................
Phillips.......................................Gladwin.........
...................Datsun....................................................
........................... Chaz...................................

Fu ck Knows g.k
Hill
JET
rp mcmurphy Diakite
Mackie
Sutherland
Polter

[Post edited 5 Aug 2015 11:22]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:14 - Aug 5 with 3475 viewsNorthernr

From what little we know about Charlton, and how Furlong has looked over the summer, I'd want Perch at RB and Hill at CB.
As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:16 - Aug 5 with 3443 viewsDiscodroids

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:14 - Aug 5 by Northernr

From what little we know about Charlton, and how Furlong has looked over the summer, I'd want Perch at RB and Hill at CB.

do you reckon hills up to the job northern ?, i suppose they have got that totem pole up front for them. big fker .

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:16 - Aug 5 with 3438 viewsSimonJames

So definitely no Charlie then?... just to briefly showcase his skills and get the fat Newcastle feck to prise open his wallet and let all those moths escape.

100% of people who drink water will die.

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:19 - Aug 5 with 3415 viewsaston_hoop

Green
Perch Ned Hill Konchesky
Luongo Faurlin
Phillips Chery Gladwin
Polter

Lumley
Furlong
Hoilett
Doughty
Mackie
JET
Austin

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:21 - Aug 5 with 3406 viewsDiscodroids

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:16 - Aug 5 by SimonJames

So definitely no Charlie then?... just to briefly showcase his skills and get the fat Newcastle feck to prise open his wallet and let all those moths escape.

of cousre your right mate, my mistake . i think in my subconscious hes already gone

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:26 - Aug 5 with 3350 viewsPhilmyRs

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:19 - Aug 5 by aston_hoop

Green
Perch Ned Hill Konchesky
Luongo Faurlin
Phillips Chery Gladwin
Polter

Lumley
Furlong
Hoilett
Doughty
Mackie
JET
Austin

Same team other than Mackie for Chery and Gladwin dropping back.

Away from home, I’d want a midfield 3 that can get on the ball a bit and dominate possession. Concerns would be where will the goals come from, so later in the game put Chery in a more advanced role and ease Faurlin back with a 60-70 mins under his belt.
As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:33 - Aug 5 with 3298 viewsQPRski

Assuming that Charlie is fit and will still be with us, I would field this team:

--------------------------Green-------------------------
---Perch ------Onuoha-----Hill-----Koncheski---
--------------Faurlin-------------Luongo-------------
---Phillips-------------Chery--------- Gladwin-----
--------------------------Austin-------------------------
As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:39 - Aug 5 with 3265 viewsWeaverQPR

I'd imagine Austin will miss out with some minor injury or fitness issue.

@WeavQPR

Login to get fewer ads

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:40 - Aug 5 with 3259 viewsRANGERS4EVER

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:26 - Aug 5 by PhilmyRs

Same team other than Mackie for Chery and Gladwin dropping back.

Away from home, I’d want a midfield 3 that can get on the ball a bit and dominate possession. Concerns would be where will the goals come from, so later in the game put Chery in a more advanced role and ease Faurlin back with a 60-70 mins under his belt.

Mackie for Chery? Why? Don't get me wrong I love Mackie, but he will be probably be less fit due to his slight injury, and isnt a great player at CAM. Whereas Chery looked a great player vs Atlanta

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:42 - Aug 5 with 3248 viewsHooparoo

Get help.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:42 - Aug 5 with 3246 viewsEltham_Ranger

(4-2-3-1)

Green;
Perch, Onuoha, Hill, Konchesky;
Luongo, Faurlin;
Phillips, Gladwin, Mackie;
Austin.

Subs: Lumley, Furlong, Henry, Chery, Hoilett, JET, Polter.
As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:43 - Aug 5 with 3242 viewsHooparoo

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:33 - Aug 5 by QPRski

Assuming that Charlie is fit and will still be with us, I would field this team:

This.

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:43 - Aug 5 with 3239 viewsdaveB

I reckon will be Perch right back, Hill in the middle with Ned and Chery behind Austin up front.
As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:49 - Aug 5 with 3201 viewsRed_Ranger

Yup. This. works for me.
Fk knows whos up front when Chaz leaves.
Ian Polter?
As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:49 - Aug 5 with 3200 viewsWokingR

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:19 - Aug 5 by aston_hoop

Green
Perch Ned Hill Konchesky
Luongo Faurlin
Phillips Chery Gladwin
Polter

Lumley
Furlong
Hoilett
Doughty
Mackie
JET
Austin

Hoilett !
I'm presuming you've just come back from a 2 year posting abroad and missed the last 2 seasons
Unless of course I've missed the deliberate humour and you are actually the funniest person on here
As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:51 - Aug 5 with 3191 viewsDiscodroids

looks reasonably settled, were all agreeing on at least 9 of the starting eleven.

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:52 - Aug 5 with 3180 viewsPinnerPaul

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:49 - Aug 5 by WokingR

Hoilett !
I'm presuming you've just come back from a 2 year posting abroad and missed the last 2 seasons
Unless of course I've missed the deliberate humour and you are actually the funniest person on here

If we're paying him, daft to not even put him on the bench v Charlton!!!!!
As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 12:01 - Aug 5 with 3127 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'm surprised everyone is starting Faurlin - i'd try and ease him in more gently with some time off the bench after so many injuries.

Against a big physical Charlton team Karl Henry can do a job and if he's not fit maybe play Doughty.

Also i'd play Onouha and Hill at centre back, Hill's pace shouldn't be an issue against a 6'7 forward but his strength will be important.

Plus Perch and Konchesky at fullback rather than the kids to start with.
As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 12:04 - Aug 5 with 3109 viewsHooparoo

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 12:01 - Aug 5 by adhoc_qpr

I'm surprised everyone is starting Faurlin - i'd try and ease him in more gently with some time off the bench after so many injuries.

Against a big physical Charlton team Karl Henry can do a job and if he's not fit maybe play Doughty.

Also i'd play Onouha and Hill at centre back, Hill's pace shouldn't be an issue against a 6'7 forward but his strength will be important.

Plus Perch and Konchesky at fullback rather than the kids to start with.

Good point about Ale. We are all blinded by our love for him but we need to be realistic about what his body has been through. Henry isn't flashy but could do a job playing away. He does the simple things well.

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 12:04 - Aug 5 with 3109 viewsaston_hoop

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:49 - Aug 5 by WokingR

Hoilett !

To be honest, I nearly forgot he existed until I had to think of 7 fit subs. But we ain't going to shift him so we might as well make him turn up.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 12:08 - Aug 5 with 3092 viewsPhilmyRs

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:40 - Aug 5 by RANGERS4EVER

Mackie for Chery? Why? Don't get me wrong I love Mackie, but he will be probably be less fit due to his slight injury, and isnt a great player at CAM. Whereas Chery looked a great player vs Atlanta

I wouldn’t have Mackie behind the striker, I’d have him wide left with Gladwin and Llongo getting up to support the front man be it Austin or the German lad. Mackie’s work rate and enthusiasm would be a definite plus in a first up London derby but if he's not fit then obviously shouldn't be included.

Also I wouldn’t have a problem with Chery starting as he represents a bit of a coup for us so will (hopefully) eventually be first name on the team sheet. But as I said, get on the ball early, dominate midfield, quieten the crowd, then from the bench unleash Chery would be my approach.
As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 12:15 - Aug 5 with 3061 viewsstevec

Be very surprised if either Austin or Phillips in starting 11. TF will keep them wrapped in cotton wool until their loan deals go through.
As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 12:17 - Aug 5 with 3045 viewsganjR

That for me too.
I can see another keeper (possibly not Bentley), Grant Hall and another CB (Ream maybe), being added in the next week or so. Reckon Hall will be confirmed before the weekend.
Bench of:
Lumley
Hall
Kpekawa
Henry
JET
Polter
Mackie
As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 12:18 - Aug 5 with 3039 viewsJonDoeman

Polter is our striker now, he starts for me .

It Is What It Is !!

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 12:25 - Aug 5 with 3011 viewsSimonJames

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:51 - Aug 5 by Discodroids

looks reasonably settled, were all agreeing on at least 9 of the starting eleven.

For some strange reason I'm missing the weekly stress-inducing anticipation of Greyfriars and Beau Brummell appearing on the team sheet.

100% of people who drink water will die.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024